KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » My #NoFap Experience

My #NoFap Experience
Started by: Kurk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

Are you not aware of the concept of the Holy Trinity? Kinda/sorta important in the Christian faith.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 9th, 2018 11:03 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Epic fail, legendary memory is failing you kid.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2018 11:04 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Okay, I will enlighten you on what should have been day one teaching in your Catholic School. God, Jesus and the Holy Ghost (some say spirit) are one and the same. Three facets of the same supreme entity. YW.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2018 11:10 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Okay, I will enlighten you on what should have been day one teaching in your Catholic School. God, Jesus and the Holy Ghost (some say spirit) are one and the same. Three facets of the same supreme entity. YW.

I've commented on how Jesus is God before, and all that. Where was the legendary memory?

And just so you know: no, I absolutely will not be tracking down these posts. Feel free to do so if you need to.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2018 11:12 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Yes, you know after I've just told you. How brave. *claps*

Let me guess, you also knew Jesus was a Jew, right.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2018 11:13 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, you know after I've just told you. How brave. *claps*

Let me guess, you also knew Jesus was a Jew, right.

I knew before that. Once again: your legendary memory claims are done. Do not ever claim it again. Enjoy your evening thumb up

Old Post Jul 9th, 2018 11:14 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

*citation needed*

Old Post Jul 9th, 2018 11:15 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Jesus did seem to show respect for his dad, but the thing is he is his own daddy in a way. Oh and that same daddy made a rule that you need to honor your parents. So technically it is a sin for Jesus to question this genocidal maniac or not show him respect.

There is no "you can disrespect your parents if they are monsters" clause.

The entire thing started when God sent his lesser abominations to flat out tell Mary this was going to happen and that she'd get pregnant.

But in reality we're being trolled. God is a supposedly cosmic being who has a son that is not only his son but another aspect of him, and then expects us all to kneel before God because he let his kid die for like 3 days. A sacrifice is when you actually lose something, not a 72 hour nap in a cave.

He isn't a good parent no more than the crazy women who drown their kids in bathtubs are good parents. I'm not a child of God, and if I am holy shit it's time to get emancipated ASAP.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2018 11:19 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

"He is his own daddy". Weird! Why would I claim that?

Old Post Jul 9th, 2018 11:21 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I guess here is my question about this "sacrifice" God made. If God is omnipotent, he can't ever truly die. If Jesus is indeed God in human form, what specifically did God give up? His human form was '"dead" for a few days, and then rose again. Then he chose to ascend to heaven. This is God we're talking about, nothing could have actually stopped him from just continuing to walk among us after he resurrected.

When you look at it that way, isn't it odd that we are expected to be grateful for this?

Womp womp.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2018 11:22 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

1) Lol @ you "I'm not looking!" only to go looking

2) If you'll notice I was not a apart of that thread, so how am I supposed to remember something I've not read. So that's another fail.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2018 11:23 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

2) If you'll notice I was not a apart of that six-post thread, so how am I supposed to remember something I've not read. So that's another fail.

I decided to look cuz I knew you'd whine like a little b*tch.

You were proven wrong kid. Do better.

StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by BackFire
Also the force isn't real.

(please log in to view the image)

StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Womp womp.

Well that was easy:

2) If you'll notice I was not a apart of that thread, so how am I supposed to remember something I've not read. So that's another fail.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2018 11:24 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Those aren't the only places it has been mentioned though. Just the first few I noticed.

Do better You lost.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2018 11:24 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

IOW: You claimed you weren't going to find proof of me not remembering whatever, then went looking like a #truecuck anyways and you didn't find it so you posted something else while claiming victory

Old Post Jul 9th, 2018 11:28 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

IOW: You claimed you weren't going to find proof of me not remembering whatever, then went looking like a #truecuck anyways and you didn't find it so you posted something else while claiming victory

Posted things showing I know what the religion claims, cuz you whined.

Yeah, I shouldn't have said I wouldn't do it, cuz little weasels like you would whine.

But I did it, and you still whine and dismiss.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2018 11:39 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Your claim was that you said it and I failed to remember (see your post below). You failed to prove that, my son.

Epic fail, legendary memory is failing you kid.

Unless I'm supposed to remember something I've not read; wasn't in the thread?

Old Post Jul 9th, 2018 11:40 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I won't be tracking down every single time I said it. I showed I know about the religion.

If you're gonna be a weasel and act like you didn't know and never ever saw it said, okie dokie. Weasels gotta weasel.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2018 11:42 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

IOW: Despite looking for proof that my memory failed, you couldn't provide it, so you posted posts from threads I was never a part of

Really try and do better for yourself, my son

Old Post Jul 9th, 2018 11:43 PM