KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Bajie vs Bourne vs Wick: 3-way ridiculous weapon fight

Bajie vs Bourne vs Wick: 3-way ridiculous weapon fight
Started by: TheVaultDweller

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Bajie vs Bourne vs Wick: 3-way ridiculous weapon fight

John Wick gets a pencil.

Jason Bourne gets a rolled up newspaper.

Bajie gets a raw octopus.

Fight takes place at Disneyland.

Who wins?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2018 05:06 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd like Bajie to, but probably Bourne. The scene at the harbour market was hilarious in into the badlands.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2018 11:23 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Bajie

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Jul 11th, 2018 01:03 AM
HulkIsHulk is online now! Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

The funny thing about this match though is that Bajie, by feats, is likely the most acrobatic/agile one of the bunch. Which you wouldn't expect, considering how he looks. I mean how often do you see a guy that size pull off moves like at 1:40 odd mark:

Or 0:12 here (warning for anyone not familiar with Badlands. This clip is gory):

And those are just some of the examples.

Wick and Bourne have better damage soak feats IMO though. Bajie has great strength, speed, agility and skill feats, but his durability isn't all that hot. Also, jump to about 3:17 in the first clip to see him weaponise an octopus lol.

Last edited by TheVaultDweller on Jul 11th, 2018 at 02:27 AM

Old Post Jul 11th, 2018 02:23 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Wick is probably the weakest here (haven't seen JW 2) so don't know about that

As for Bajie, he isn't that behind. I mean at 1:01 he takes a kick from Mouse that not only sends him flying but takes Sunny along for the ride as well. And Mouse seemed pretty comparable to Sunny too

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ybss3hS9Arc

When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Jul 11th, 2018 08:18 AM
HulkIsHulk is online now! Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Wick has better durability feats in the 2nd film compared to the first. For example, literally starts this fight by being hit by a car:

Old Post Jul 11th, 2018 08:53 AM
HulkIsHulk

For some reason I can't view the video windows on phone.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2018 08:56 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Well, here is a direct link. Hope that works better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-HE6PgrSkI

And Wick had already been in a pretty big scrap before that fight got underway.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2018 08:59 AM
HulkIsHulk

Yeah. Donits definitely competitive then.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2018 01:33 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

It should be a pretty drawn-out fight. I mean the most lethal weapon of the three is the pencil lol. And all of these guys are pretty tough, even if I do consider Bajie a bit below the other two in durability. Besides, Badlands fans know his Kryptonite is actually scissors. stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 11th, 2018 03:48 PM
HulkIsHulk

Yeah but he still managed to drive a bike to that tower before collapsing. And definitely miss still alive, so it's not that effective lol

Old Post Jul 13th, 2018 08:38 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

In hindsight, I am disappointed in myself that I didn't include Mr Smith from Shoot 'Em Up when I made this thread. He killed someone with a carrot lol.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 04:31 AM
HulkIsHulk

Then you could have added Austin Powers as well dude

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 02:21 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Nah, Powers is too OP. The guy can mind-control people:

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 03:19 PM
HulkIsHulk

How about Bullseye then? Or Frank Martin? OR THE heroine in I, Spy

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 06:49 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Because that version of Bullseye is an abomination, the Transporter movies have blended into one long blur to me, where I can't even recall which feats come from which film at this point (much like the Bourne and Transformer movies have as well), and I never watched I, Spy stick out tongue

Though, thinking about it, if we dive back into the Jackie Chan films, we could probably find a ton of examples of his characters using weird crap to fight with.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2018 07:01 PM