KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » How hard can you reasonably wank these characters?

How hard can you reasonably wank these characters?
Started by: Kurk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

How hard can you reasonably wank these characters?

Going off of inconsistent feats, accolades, amps, etc, how hard could one justifiably wank these characters?

Bane
Dooku
Vader
Raven
Exar Kun
Plagueis
Obi Wan
Maul
Savage
etc.

For example, take Dooku.

Quotes on his battle with Yoda are inconsistent. Some say that they were equally matched in the force, while others claim Yoda was too powerful. Since the force fight is not mentioned in the AotC script (which would supersede the novelizations, quotes, etc) I could wank Dooku to be just a hair under Yoda in the force.

On the flip-side, how low could you low-ball these characters?

Using Dooku again:

You could argue that he was evenly matched against Obi-Wan in RotS novel, hence making him his equal.

Which characters have the widest 'brackets' so to speak?

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Jul 8th, 2018 02:26 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordOfTheLight

Obi Wan matched Vader on Mustafar, someone who previously destroyed Dooku utterly when confirmed to be less powerful, and is thus capable of stomping Dooku when going all out offensively. He was also dealing with Dooku "effortlessly" on the IH and had a calm and relaxed demeanor throughout his fight with Dooku, indicating that he was well above the Count.

Obi Wan=Vader>>>IH Vader>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dooku

This is further supported by his fights with Maul and Savage. Obi Wan pretty much dismantled Savage easily on Florrum, while also dealing with Maul. Additionally he was also shown as an equal to Maul, or possibly even slightly superior on Florrum.

The same Maul pretty much stomped Savage. Then we have a significantly weaker version of Savage who dealt pretty easily with both Dooku and Ventress combined, easily knocking both of them about like toys and choking them both simultaneously, rendering them both helpless with the force.

So, ROTS Obi Wan>TCW Obi Wan=TCW Maul>>>Savage>>>Dooku+Ventress

On the other hand, Obi Wan was almost one-shotted by Grevious who Dooku can easily deal with so Dooku obviously can tool Obi Wan easily.

Dooku>>>>Grevious>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Obi Wan

Last edited by LordOfTheLight on Jul 8th, 2018 at 03:01 PM

Old Post Jul 8th, 2018 02:58 PM
Click here to Send LordOfTheLight a Private Message Find more posts by LordOfTheLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheNuisanceBird
Wrecker - Scientist Class

Vader.......where do I even start......oh wait:

https://www.youtube.com/user/Jensaarai1

"Dooku is not top tier,-" - Jensaarai1.

YouTube Channel With VS Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbhNQdtnbLQf80P-91V917w
IG: red_spade_25
Twitter: @AnikenJonas

Old Post Jul 8th, 2018 11:22 PM
Click here to Send TheNuisanceBird a Private Message Find more posts by TheNuisanceBird Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bane- where was he inconsistent? As I remember he was very gifted and got progressively better as he received specialized training in light saber combat then he became more powerful then the other sith once he got Darth revans holocron. He lost to Zannah because she had studied things he had no defense for.

Dooku- the cartoon crap will def make a character inconsistent, but he was still overall a better saber duelist then Obi wan and Anakin, idk how they pulled his loss to Anakin out of there ass, it was a stupid illogical loss, they make a lot of stupid explanations for it, but imo he def was the better duelist and stronger in the force, his death was plot armor. As for Yoda, he wasn’t as powerful as Yoda in the force nor as good a dualist.

Vader- lol the new canon kinda makes him inconsistent. He lost to Luke yet in the new canon he’s pulling rebel fighters out of the sky, lifting AT walkers. I think it’s logical to assume he wasn’t trying to beat Luke and that contributed a lot to Luke’s victory

Raven- don’t know much about him

Exar Kun- always thought he was damn powerful

Plagueis - I see no inconsistencies but I’ve 8nky read the one plagueis novel

Obi Wan-seems pretty consistent

Maul-it’s weird how he was always a well trained combatant then died a weakling in the desert, I’d give it to Obi-Wan to rescuing the pinnacle of his form

Savage- wasn’t much of his power from some ritual?

Old Post Jul 9th, 2018 05:46 AM
Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

My favourite character Vos - defeated Dooku in 2 pages, despite people claiming he was amped by rage, the Count noted that he was calmer and stronger than ever. It’s clear that he improved a lot during his time as Dooku’s disciple. So judging his feats, he is easily stronger than Dooku and, seeing, how easily he defeated the count I’d say he is Plagueis’ level. Ps. Obviously I don’t believe in what I said, I don’t like wanking characters, even if I Like them, too mi h beyond their level

Old Post Jul 9th, 2018 10:17 AM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Was this before or after Vos lost to Cad Bane

Old Post Jul 9th, 2018 01:03 PM
Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthPlaguis12
Was this before or after Vos lost to Cad Bane
a couple of years after

Old Post Jul 9th, 2018 04:41 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote