KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Batwoman

Batwoman
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Batwoman

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 17th, 2018 06:01 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

probably be better than Gotham but that's not saying much

Old Post Jul 17th, 2018 08:04 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Huh, I thought she was just going to be an occasional guest star in Arrow. Well, with how well the CW has handled non-straight relationships so far (hah), this should be a hoot.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 18th, 2018 02:26 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Cautiously optimistic and hoping they don’t overdo the fact she’s gay as he chief aspect of her character. From what I’ve read in the comics she’s a pretty cool character, and it’d be a shame if they went the schlocky soap opera angle with her character that poisoned Sarah Lance and Alex Danvers characters

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 18th, 2018 01:40 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
Cautiously optimistic and hoping they don’t overdo the fact she’s gay as he chief aspect of her character. From what I’ve read in the comics she’s a pretty cool character, and it’d be a shame if they went the schlocky soap opera angle with her character that poisoned Sarah Lance and Alex Danvers characters

they're gonna an actual actress who is gay

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 02:30 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

As long as they keep the SJW out of it and it is Full on Hot Lesbian Action... I could support this.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 06:28 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Ruby Rose has been cast as Kat Kane

http://ew.com/tv/2018/08/07/ruby-rose-batwoman/

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Aug 7th, 2018 06:10 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

its a good choice

Old Post Aug 7th, 2018 06:46 PM
wakkawakkawakka

This is a pretty good choice, shame that CW shows don't really have a good track record of handling LGBT characters.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2018 09:37 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

I'm impressed by the casting. But I've never seen her act without her Aussie accent, so I'll reserve judgement. I guess her extra tattoos with just be part of Kate Kane's character, her wilder years before finding her role in the world.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Aug 7th, 2018 09:55 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

*sets TV to Record*

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 09:17 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

The stupid ball is rolling around lately over all the fan backlash for Ruby Rose.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 03:17 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

And that Ball is making Batwoman the TV Show apparently.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 04:11 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

No it's not....Go and and read what all the stupid shit people are saying, dipshit.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 04:22 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Nah. I prefer to have my own opinions. I will leave all the shit just for YOU!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 04:24 AM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

That article describes Batwoman as 'openly lesbian', like in what way? Are Batman or Spiderman openly herterosexual? Their real identities for sure but not their alter-egos, even Wally West's Flash isn't openly gay that I can remember.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 10:37 AM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Meh. I've only stuck with Flash and Arrow as long as I have because I'm too invested. I'm not starting another one of these shit CW shows. Supergirl, Legends, and this can all rot.

PWNT

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 02:45 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

I wouldnt mind watching it, but i'm afraid its going to concentrate to much on the lesbian aspect and thats not what I want to see.

By Stoic

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 04:01 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Will be strange if with this series and Titans they keep dancing around where Batman is.

Got kind of silly at times dancing around Superman in Supergirls first season. Casting a Tv Superman for the second season was the only sensible route to take.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 05:38 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Arachnid1
Meh. I've only stuck with Flash and Arrow as long as I have because I'm too invested. I'm not starting another one of these shit CW shows. Supergirl, Legends, and this can all rot.

Legends has been awesome fun. The others tho, I suppose, yeah. Dont see myself getting started on this one either.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 06:45 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote