KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Doomsday visits Marvel

Doomsday visits Marvel
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SquallX

quote: (post)
Originally posted by deathslash
Wolverine, Mimic, or kitty pryde.

Don’t know Mimic, but Kitty and Wolverine are useless. By this point and type, DD already evolved to the point of hitting intangibles.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2018 07:04 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by SquallX
Don’t know Mimic, but Kitty and Wolverine are useless. By this point and type, DD already evolved to the point of hitting intangibles.
she phases him underground. How is wolverine useless?

Old Post Jul 13th, 2018 07:21 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Thor, Dr. Strange, Snow Bird, Meggan, Tailsman, Reed Richards, Franklin Richards, Moelcule Man take your pick

Old Post Jul 13th, 2018 07:51 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Re: Doomsday visits Marvel

Originally posted by carver9
Dos Doomsday is rampaging New York City... bodies every where; what hero would you send?

Anyone can beat him, really.

I'm sending Daredevil.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2018 07:54 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

she phases him underground.
A minor inconvenience at best:
(please log in to view the image)

How is wolverine useless?
I mean, a massively amped Superman only managed to give DD a minor fleshwound, with an all-out strike from a New Genosian sword:
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Granted that was H/P Doomsday, but still... Even IF we assume Wolverine can puncture DD's hide at all(he IS an ancient Kryptonian, after all), his stabby stabs would still be less effective on DD than they were on WWH. So yeah, I'd say he's pretty useless, tbh. /shrug

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 13th, 2018 08:14 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

You convinced me, Galan.

DD gets sliced in half with a karate blow thumb up

Old Post Jul 13th, 2018 09:28 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Glorificus

Pixie or Magik just dump him in some other dimension.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2018 09:29 PM
Glorificus is currently offline Click here to Send Glorificus a Private Message Find more posts by Glorificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Hulk could just smash him... (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 13th, 2018 09:37 PM
MrMind

and what's that gonna do

Old Post Jul 13th, 2018 09:51 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash

Originally posted by MrMind
and what's that gonna do

lol, I love how you bring up that sad excuse for a fair fight as if it has any basis in anything.
Originally posted by Galan007
A minor inconvenience at best:

I mean, a massively amped Superman only managed to give DD a minor fleshwound, with an all-out strike from a New Genosian sword:
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Granted that was H/P Doomsday, but still... Even IF we assume Wolverine can puncture DD's hide at all(he IS an ancient Kryptonian, after all), his stabby stabs would still be less effective on DD than they were on WWH. So yeah, I'd say he's pretty useless, tbh. /shrug
there's a difference between doomsday getting out of a space ship and punching his way up, and having his molecules become fused to the ground.
https://static.comicvine.com/upload...-kitty1_md.jpeg
https://static.comicvine.com/upload...-kitty2_md.jpeg
I mean...............I thought you knew that.

DoS Doomsday is significantly less powerful and HP Doomsday evolved after fighting Superman, Martian Manhunter, Maxima, Guy Gardner, Fire, and Ice. There's such a massive power bump in HP that any comparison made doesn't even matter tbh.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2018 10:08 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

lol, I love how you bring up that sad excuse for a fair fight as if it has any basis in anything. there's a difference between doomsday getting out of a space ship and punching his way up, and having his molecules become fused to the ground.
https://static.comicvine.com/upload...-kitty1_md.jpeg
https://static.comicvine.com/upload...-kitty2_md.jpeg
I mean...............I thought you knew that.
As I said, it would only equate to a momentary inconvenience for DD, just like it was for Hulk... And that's IF it even worked on DD's physiology in the first place.

DoS Doomsday is significantly less powerful and HP Doomsday evolved after fighting Superman, Martian Manhunter, Maxima, Guy Gardner, Fire, and Ice. There's such a massive power bump in HP that any comparison made doesn't even matter tbh.
Eh, the only person who made DD 'evolve' was an all-out Superman, who was fighting in a completely uninhibited/bloodlusted capacity(we wouldn't see him fully cut loose like that again until OWAW.) Everyone else was swatted aside casually.

Moreover, by that point in his life DD had already solo'd hundredS of Green Lanterns, endured a Guardian's pointblank kamikaze detonation, fought Radiant, etc... And like I said: he's an ancient Kryptonian to boot.

I mean, do you honestly think Wolverine is just going to waltz up and slice DD in half or..? Frankly, I cannot believe anyone would seriously try and argue that f*cking Kitty Pryde and Wolverine would make any sort of difference against DD. Wow.

Last edited by Galan007 on Jul 14th, 2018 at 12:41 AM

Old Post Jul 14th, 2018 12:33 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Agreed Deathslash.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 14th, 2018 12:35 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Tired of seeing people mention Doomsday hitting Martian Manhunter. Major context during that showing.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2018 12:38 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Tired of seeing people mention Doomsday hitting Martian Manhunter. Major context during that showing.

So context only matters when it defends a character you like? Good to know.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 14th, 2018 12:39 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by -Pr-
So context only matters when it defends a character you like? Good to know.

Lol... where did you get that from?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2018 12:40 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Lol... where did you get that from?

Your posting history, mainly.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 14th, 2018 12:42 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Reed.

Just tell him to grab the entropy gun out of his closet on his way to the fight. thumb up

Does he have one of those, or are you talking about the UN?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2018 12:44 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash

As I said, it would only equate to a momentary inconvenience for DD, just like it was for Hulk... And that's IF it even worked on DD's physiology in the first place.

Eh, the only person who made DD 'evolve' was an all-out Superman, who was fighting in a completely uninhibited/bloodlusted capacity(we wouldn't see him fully cut loose like that again until OWAW.) Everyone else was swatted aside casually.

Moreover, by that point in his life DD had already solo'd hundredS of Green Lanterns, endured a Guardian's pointblank kamikaze detonation, fought Radiant, etc... And like I said: he's an ancient Kryptonian to boot.

I mean, do you honestly think Wolverine is just going to waltz up and slice DD in half or..? Frankly, I cannot believe anyone would seriously try and argue that f*cking Kitty Pryde and Wolverine would make any sort of difference against DD. Wow.
so she just keeps phasing him back into the ground until he dies from it. Would you say that DoS Doomsday is above WWH?

Did any of them try cutting him? Did any one of them use weapons that have cut up the hulk, Thor, Thanos,or anyone of an equal level? You act as if I'm saying that they can oneshot him, but I'm not.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2018 12:45 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by -Pr-
Your posting history, mainly.

Stop posturing, Pr. We all remember how your last fight with carver went:

Originally posted by Damborgson

He's not the Carver you once knew.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2018 12:48 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

so she just keeps phasing him back into the ground until he dies from it. Would you say that DoS Doomsday is above WWH?
Just like she did to Hulk, right? On that note, when has Kitty ever 'spam-fazed' until she killed her opponent?

Physically speaking, I'd say DD was at least near that level. Except a LOT faster and more durable.

Did any of them try cutting him? Did any one of them use weapons that have cut up the hulk, Thor, Thanos,or anyone of an equal level? You act as if I'm saying that they can oneshot him, but I'm not.
You're not understanding DD's full capabilities if you think some stabby-stabs make any sort of difference. Doomsday is FAST -- fast enough that even Superman had to keep increasing his speed just to keep up. Maxima and a few others also made note of his ridiculous speed.

Even IF Wolverine's claws could pierce DD's hide, DD would pummel the living shit out of him immediately afterward w/o issue. Think about what Hulk did... Expect DD wouldn't stop.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2018 12:59 AM