KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Bat-Mite Vs Marquise of Death

Bat-Mite Vs Marquise of Death
Started by: Zack M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Bat-Mite Vs Marquise of Death

Which reality warper wins this?

Old Post Jul 13th, 2018 03:27 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Offensively speaking, BM is powerful enough to easily destroy universes, and kill Spectre:
(please log in to view the image)

...What's far more impressive, however, was his ability to shrug off Mxy's creation-busting attack(which destroyed the sum total of DC, past/present/future), without so much as a scratch to show for it:
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

So even IF you want to argue that MoD's offensive feats are better, there's still no way he's harming BM.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 13th, 2018 05:20 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Wait till someone comes in and claims WF is not canon.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2018 07:02 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Of course. But as always, it doesn't matter what a few morons think.

Fact is, multiple sources have established that there is only ONE Mxy in DC, and ALL of his showings...across ALL platforms of media...are canon to him. And since Bat-Mite represents "one little bit" of Mxy's own power, it means that ALL of his showings...across ALL platforms of media...are also canon.

Hell, years ago Bada even made a mod-ruling that World's Funnest was indeed canon to Mxy. So any way you cut it, WF is perfectly valid. smile

Last edited by Galan007 on Jul 13th, 2018 at 07:18 PM

Old Post Jul 13th, 2018 07:11 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CadenceV2
Formerly Sirfizzwhizz

Not canon would also mean not part of the DC Multiverse as it is establish. Thus Mxy loses.

According to this poor logic, Injustice comics Mxy was too weak to beat Trigon of Injustice. Just let that sink in fanboys.

On topic though, Batmite wins. MoD is overrated piece of shit character beaten by Doom alone.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2018 07:18 PM
CadenceV2 is currently offline Click here to Send CadenceV2 a Private Message Find more posts by CadenceV2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

{edit}

Never mind. This thread doesn't pertain to Mxy, so I'm not going to derail it by correcting your 'logic' there.

Last edited by Galan007 on Jul 13th, 2018 at 07:24 PM

Old Post Jul 13th, 2018 07:22 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

In all fairness, Bat-Mite's history is a ****ing mess, and the "retcon" if you will happened like 5 years after World's Funnest. I don't think he was operating at a tiny percent of Mxy when he can tank a pissed off attack from Mxy that destroys everything.

Seems like that Bat-Mite was fully intended to be an equal with Mxy in that story.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2018 07:23 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Maybe... Maybe not.

Either way, I only mentioned Bat-Mite being a part of Mxy's own power, because it makes all of BM's feats/showings admissible by default.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2018 07:27 PM
xJLxKing

Mxy and by extension, bat more are joke characters

They can have some silly low feats

A serious 5d imp and his imaginary friend can wreck havoc on nultiversal scale. That’s been proven many times already.

Bat mite> MoD

Old Post Jul 13th, 2018 09:28 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

MoD wins.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jul 14th, 2018 12:14 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Killing Aunt Petunia >>>>> anything Bat-Mite (or Mxy) has done.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2018 12:18 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Mxy killed Perry white. So, there.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2018 03:25 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

batmite

Old Post Jul 14th, 2018 06:39 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote