KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » KMC the end?

KMC the end?
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Somebody should figure out a way into Raz's account, appoint someone trustworthy with additional full admin powers (not the joke Raz played on Ush), and go from there.

It's not like Raz is going to care when he's resting in an urn. At worst his ashes blow from one side to the other.
Bloody good idea actually OBM.

He's still alive and still living in Blackburn, Lancashire I suspect although he did move to London for a bit as I understand it...

Old Post Jul 13th, 2018 12:58 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW

Originally posted by Putinbot1
The only way something like that could be done is with magic... or activation codes. I'm sure Galan just got the time I joined with this account wrong.

Ah, Old Man Galan messed up again. Damn.

sad

Old Post Jul 13th, 2018 01:09 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by BackFire
I've been on this site for almost half my life. God I suck.

Bash, Imp, fist me extra hard as punishment tonight.

you guys should make another site. sticky the link. you're the captains now.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2018 01:11 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW

Originally posted by NemeBro
Whirly is the OP.

Yeah, my bad.

What about that baziemarc's sock account you spotted? It was fairly recently.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2018 01:11 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

what's a whirly? smile

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2018 01:12 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Ah, Old Man Galan messed up again. Damn.

sad
When you get as old as Leo, Galan or I unless you are Rob, you forget stuff, it happens. Look at Fly, he's sixty-odd (very odd) now and can barely string a sentence together.

Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
what's a whirly? smile
A silly old troll. smile

Jmanghan

Somebody should figure out a way into Raz's account, appoint someone trustworthy with additional full admin powers (not the joke Raz played on Ush), and go from there.

It's not like Raz is going to care when he's resting in an urn. At worst his ashes blow from one side to the other.
Imp would be a great choice, with Bada being co-admin.

Nikkos Tyris Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 13th, 2018 01:27 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW

But what about your fantastic Black Knight thread, Jma? How could we possibly salvage it???

Old Post Jul 13th, 2018 01:34 AM
NemeBro
Savior of KMC

Somebody should figure out a way into Raz's account, appoint someone trustworthy with additional full admin powers (not the joke Raz played on Ush)
laughing out loud

"I GOTTA FIND OUT WHO KILLED MY DAD"

Old Post Jul 13th, 2018 01:37 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro
Savior of KMC

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yeah, my bad.

What about that baziemarc's sock account you spotted? It was fairly recently.
I honestly don't know, since like I said I couldn't access it when I clicked it, nor has he posted.

"I GOTTA FIND OUT WHO KILLED MY DAD"

Old Post Jul 13th, 2018 01:38 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW

Probably because he got deleted already.

If socks get caught early, even non-globals (like Pr) can f*ck them up.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2018 01:43 AM
HentaiLover
Restricted

Account Restricted

Go to hell, Putinbot, you loser f*cking [email protected]

Old Post Jul 13th, 2018 01:12 PM
HentaiLover is currently offline Click here to Send HentaiLover a Private Message Find more posts by HentaiLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unoriginal

At the very least a few of us could archive this place while it's working. I know it's something I'm going to work on this weekend.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2018 01:18 PM
Unoriginal is currently offline Click here to Send Unoriginal a Private Message Find more posts by Unoriginal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Welcome to the Cult

Originally posted by Putinbot1
As Walshy said in another thread, not many sites last 20 years without an upgrade.
Years ago, maybe 2012 Warehouse and I discussed how eventually the elements of code and plugins that work in a site like this would fall apart through the need for an update.

Now new memberships cannot be made because of the recaptcha plugin not supporting Bulletin V1.

I didn't even know that new members can't happen. Wow. If that's true then it's sad. This site is kind of that last grasp to a time long gone now for me. So, basically, we're just now waiting for Armageddon to happen. Is that it? Just one day, we'll try to log onto KMC and it'll be gone? Is that what will happen?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2018 06:21 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

This is what I want to hear when it comes ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Last edited by Mindship on Jul 14th, 2018 at 09:18 AM

Old Post Jul 14th, 2018 09:16 AM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

So many KMC clones have been made by people over the years. So many. And they all die. Why? The power-posters don't go and the true content foundations don't get migrated. This will always be why it fails.

Can all the posts and content be migrated to a new site? No. We need an admin to help.

Honestly, I think at this point, someone does need to do something illegal by hacking the site and escalating privileges.

This site should be moved to a Cloud solution like Azure to make it more stable, accessible, and secure (in addition to upgrading the vBulletin software this site runs on: vBulletin 5 Connect).

Old Post Jul 15th, 2018 06:29 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW

Nobody has any way of contacting Raz?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2018 04:15 PM
Impediment
Professional

Raz has an actual killermovies.com email address, but he hasn't answered us in three years.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2018 04:30 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Impediment
Raz has an actual killermovies.com email address, but he hasn't answered us in three years.

I contacted him via his formal e-mail associated with the domain. I called him, as well.

He's not interested in coming back to KMC. Something about it pisses him off.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2018 04:59 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote