KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Broly Power level

Broly Power level
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ridley_Prime
Patriotic Judge

quote: (post)
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Every movie and canon bad guy is becoming unquestionably more powerful than Cell.

Galan's Seppuku is fast approaching.

Honestly, with the current era of DB being more about fanservice than providing original characters (in the grand scheme of things), I think it'll only be a matter of time for Cell after this movie/arc, if his fans remain or become loud enough like Broly fans had been (for him to become canon) for years, that is.

Of course, it could also end up being a similar situation where only Vegeta fans were loud enough out of the Z-fighters, while fans of Gohan and the like were more divided, which am guessing is why we got what we got with the ToP and such.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2018 11:41 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Ain't got nothin'

Cell sucks. Nobody liked him in universe. Even Buu had more followers than Cell, who I can't stress enough sucks. Plus he also has spots

"I am about to go in the kitchen and see if I can make tin foil make the ripping noise."
"I tried ripping metal...just wouldn't work for me."

Old Post Jul 15th, 2018 12:00 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Patriotic Judge

Gero loves all his babies, and Buu only even got a following thanks to Hercule befriending him. Funny there was no spots excuse when it came to having Cell in Z filler or in GT, but his little return arc in DBFZ I can live with at least.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2018 12:49 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro
Savior of KMC

Originally posted by Astner
Does this mean that the Broly memes are relevant again?

(please log in to view the image)
A classic.

"I GOTTA FIND OUT WHO KILLED MY DAD"

Old Post Jul 15th, 2018 01:22 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Imperial Tactician|

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Gero loves all his babies, and Buu only even got a following thanks to Hercule befriending him. Funny there was no spots excuse when it came to having Cell in Z filler or in GT, but his little return arc in DBFZ I can live with at least.
It's a shame the Cell-spots are evidently impossible for DB artists to recreate, because I would have liked to see him resurrected at some point -- definitely before Broly, ffs.

But I digress...

"The Grand Admiral was smart and subtle, but never used his brilliance to show up or humiliate anyone.
He demanded results, but never perfection, and had amazing stores of patience for those who were truly working to their fullest ability.
It was a pity Thrawn's style of leadership hadn't spread through the rest of the navy.
If that happened, he suspected, the Empire would stand forever."

Old Post Jul 15th, 2018 01:28 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Well now we know that a base Broly can hang with current SSB Goku.

So Lssj should be retarded powerful...

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 01:29 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote