KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » CW Flash vs JLA Flash

CW Flash vs JLA Flash
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

CW Flash vs JLA Flash

Or as I call it, the less annoying guy who got passed over for a movie, vs the annoying twerp who probably got the role as a favor, because my god is he awful (Batman pulling strings and getting him work was probably riffing off real life a bit..)

Who wins?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2018 12:49 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

CW Flash has way more better feats

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 11th, 2018 01:57 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

CW Flash. His Speed is way beyond anyone in DCEU/MCU/Fox.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2018 01:59 AM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Is Flash Time allowed? Because that mode is super broken for CW Flash.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2018 02:07 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I mean when even nukes are frozen...

But this clip also shows that he is kind of an idiot sometimes. He is clearly more than fast enough to stop her if he just acts. But he decides to do his PIS/CIS thing where he talks first and distracts himself, allowing the villain to do something they really should not be able to. I mean there is like a full 2 seconds after you hear the device trigger before he realises "Whoops, I dun goofed". And he does this more times than I care for. But then that's the CW solution to him defeating every villain within the first 5 minutes of the episode.

Last edited by TheVaultDweller on Jul 11th, 2018 at 02:47 AM

Old Post Jul 11th, 2018 02:37 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

CW Flash mega stomps.

DCEU is a noob at the moment.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2018 03:37 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I mean when even nukes are frozen...

But this clip also shows that he is kind of an idiot sometimes. He is clearly more than fast enough to stop her if he just acts. But he decides to do his PIS/CIS thing where he talks first and distracts himself, allowing the villain to do something they really should not be able to. I mean there is like a full 2 seconds after you hear the device trigger before he realises "Whoops, I dun goofed". And he does this more times than I care for. But then that's the CW solution to him defeating every villain within the first 5 minutes of the episode.

PIS is required for these shows. Especially when they have 20+ episodes per season. Sometimes it gets hard to endure, but then I remind myself it's a necessary evil. A realistic Flash episode would probably last 10 minutes. At this point he is capable of just scouring the entire city in flash time until he finds whatever villain of the week he is fighting.

And if he ever gets the ability to speed steal(which I think will happen in the 5th season) the PIS will get even worse lol.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2018 04:42 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

The PIS is already going to be bad next season lol. No one, other than a comparable speedster, should pose any threat to him while in Flash Time. And there is no logical reason why he shouldn't use Flash Time speed all the time. But if he actually did, then yeah, every single episode would basically be like this:

We see the villain of the week in the process of committing some kind of crime.
Time freezes.
Barry casually strolls in and restrains said frozen villain.
Villain suddenly finds themselves locked in the Pipeline.
The rest of the episode is spent watching Ralph eat shrimp or something.

Unless they have some Speedforce avatar rock up next season and tell him to dial it back because he's drawing too much Speedforce in Flash Time and screwing with other Speedster connections to it, or some such excuse (I mean it is not like it'd be such a stretch).

Last edited by TheVaultDweller on Jul 11th, 2018 at 05:44 PM

Old Post Jul 11th, 2018 05:41 PM
Impediment
Endless

CW Flash makes JLA FLash look like a snail.

And CW Flash doesn't trip over his own feet.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jul 11th, 2018 06:55 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
CW Flash has way more better feats

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 11th, 2018 10:37 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote