KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » United States vs. Roman Empire - who would win?

United States vs. Roman Empire - who would win?
Started by: The Ellimist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Ellimist
The Shadow

United States vs. Roman Empire - who would win?

Who would win in an all-out war

This is the classic western roman empire at its peak

Say their countries are put together, handwaving disease, shock value, geographical displacement effects, etc.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2018 03:19 AM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

How?!

Old Post Jul 10th, 2018 03:50 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

The one with the modern military.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2018 04:29 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: United States vs. Roman Empire - who would win?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Ellimist

Say their countries are put together, handwaving disease, shock value, geographical displacement effects, etc.
Ellimist what were you thinking? Please expand, this thread surely must have more to it than it appears to have.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2018 04:47 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

nah

Old Post Jul 10th, 2018 07:09 PM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

We have guns, bombs, jets, tanks, etc.

We would slaughter them.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2018 07:16 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

interesting

Old Post Jul 10th, 2018 07:18 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You already knew this. I take it someone tried to say the Roman Empire could defeat us?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2018 07:23 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Surtur
You already knew this. I take it someone tried to say the Roman Empire could defeat us?

Maybe Early Colonial U.S .

Old Post Jul 10th, 2018 07:27 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Maybe Early Colonial U.S .

Nope, even they had guns and canons.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2018 07:41 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Silent Master
Nope, even they had guns and canons.

Yeah but the Romans could possibly win via shear numbers. And they had War Elephants!

Old Post Jul 10th, 2018 07:42 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

Romans mid-diff.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2018 08:05 PM
Ursumeles is currently offline Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Playmaker
Mozart and the Whale

Re: United States vs. Roman Empire - who would win?

Originally posted by The Ellimist

...the United States has tanks, guns, airplanes, naval warships, nukes, computers, satellite vs. Roman Empire with spears and arrows and horses.

Seriously?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2018 08:20 PM
Playmaker is currently offline Click here to Send Playmaker a Private Message Find more posts by Playmaker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ell is too smart for this. He has an ulterior motive in mind.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Jul 10th, 2018 08:25 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

War Elephants, otherwise known as dinner.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2018 08:30 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It'd be funny to drop napalm on them.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2018 08:34 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
The one with the modern military.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2018 08:46 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by Ursumeles
Romans mid-diff.
america is not what it used to be

Old Post Jul 11th, 2018 06:35 AM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by Beniboybling
america is not what it used to be

Most first world country are not what they once were.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2018 06:38 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yeah. The U.S really needs to cut off the parasite countries like the Vast Majority of EU from our Teat. Let them starve to death due to their own stupidity. Countries like the Land Of U.K.

Last edited by Flyattractor on Jul 11th, 2018 at 09:50 AM

Old Post Jul 11th, 2018 09:39 AM