KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » KMC the end?

KMC the end?
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
You got a dab of brown stuff on your nose there Pooty.

Quite a Large Glob of Brown Stuff to be honest.
If you knew my history around here kid, you'd know that really isn't me in me. As the moderation do. In that sense I am the most honest troll around.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2018 07:18 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

HAHAHAHAHAHA! That is a Good One.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2018 07:19 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Impediment
All of the power mad Nazi mods of yesteryear are long gone.

Myself, Badabing, and BackFire are active, to an extent, and aren't douche bags who ban at a whim for slight infractions. -Pr- should have been promoted to global status a long time ago, IMO.

Mos def, I think the mods we have left are good. Just people who are vigilant enough to remove spammers, illegal crap, and bad-seeds (like harassers who doxx or something).

I can sticky a note to all of the active forums.

Whatever happens, I just want to continue being a mod of the movie forums and MVF, global or not.

I'd also like to agree with DDM, to an extent, that Raz is giving all of us a big middle finger by not being even a little bit active. We've shown a lot of dedication and this is how we're rewarded? Whatever.

So we have at least one global mod willing to leave a trail over to the new forum. My only question at this point is...what the f*ck are we waiting for? We can duplicate the structure that we know and love at the new place (a politics/philosophy/science forum, Movies, MvF, etc.).

All of us grew up, here. We know what to do.

Originally posted by Putinbot1
@DDM I'm worried about moving to another forum and it staying the SA.e. the fact the mods are real grown ups and go across the right left forum keeps this place neutral.

You're not wrong. If you have the time, co-admin to ensure the same crap doesn't happen. Robtard is still onboard with being a trustee. If enough of us send him seed capital, he can pay for a forum that will be up for at least a few years. His kids will need money so I don't give a shit about the ad revenue: let him have it all.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2018 12:07 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Well, if people want to actually pay money for a forum system, I may not be able to help monetarily, but I CAN make a suggestion as to the type of forum software that can be used.

https://xenforo.com/

It's the same type of software used by Spacebattles and Sufficient Velocity, and it works very well. I may even be able to get Xon in for technical assistance from time to time.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Sep 4th, 2018 01:25 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unoriginal

I can offer some technical support. I'm a system admin and know a thing or two about the computers

Old Post Sep 4th, 2018 01:16 PM
Unoriginal is currently offline Click here to Send Unoriginal a Private Message Find more posts by Unoriginal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
James T. Kirk
Captain

I've got my own forum if anyone's interested. It's relatively new and pretty fucking dead so could do with an injection of life into it,

http://whoneedsatopic.if1.us/

Old Post Sep 4th, 2018 01:24 PM
James T. Kirk is currently offline Click here to Send James T. Kirk a Private Message Find more posts by James T. Kirk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

I came across this, you can buy the domain, hopefully if someone is willing to make an offer, it'll at least evoke a response from raz

https://www.namecheap.com/domains/r...illermovies.com

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 01:54 AM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by dadudemon
Mos def, I think the mods we have left are good. Just people who are vigilant enough to remove spammers, illegal crap, and bad-seeds (like harassers who doxx or something).

So we have at least one global mod willing to leave a trail over to the new forum. My only question at this point is...what the f*ck are we waiting for? We can duplicate the structure that we know and love at the new place (a politics/philosophy/science forum, Movies, MvF, etc.).

All of us grew up, here. We know what to do.

You're not wrong. If you have the time, co-admin to ensure the same crap doesn't happen. Robtard is still onboard with being a trustee. If enough of us send him seed capital, he can pay for a forum that will be up for at least a few years. His kids will need money so I don't give a shit about the ad revenue: let him have it all.

Apparently not to the point where they can remove people that are still doxxing others to this day.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Dec 7th, 2018 08:46 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Apparently not to the point where they can remove people that are still doxxing others to this day.

(Smeagol voice)

We apologize, master! We tries better to ban the stupid, fat trolls who doxxes the members. Smeagol loves master. Don't send us away! We just want to have a life outside of the KMC board. *gollum* *gollum*

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Dec 7th, 2018 10:49 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

(Smeagol voice)

We apologize, master! We tries better to ban the stupid, fat trolls who doxxes the members. Smeagol loves master. Don't send us away! We just want to have a life outside of the KMC board. *gollum* *gollum*
xD

Old Post Dec 7th, 2018 12:20 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd take the job.

I'd be as good as Raz is now.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2018 06:09 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Putinbot1
If you knew my history around here kid, you'd know that really isn't me in me. As the moderation do. In that sense I am the most honest troll around.

IMO, you're not even really a troll.

You make genuinely good points. Push buttons doing it, maybe, but that sure isn't my definition of troll.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2018 06:11 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

yes. It is his poor houseboy that should get all our pity.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2018 06:52 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
IMO, you're not even really a troll.

You make genuinely good points. Push buttons doing it, maybe, but that sure isn't my definition of troll.
Thanks mate, I appreciate that.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2018 09:16 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jessica Tandy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: KMC the end?

Originally posted by Robtard

The 27th of this month will mark my 13th year here, though I didn't post much at all for the first year, but I've always played knowing I had one life. -survivor-

We’re getting old, Helen.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2018 04:33 PM
Jessica Tandy is currently offline Click here to Send Jessica Tandy a Private Message Find more posts by Jessica Tandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

Originally posted by Eternal Idol
What happened to Bardock?

I used to see his posts all over the GDF, along with your own, PVS', dadudemon's, and Deano's.

I'm still alive . But pretty much retired from forums cool

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Dec 27th, 2018 01:02 AM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Deano

oh my gosh,your first post since 2013, not that Im one to talk since thats the exact same case with me,alive but retired from the forums as well. until recently when i posted a couple of posts.last time was over a year ago. that last poster you were talking with in your last post way back then was a shill on the payroll of the CIA. i see kmc FINALLY took action against him as they should have done YEARS way before then.

that was why i stopped posting here,too many of them like him were permitted to roam here free as a bird and get away with so much crap it was unreal.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Dec 27th, 2018 at 01:44 AM

Old Post Dec 27th, 2018 01:39 AM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hope this place grows as a separate entity if all the talk being thrown around is actually real, but I wouldn’t fret if KMC sees its doom.

Alas, all things must pass.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2018 02:12 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Deano
and you changed your name...

Old Post Dec 27th, 2018 02:53 AM
Jmanghan

Raz came back recently and set things in order, I don't think he sold the site as we were led to believe, but probably just.. renewed it? the domain i think.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2018 02:54 AM