KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Fat shame me.

Fat shame me.
Started by: SamZED

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SamZED

Fat shame me.

I've gotten fat. Need some proper motivation to lose weight. So give me all you've got.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2018 06:15 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

What do you normally eat in a week?

Break it down by Day of the Week and the relative times of day you eat breakfasts, lunches, and/or dinners, please.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2018 07:12 AM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

Some people live and work in virtual "food deserts", areas where healthy food takes real effort to obtain and where what is most readily available and attractive is about as useful to the body as a landscape of sand.

However, it's usually possible to eat well even on a budget with some planning.
One guy I was watching made a list of relatively healthy food staples obtainable in most areas for cheap, a good alternative to the obesity-causing plague that is McDonalds:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 17th, 2018 10:16 PM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Just increase your acidic intake and remember to drink water after, as acid carrods your teeth enamel.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2018 02:12 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

quote: (post)
Originally posted by rudester
Just increase your acidic intake and remember to drink water after, as acid carrods your teeth enamel.

The wording seems off, but, if he's trying to refer to something like the following, it might be worth paying some attention to. Note that SOME acidic foods like lemons are thought to be transformative, alkinizing and good for you, as opposed to something like Coca-Cola which is the BAD kind of acidic, health-draining, sugar-laden, and more likely to exacerbate obesity, if not cause it outright:

http://www.paulhrkalnd.com/blog/lem...illar-of-health

https://www.healthline.com/nutritio...kaline#section7

Old Post Jul 18th, 2018 11:34 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nobody here has done what the OP asked, so I will start:

Fatty fatty 2 by 4, can't fit through the kitchen door.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2018 11:36 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

Healthline dotcom seems to have some reasonably good articles on things in general; many I'm coming across seem germane to the topics of obesity, health, and weight gain, so ...

https://www.healthline.com/health-n...emely-hungry#14

It's a good idea to try to take a look at these things as objectively as possible.
For instance, you may believe you are fat, but, are you really?

Consider Connor McGregor here, for example, even as you read the commentary on compatible partners. If you're looking at his right side picture and thinking "fat", you REALLY want to get a 2nd opinion from a valid certified health professional before adopting any extreme weight-cutting measures:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 18th, 2018 11:46 AM