KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » KMC the end?

KMC the end?
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
I contacted him via his formal e-mail associated with the domain. I called him, as well.

He's not interested in coming back to KMC. Something about it pisses him off.
How long ago was this?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 16th, 2018 05:35 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I contacted him via his formal e-mail associated with the domain. I called him, as well.

He's not interested in coming back to KMC. Something about it pisses him off.
He's a cock sucker yeah.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2018 06:20 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Robtard
How long ago was this?

Over 2 years ago. I used my work e-mail address to demonstrate I was a legit human with a professional presence in the IT Community so he wouldn't think it was a board troll.

I also offered him $7k for the site: down from the initial offer of $20k from years ago.

Also, re-read my post and it makes it seem like I talked to him. I didn't respond to e-mail or phone. He's gone or ignoring us.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2018 02:03 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

How did you get his telephone number? stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 29th, 2018 04:02 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

Over 2 years ago. I used my work e-mail address to demonstrate I was a legit human with a professional presence in the IT Community so he wouldn't think it was a board troll.

I also offered him $7k for the site: down from the initial offer of $20k from years ago.

Also, re-read my post and it makes it seem like I talked to him. I didn't respond to e-mail or phone. He's gone or ignoring us.
think he still collects ad revenue from it?

Old Post Jul 29th, 2018 05:56 PM
truejedi is currently offline Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
How did you get his telephone number? stick out tongue
through the contact for the hosting.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2018 09:13 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Nothing in life can truly ever last. Best not to dwell on change it is inevitable.

Pearl of wisdom ~Quan.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2018 02:18 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Raz sold the website.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 30th, 2018 06:21 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Was it bought by Disney?

Old Post Jul 30th, 2018 06:43 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Raz sold the website.

If we trust Time Immemorial and the site he looked it up on, yeah.

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Was it bought by Disney?

Tariq Anwar.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2018 06:49 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Tariq Anwar.

Was He bought by Disney as well?

Old Post Jul 30th, 2018 06:16 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Tariq Anwar.

I believe Raz's surname is "Anwar" as well (someone has said this before at least), so it seems like a brother or other family member

Old Post Jul 30th, 2018 06:18 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Shame Bardock42's forum Gatheringstatic.com was put on hold, could have been a place of KMC's diaspora once it goes 404

Old Post Jul 30th, 2018 06:25 PM
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

What happened to Bardock?

I used to see his posts all over the GDF, along with your own, PVS', dadudemon's, and Deano's.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2018 08:32 AM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

He posts under socks mostly now.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2018 09:21 AM
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

I'm one of his socks actually

The other night kmc was giving me an error page, not sure how much of it is kmc dying or the server messing up, it's happened before tho so hopefully it's not a sign of things to come

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2018 02:36 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

Man, what's weird is that if this place 404'd, I don't think I have anyone's contact info from here. You'd all disappear and it would be as if none of you ever existed.

Only person I had crazy contact with was Guy, and.. you know.

-_-

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 07:50 PM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

I woild happily buy KMC and update/upgrade the site. I even had people who said they would update the main KMC site regarding new movies. But I have no clue how to buy the site, or even estimates its worth.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 10:11 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Badabing
I woild happily buy KMC and update/upgrade the site. I even had people who said they would update the main KMC site regarding new movies. But I have no clue how to buy the site, or even estimates its worth.
I would go halves with you if you ever found out and wanted to, DDDM tried to buy it years ago.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 10:16 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Badabing

And I would support your effort, too, if Raz would sell it to you. I would definitely help with the front page with movie reviews. And I'd start up my detailed movie ratings again and put some graphics around it to make it pretty. Here's my old movie rating system (I'd have to remove the 3D effect because that's falling out of favor):

[For American Psycho]

Color: C 75
Lighting: C 75
(Optional)3D Effect: ?
CGI Animation/Visual Effects: D 65
Sound: B 85
Music: B+ 88

Score out of 5 categories due to area 3 not being counted: 388

Story: A 95
Acting: B 85
Character development: B 85
Character Interaction: B+ 88
Character realism: B 85
Emotional Impact of the film: A 95

Score out of 6 categories: 533

Setting: A- 92
Innovation: C 75
Fictional Tech in the movie (optional and usually applies to Sci-Fi): ?
Unique Flora and Fauna (optional and usually applies to Sci-Fi): ?
Wow Factor: B- 82
Camera Angles/Use/choreography: B- 82
Re-watchability: C 75
Rating of 5 areas: 406

((406/5)+(533/6)+(388/5))/3 = 82.54 which is a low b which means it is generally not rewatchable.

Originally posted by Putinbot1
I would go halves with you if you ever found out and wanted to, DDDM tried to buy it years ago.

Not once, but twice. First time, offered 20k. Second time, offered 4.5k. He didn't bite either time and I'm not even sure if my messages got to him.

The only way to buy the site is with a lawyer who specializes in this kind of thing. I honestly don't know any magic ways outside of special website lawyers. There are ways but it may take a year or something. You have to file this, file that, serve notice request to the front-man company he's using to protect his personal info, etc.

All of that would take a lawyer.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 11:17 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote