KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Black Widow

Black Widow
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Taskmaster has a shit ton of weapons in this movie

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Mar 11th, 2020 03:30 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

That’s how he was originally drawn;
Cap’s Shield, Hawkeye’s bow, Daredevil’s Billy clubs, guns ala Punisher, sword in the style of Black Knight.

I remember someone asked in a letter column and that’s how the response was broken down.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2020 04:29 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
When exactly this movie is happening?

Somewhere during Phase One, if I heard right?

Between which films?

takes place after cap civil war and prior to infinity war

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 11th, 2020 09:31 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
When exactly this movie is happening?

Somewhere during Phase One, if I heard right?

Between which films?

After the 3rd captain America movie is what i've heard.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2020 12:20 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Release has been delayed
What a shitty ****ing year

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Mar 17th, 2020 05:23 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

It's the time for Netflix and other streaming services to make a killing and release stuff while people are stuck staying in avoiding human interaction.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2020 05:45 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
It's the time for Netflix and other streaming services to make a killing and release stuff while people are stuck staying in avoiding human interaction.

yea netflix, disney plus and amazon prime are gonna do well

Old Post Mar 17th, 2020 08:30 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Disney as a whole is doing badly right now and there is even speculation that Apple may want to take the opportunity to buy them out.

Even Netflix is having trouble because they have massive debts, and a lot of their productions are put on halt due to the virus.

Amazon however is killing it on the orders. Plus they have their streaming service as part of their prime package to boost.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2020 08:57 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Many films in production right now are already halting production. There is probably going to be delays going well into 2021.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2020 09:18 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by playa1258
Many films in production right now are already halting production. There is probably going to be delays going well into 2021.

This is going to be a memorable year to recall down the road.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2020 09:34 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Am actually looking forward to this. This and Thor are the only upcoming Marvel movies coming out that I will probably catch in theatre

Old Post Mar 26th, 2020 06:26 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I'm also interested in seeing how Eternals turn out too.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2020 07:17 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Bump bump bump: Release date is now July 9th, releasing concurrently on Disney+ (you have to pay 30 like with Mulan) and in cinemas.

Hoping it's good.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2021 08:55 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

i'll be paying $45 as I will first see in theaters and then on Disney Plus

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2021 09:29 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by -Pr-
Bump bump bump: Release date is now July 9th, releasing concurrently on Disney+ (you have to pay 30 like with Mulan) and in cinemas.

Hoping it's good.
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: thepiratebay smile

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2021 09:44 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
i'll be paying $45 as I will first see in theaters and then on Disney Plus

I'll still do the free online thing. We cancelled Disney+ after the whole Gina Carano thing. We only had it for the grand daughter but she wont know the difference.

By Stoic

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2021 09:53 PM
tkitna is online now! Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: thepiratebay smile

that site still exist?? would i need a vpn

Originally posted by tkitna
I'll still do the free online thing. We cancelled Disney+ after the whole Gina Carano thing. We only had it for the grand daughter but she wont know the difference.

understandable

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2021 10:19 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
that site still exist?? would i need a vpn

understandable
you might need a vpn where you are Bruce, here in Africa nobody gives a shit.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2021 10:32 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
you might need a vpn where you are Bruce, here in Africa nobody gives a shit.

i live in california

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2021 10:58 PM
Darth Thor

Unless its the next Avengers theres no way im paying the price of a cinema ticket to watch it at home.

Will hopefully watch in cinemas just like in the good old days.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2021 11:01 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote