KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Sacha Baron Cohen Strikes Again!

Sacha Baron Cohen Strikes Again!
Started by: Nephthys

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Re: Re: Sacha Baron Cohen Strikes Again!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Soooooooo...was this supposed to be funny? Shocking? Because it wasn't. I'm all for firearm safety training for kids. You know, kind of how like this father is going out and helping his daughter learn about firearms and proper handling and safety:

Hell, I first fired a gun when I was 7. But somehow, Cohen exposed...something. I dunno. What was the point here??
laughing

loving the lunancy

Old Post Jul 16th, 2018 10:35 AM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Funny to see how the Lefty Loonies spin things when it has been there side that has been KILLING Comedy for the last few years.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2018 10:57 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Re: Sacha Baron Cohen Strikes Again!

Originally posted by ESB -1138
Soooooooo...was this supposed to be funny? Shocking? Because it wasn't. I'm all for firearm safety training for kids. You know, kind of how like this father is going out and helping his daughter learn about firearms and proper handling and safety:

Hell, I first fired a gun when I was 7. But somehow, Cohen exposed...something. I dunno. What was the point here??

Bash called it ^
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
this topic is triggered trump-cult fodder btw.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 16th, 2018 04:09 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Why do some of you calls anyone who has a different mind set from the left Trumpers? I know it’s a form of insults. But wouldn’t it serve your side better if you use facts and truths instead?

Don’t get me wrong, both sides practices it with the name calling, but the left goes beyond that.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2018 05:55 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Give the baby a gun, ffs!

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jul 16th, 2018 06:08 PM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

The only thing that can stop a bad baby with a gun is a good baby with a gun.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2018 06:15 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Don’t know about the baby thing, because what i considers a baby is a child that lacks the ability of speech and can barely walk. The best they can do is waddle like little ducks. But, starting early in teaching a child the proper gun safety is actually smart.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2018 06:34 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

The conversation/comedy wasn't about teaching gun safety, it was about actually arming children with guns; I'm sure you can see a difference.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2018 06:45 PM
Flyattractor

Robbie just hopes the baby will Self Abort It Self with that gun.
Then He can KILL Two Birds with One Stone.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2018 07:04 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by Robtard
The conversation/comedy wasn't about teaching gun safety, it was about actually arming children with guns; I'm sure you can see a difference.

Not a fan of his, so I didn’t watch it. If there’s no context, then that is indeed stupid.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2018 07:11 PM
MythLord
Diamond

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jul 16th, 2018 08:04 PM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by BackFire
He's incredible at what he does. The clip above is deeply disturbing to anyone with any semblance of common sense, as it shows people in government advocating for 3 years olds to be able to have a gun, but it's also funny as all hell. Sadly one of these people is my congressman (Rohrabacher).

Show premieres tonight, can't wait.

My favorite bit is where the one guy goes 'typically a member of congress doesn't just hear someone talk about a program and then make a video of whether they support it or not' and then it smash-cuts to half a dozen senators doing exactly that.

Not surprising to see some of the more inbred members here actually supportive of giving lethal weapons to minors, but disturbing still.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2018 09:20 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just like when leftist morons make fools of themselves...this was hilarious.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2018 09:22 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Nephthys
Not surprising to see some of the more inbred members here actually supportive of giving lethal weapons to minors, but disturbing still.

Definitely leads credence to the believe that inbreeding can have negative ramifications.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2018 09:41 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Definitely leads credence to the believe that inbreeding can have negative ramifications.

Obviously it does, there is a lot of inbreeding between muslims. Google it.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2018 09:43 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Yet another thing the Cult of Trump members and Islam has in common is what you're saying then? Amazing.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2018 09:46 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yet another thing the Cult of Trump members and Islam has in common is what you're saying then? Amazing.

It's much more prevalent in the muslim community actually.

But you tried.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2018 09:50 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Originally posted by Nephthys
My favorite bit is where the one guy goes 'typically a member of congress doesn't just hear someone talk about a program and then make a video of whether they support it or not' and then it smash-cuts to half a dozen senators doing exactly that.

My favorite part was probably the very random and casual homophobia from the one guy during his promo. Also how Sacha's character lets on that his son died because of this program, but still continues. Also "The liberal's anti-tragedy agenda" line had me rolling.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2018 10:19 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I don't understand why you guys would try to defend this.

When it comes to guns, I'm as libertarian as it gets. But small children shouldn't be shooting guns. 3? No, too young. If they can't even hoist it and hold it steady, the child is too young.

It's a stupid asinine thing for that dude to try and justify. This is classic SBC absurdist humor. Which is why it makes it funny. You don't have to be a freedom hating libtard to realize that 3 year olds shouldn't be handling guns.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2018 02:15 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

These people in politics don't know who he is yet, after all these years? Their people don't vet his credentials when he comes to them in these over the top identities??

They've idiots, or they're in on it and it's all staged.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jul 17th, 2018 04:16 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote