KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » KMC the end?

KMC the end?
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
You got a dab of brown stuff on your nose there Pooty.

Quite a Large Glob of Brown Stuff to be honest.
If you knew my history around here kid, you'd know that really isn't me in me. As the moderation do. In that sense I am the most honest troll around.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2018 07:18 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

HAHAHAHAHAHA! That is a Good One.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2018 07:19 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Impediment
All of the power mad Nazi mods of yesteryear are long gone.

Myself, Badabing, and BackFire are active, to an extent, and aren't douche bags who ban at a whim for slight infractions. -Pr- should have been promoted to global status a long time ago, IMO.

Mos def, I think the mods we have left are good. Just people who are vigilant enough to remove spammers, illegal crap, and bad-seeds (like harassers who doxx or something).

Originally posted by Impediment
I can sticky a note to all of the active forums.

Whatever happens, I just want to continue being a mod of the movie forums and MVF, global or not.

I'd also like to agree with DDM, to an extent, that Raz is giving all of us a big middle finger by not being even a little bit active. We've shown a lot of dedication and this is how we're rewarded? Whatever.

So we have at least one global mod willing to leave a trail over to the new forum. My only question at this point is...what the f*ck are we waiting for? We can duplicate the structure that we know and love at the new place (a politics/philosophy/science forum, Movies, MvF, etc.).

All of us grew up, here. We know what to do.

Originally posted by Putinbot1
@DDM I'm worried about moving to another forum and it staying the SA.e. the fact the mods are real grown ups and go across the right left forum keeps this place neutral.

You're not wrong. If you have the time, co-admin to ensure the same crap doesn't happen. Robtard is still onboard with being a trustee. If enough of us send him seed capital, he can pay for a forum that will be up for at least a few years. His kids will need money so I don't give a shit about the ad revenue: let him have it all.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2018 12:07 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Well, if people want to actually pay money for a forum system, I may not be able to help monetarily, but I CAN make a suggestion as to the type of forum software that can be used.

https://xenforo.com/

It's the same type of software used by Spacebattles and Sufficient Velocity, and it works very well. I may even be able to get Xon in for technical assistance from time to time.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Sep 4th, 2018 01:25 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unoriginal

I can offer some technical support. I'm a system admin and know a thing or two about the computers

Old Post Sep 4th, 2018 01:16 PM
Unoriginal is currently offline Click here to Send Unoriginal a Private Message Find more posts by Unoriginal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
James T. Kirk

I've got my own forum if anyone's interested. It's relatively new and pretty fucking dead so could do with an injection of life into it,

http://whoneedsatopic.if1.us/

Old Post Sep 4th, 2018 01:24 PM
James T. Kirk is currently offline Click here to Send James T. Kirk a Private Message Find more posts by James T. Kirk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran and Pro Wrestler

I came across this, you can buy the domain, hopefully if someone is willing to make an offer, it'll at least evoke a response from raz

https://www.namecheap.com/domains/r...illermovies.com

Old Post Sep 5th, 2018 01:54 AM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote