KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Thor vs. Faora/Nam-Ek

Thor vs. Faora/Nam-Ek
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Thor vs. Faora/Nam-Ek

Thor has Stormbreaker

Fight takes place in Metropolis

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 16th, 2018 09:29 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Faora and Nam-Ek both die...

Old Post Jul 17th, 2018 08:36 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Thor gets wrecked.

PWNT

Old Post Jul 18th, 2018 06:28 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

It's questionable if Faora/Namek can even get close to Thor if he has the lightning coat he had in Ragnarok. If they can then Thor gets tossed around a bit, but in a the end a few AOEs at full power should be enough to shatter the Kryptonian helms, at which point Thor can proceed to knock them out or cut off their heads if he pleases.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2018 01:02 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

^Lol
So we are controlling the characters?
If so then they blitz the hell out of him nonstop. He doesn't get a chance to think.

Also what's feats does his lightning coat has? Or his lightning that comes out of his body towards the foe?

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Jul 18th, 2018 09:29 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by h1a8
^Lol
If so then they blitz the hell out of him nonstop. He doesn't get a chance to think.

Also what's feats does his lightning coat has? Or his lightning that comes out of his body towards the foe?

Quote where he said we are controlling the characters.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2018 09:35 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Silent Master
Quote where he said we are controlling the characters.

QUOTE where I said that he said "we are controlling the characters".

Old Post Jul 18th, 2018 11:07 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

^
What was the purpose of this retarded question?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2018 11:10 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

^Lol

Lightning coat that automatically attacked undead Asgardians at the end of Ragnarok. He only needs a thought to engage it. Faora and Namek aren't that fast. If they blitz Thor they might land 1-2 hits before he gets his cloak up... and they aren't strong enough to KO him with only 1-2 hits.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 01:13 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by FrothByte
Lightning coat that automatically attacked undead Asgardians at the end of Ragnarok. He only needs a thought to engage it. Faora and Namek aren't that fast. If they blitz Thor they might land 1-2 hits before he gets his cloak up... and they aren't strong enough to KO him with only 1-2 hits.

Agreed...

And I might add that King Thor (Thor with Stormbreaker) appears to be much more powerful than the version of Thor seen in Ragnarok...

I honestly feel like King Thor runs straight through the vast majority of characters in both the MCU and the DCEU...

There are only 3 characters that I think can beat him in a straight up fight:

1) Dormmamu in the Dark Dimension...
2) Ego (maybe)...
3) Thanos with the full Infinity Gauntlet (he should be able to beat King Thor at any rate)...

I honestly think any character less than the 3 above die against King Thor...

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 01:49 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Thor didn’t do it all the time. Especially in IW. But we can assume that he will.
You still have to prove that his cloak (or whatever you are referring to) can even affect them. What feats does it have? All I know that it affected fodder.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 02:42 AM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

^ Neither did Faora and Namek use super speed all the time. Thor used his cloak for pretty much his entire bridge fight against multiple enemies as soon as he unlocked his powers. He was also coated in lightning when he made his ground slam in Wakanda.

And we know that fighter jet fire slams down Namek and that Kryptonian ship blasters hurt Superman. Thor's lightning has better feats than those. So if you want to claim that Thor's lightning can't hurt the Kryptonians, onus is on you to prove it since nothing they've shown shows they can brush off energy attacks like those.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 02:57 AM
h1a8

^ Neither did Faora and Namek use super speed all the time. Thor used his cloak for pretty much his entire bridge fight against multiple enemies as soon as he unlocked his powers. He was also coated in lightning when he made his ground slam in Wakanda.

And we know that fighter jet fire slams down Namek and that Kryptonian ship blasters hurt Superman. Thor's lightning has better feats than those. So if you want to claim that Thor's lightning can't hurt the Kryptonians, onus is on you to prove it since nothing they've shown shows they can brush off energy attacks like those.

Jet fire didn’t damage Namek or his suit. Plus blunt force isn’t comparable to burning energy. It was really electricity, not lightning.
We don’t know how powerful the kryptonian blasters were as a comparison, plus Superman had no visible damage.
Thor’s coat lightning has no feats but against fodder.

Actually you initially claimed that Thor’s coat lightning can harm them.

Last edited by h1a8 on Jul 19th, 2018 at 03:18 AM

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 03:10 AM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

^ Yes, and I already provided proof that it can harm them since Thor's lightning has better feats than jet fighter gunfire and kyrptonian ship blasters. Now if you want to claim the kryptonians are durable enough to tank Thor's lightning, that's up to you to prove.

P.S. - If I punched you in your mid section, your shirt and torso would have no visible damage too... but I doubt you'd be able to say it didn't hurt.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 03:17 AM
h1a8

^ Yes, and I already provided proof that it can harm them since Thor's lightning has better feats than jet fighter gunfire and kyrptonian ship blasters. Now if you want to claim the kryptonians are durable enough to tank Thor's lightning, that's up to you to prove.

Thor’s coat lightning isn’t the same as other lightning. Thor’s lightning ranges. It’s most powerful when it’s charged from the sky. His coat lightning has no good feats.

Jet fighter bullets didn’t damage any of them though. So that’s dead.

We don’t know how powerful kryptonian blasters are. If they affected Superman then isn’t that a great feat?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 03:22 AM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

^ prove that his coat lightning isn't strong enough to hurt the Kryptonians. After all, the kryptonians have zero feats of tanking energy blasts. Are you trying to attribute them powers they've never shown feats for?

Any hit strong enough to knock you on your ass is a hit that hurts.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 03:27 AM
NemeBro

Being moved by jet fire does not imply he was hurt by it.

Nam-Ek then proceeded to tank Superman's heat vision, which can vaporize over half of an I-beam in moments as seen in his fight with Zod.

Stop trying to lowball lad.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 03:30 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

After all, the kryptonians have zero feats of tanking energy blasts.
lol

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 03:31 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

^ prove that his coat lightning isn't strong enough to hurt the Kryptonians. After all, the kryptonians have zero feats of tanking energy blasts. Are you trying to attribute them powers they've never shown feats for?

Any hit strong enough to knock you on your ass is a hit that hurts.

You claimed that the coat lightning can hurt them. Prove it. As far as I’m concerned that’s ridiculous.

Kryptonians are apparently highly resistant against heat energy.

Wrong, being knocked back or down has no bearing on damage to a super durable being. Superman got shot in the face with jet fire with 0 damage.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 05:13 AM