KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » KMC the end?

KMC the end?
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 06:37 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

This is friggin awesome. I have absolutely no money (live in Portland) but if you guys ever need help with code junkie shit, I'm game.

-_-

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 09:18 PM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

I'll pitch in moneywise when we get to that part. I have wasted quite enough time in here to warrant some monetary investment.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2018 07:17 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

This is cool. Keep us updated.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2018 10:06 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

If kmc comes under new management I call president of the otf

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2018 10:44 AM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

quote: (post)
Originally posted by walshy
If kmc comes under new management I call president of the otf

You can be BackFire's assistant who gets him coffee and dances sexually for him.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2018 01:25 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Walshy 4 Senior Co Admin

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2018 02:46 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unoriginal

In case the kmc buyout doesn't happen. I think the best thing to do would be to discuss who will handle the new forum and just agree to go over there once this place kicks the bucket.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2018 03:37 PM
Unoriginal is currently offline Click here to Send Unoriginal a Private Message Find more posts by Unoriginal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unoriginal

None of us really want to leave this place but having an agreed upon alternative would make it easier to continue on shitposting and arguing

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2018 03:38 PM
Unoriginal is currently offline Click here to Send Unoriginal a Private Message Find more posts by Unoriginal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Unoriginal
In case the kmc buyout doesn't happen. I think the best thing to do would be to discuss who will handle the new forum and just agree to go over there once this place kicks the bucket.

Agreed. I think this is our best bet. And we need a global mod to spam sticky every sub-forum with the new forum URL.

And as long as this site is up, we can link or wiki-duplicate some of the more amazing threads where lots of value was added. For example, some of Digi's amazing comic-book forum documentation on characters.

Whirly, I'm getting more on board with the "let's go to another forum" idea. Raz clearly is still doing things for this forum but is being a ripe-c*nt about things by not doing anything about it or showing up. He's avoiding this place on purpose but still doing things to administer it, poorly, in the background.

Raz, if you read this message, you're such a tw*t. I offered you a good price for this site, twice, I offered to administer all the technical BS and still give you the ad profits and you still didn't accept. You're either an idiot or you're trolling all of us and having a good laugh. Regardless, it makes you a ripe-fanny of the highest degree.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2018 05:50 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I can sticky a note to all of the active forums.

Whatever happens, I just want to continue being a mod of the movie forums and MVF, global or not.

I'd also like to agree with DDM, to an extent, that Raz is giving all of us a big middle finger by not being even a little bit active. We've shown a lot of dedication and this is how we're rewarded? Whatever.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2018 06:20 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Is that what they call it now a days?!

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2018 06:21 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

@DDM I'm worried about moving to another forum and it staying the SA.e. the fact the mods are real grown ups and go across the right left forum keeps this place neutral.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2018 06:23 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

All of the power mad Nazi mods of yesteryear are long gone.

Myself, Badabing, and BackFire are active, to an extent, and aren't douche bags who ban at a whim for slight infractions. -Pr- should have been promoted to global status a long time ago, IMO.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2018 06:28 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Putinbot1
@DDM I'm worried about moving to another forum and it staying the SA.e. the fact the mods are real grown ups and go across the right left forum keeps this place neutral.

Originally posted by Impediment

Myself, Badabing, and BackFire are active, to an extent, and aren't douche bags who ban at a whim for slight infractions. -Pr- should have been promoted to global status a long time ago, IMO.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2018 06:32 PM
Impediment
Endless

Originally posted by Flyattractor

Your eloquence is overwhelming.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2018 06:36 PM
Flyattractor

Your eloquence is overwhelming.

Consider that when they start picking Most Grand Potentate Ultra Administrator for the New KMC.

Vote For Fly. He is a Great Guy Campaign starts NOW!

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2018 06:41 PM
LordofBrooklyn

You went too far with your endorsement of The Scalebag and The WRETCHED Pr!

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2018 06:58 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

All true, and Paul has seriously become one of my favourite posters tbh.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2018 07:15 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

You got a dab of brown stuff on your nose there Pooty.

Quite a Large Glob of Brown Stuff to be honest.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2018 07:17 PM