KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Match strength feats of Superman and Majestic

Match strength feats of Superman and Majestic
Started by: MrMind

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MrMind

Match strength feats of Superman and Majestic

Are there any character below skyfather level that can match these two strength feats

Majestic once moved the solar system that include the Jupiter which has the mass of 1.9 x 1027 kg, 318 times more than the earth mass

Superman once effortlessly bench pressed the earth for 5 days straight, that is 5.9722×1024 kg for 5 days straight

SBP has feats to match them (though I think his baseline is skyfather level)

Last edited by MrMind on Jul 17th, 2018 at 08:40 PM

Old Post Jul 17th, 2018 08:37 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Hulk.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 17th, 2018 08:54 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Also, I thought Majestic had some special equipment to help him achieve the ft above?

Old Post Jul 17th, 2018 08:55 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk.

list the feat, I'm talking about feats characters that has already done btw

Old Post Jul 17th, 2018 09:07 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by MrMind

Destroying an asteroid twice the size of Earth. Standing up while having the weight of a sun on top of him. Powering through a blast capable of pushing "planets". Nearly depleting an abstract (trying to contain him) of his power via strength and was continuously getting stronger. Do I need more?

Old Post Jul 17th, 2018 09:12 PM
MrMind

Destroying an asteroid twice the size of Earth. Standing up while having the weight of a sun on top of him. Powering through a blast capable of pushing "planets". Nearly depleting an abstract (trying to contain him) of his power via strength and was continuously getting stronger. Do I need more?

for the first feat: it was with aid from a pair of "experimental anti-magnetic, jet-propelled, fortified rocket springs" help launching him in the air, still impressive but not on the same level as the ones in op

never heard about any of the rest fts you mentioned, I would love scans or issue number please. thx

Old Post Jul 17th, 2018 09:30 PM
riv6672

quote:
Are there any character below skyfather level that can match these two strength feats

-Majestic once moved the solar system
-Superman once effortlessly bench pressed the earth for 5 days

Yeah. Hercules.

quote:

Hercules effortlessly lifted the sky:
(please log in to view the image)

Also, cant speak to Majestic using special equipment for his feat, as asked by Carver, but Superman didnt ‘bench the earth’, he was on a machine:

Reading the text, i must point out, feats JUST LIKE THIS have been waved off by Superman fans here, when pertaining to other characters, for using words like ‘essentially’.
They have argued the validity of feats for pages on end, because of the written description attached to the images.

So yeah, Superman did not bench the earth. Thats just hyperbole.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2018 09:37 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

^riv, that was what I meant, he bench pressed the MASS of the earth, I type too fast so you guys have a chance to nitpick, and how is it hyperbole, I don't think you know what hyperbole means, the feat literally give you the figure, superman bench press 5. 9722×1024 kg for 5 days, you cant get any more specific than that

as for the hercules feat is the actually definition of hyperbole, he lifted the "sky" unquantifiable, superman and ultraman lifted infinity in final crisis, that is more impressive as far as unquantifiable fts are concerned

Old Post Jul 17th, 2018 09:53 PM
riv6672

Its hyperbole because of how you described it. If i hadnt called you on it, and posted the scan to prove my point, you wouldnt have corrected yourself (IE backpedaled to save face).

My scan showing what Hercules ACTUALLY did > your scan of what Superman ESSENTIALLY did.

And, so much for having me on ignore. Moving on now, point proven, fun had, feats matched, last word and all that... whistle

Old Post Jul 17th, 2018 10:02 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Originally posted by riv6672
Its hyperbole because of how you described it. If i hadnt called you on it, and posted the scan to prove my point, you wouldnt have corrected yourself (IE backpedaled to save face).

My scan showing what Hercules ACTUALLY did > your scan of what Superman ESSENTIALLY did.

And, so much for having me on ignore. Moving on now, point proven, fun had, feats matched, last word and all that... whistle

GTFO, dude you are such a sad fukin troll, just because I type earth instead of mass of earth you have to act like a little *****. it's called honest mistake dumbass, it does not change what superman did in any fukin way, he still pressed the same fukin amount of mass you imbecile. how is it hyperbole, have you learned fukin english?
what hercules did was the definition of ambiguous, you want to talk about ambiguous feat?
, superman help lifted book with infinite pages, help lifted the spectre weighs as much as the conscience thoughts of every living creature for all of eternity. That's right, superman lifted eternity >anything hercules ever done, see two can play this game
feats didn't match whatsoever, we are trying to match quantifiable feat here

Old Post Jul 17th, 2018 10:18 PM
MrMind

BTW, this thread is about fts that are at least in some way quantifiable, that we be able to calculate

Old Post Jul 17th, 2018 10:19 PM
carver9

Originally posted by MrMind
for the first feat: it was with aid from a pair of "experimental anti-magnetic, jet-propelled, fortified rocket springs" help launching him in the air, still impressive but not on the same level as the ones in op

never heard about any of the rest fts you mentioned, I would love scans or issue number please. thx

The jets just helped him get that high, his strength was mentioned as the ending result of achieving said ft.

Here Hulk is hit with the weight of an "all consuming sun...

https://static.comicvine.com/upload...inity_6_001.jpg
https://static.comicvine.com/upload...inity_6_002.jpg

Here he is standing up.

https://alejo-panels.tumblr.com/image/172714503171

Here is the In Betweener showing.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 18th, 2018 05:01 AM
h1a8

1. That's Grey Hulk (feats can't be shared). Also Hulk gave credit to his jet boots. His statement was, "With a little help from experimental anti-magnetic jet-propelled fortified rocket springs.". Looking at the picture we see that Hulk merely rammed into the asteroid, he didn't punch it. The jet boots provided the power. It is a durability feat if anything.

2. We all know that the weight of a sun hyperbole. "My spear was "FORGED" from a sun..." It wasn't the sun. If it had the weight of the actual sun then Corvus, Thanos, and several others who casually lifted it wouldn't have been able to. Also Hulk was never shown standing up against its weight. We don't see Hulk floored and later standing up all the while the Glaive is resting on him.
You see when Corvus is hit with Cap's shield he releases the glaive. The glaive is visibly in the air OFF of Hulk. The scan where Hulk is standing, there is no glaive on him. You are making shit up.

3. Show scans where Hulk is pushing through a blast that has the power of moving a planet.

4. Give scans of the feat you are referring to about Hulk vs Abstract being. Nvm I see what you posted above. I don't see where the energy is nearly depleted. I don't see that the energy used is even planetary level force.

-General Zod: Superman II

Last edited by h1a8 on Jul 18th, 2018 at 01:29 PM

Old Post Jul 18th, 2018 01:20 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Also, I thought Majestic had some special equipment to help him achieve the ft above?
The only equipment Majestic used when he was pushing planets around were called "kinetic field gauntlets", and they did NOT...in any way/shape/form...amp his strength, or 'help' him accomplish said feats.

Their only purpose was essentially to reinforce large objects so that they did not break apart when being lifted/pushed from a singular point. That's why the planets didn't crumble when Majestic moved them all over the solar system, for example:

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Jul 18th, 2018 at 02:00 PM

Old Post Jul 18th, 2018 01:54 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Here Hulk is hit with the weight of an "all consuming sun...

https://static.comicvine.com/upload...inity_6_001.jpg
https://static.comicvine.com/upload...inity_6_002.jpg

Here he is standing up.

lol

Did you just use Hulk being unable to move and defend himself, standing on his knees, as the villains take turns, until he reverts, as an actual argument?

You never cease to amaze.

Anyway, Year 1 Superman being able to move and defend himself, inside a large black hole gravity [i.e. 'teh infinite strength']:

http://s1093.photobucket.com/user/K...x=1531922913145
http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums...x=1531922913406

I wonder, how far back in age do we have to go with Superman for Hulk to have a chance.

Perhaps this far!

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Jul 18th, 2018 02:22 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Galan007
The only equipment Majestic used when he was pushing planets around were called "kinetic field gauntlets", and they did NOT...in any way/shape/form...amp his strength, or 'help' him accomplish said feats.

Their only purpose was essentially to reinforce large objects so that they did not break apart when being lifted/pushed from a singular point. That's why the planets didn't crumble when Majestic moved them all over the solar system, for example:

Funny thing is that Casey said Superman can do all of that.

quote:
RC: OK, like you said, depending on whom you are writing at the moment, either Superman or Mr. Majestic is more powerful than the other. What if you wrote BOTH in a fight�who wins, who's stronger?
JOE CASEY: If I were to write a Superman/Mr. Majestic story where they meet, I certainly wouldn't have them fight. How many times can we endure *that* kind of superhero misunderstanding?!
RC: Could your Superman re-arrange his own Solar System, and tear a star apart, as Majestic did?
JOE CASEY: Absolutely. Where do you think Mr. Majestic got the idea in the first place...?

http://www.comicboards.com/joecasey-rc.php

Old Post Jul 18th, 2018 02:27 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by h1a8
1. That's Grey Hulk (feats can't be shared). Also Hulk gave credit to his jet boots. His statement was, "With a little help from experimental anti-magnetic jet-propelled fortified rocket springs.". Looking at the picture we see that Hulk merely rammed into the asteroid, he didn't punch it. The jet boots provided the power. It is a durability feat if anything.

2. We all know that the weight of a sun hyperbole. "My spear was "FORGED" from a sun..." It wasn't the sun. If it had the weight of the actual sun then Corvus, Thanos, and several others who casually lifted it wouldn't have been able to. Also Hulk was never shown standing up against its weight. We don't see Hulk floored and later standing up all the while the Glaive is resting on him.
You see when Corvus is hit with Cap's shield he releases the glaive. The glaive is visibly in the air OFF of Hulk. The scan where Hulk is standing, there is no glaive on him. You are making shit up.

3. Show scans where Hulk is pushing through a blast that has the power of moving a planet.

4. Give scans of the feat you are referring to about Hulk vs Abstract being. Nvm I see what you posted above. I don't see where the energy is nearly depleted. I don't see that the energy used is even planetary level force.

I try not to be one of those people that insult you H1 because you try so hard to dismiss things if it isnt involving character... and I am going to try to be reasonable here as well.

1. The scan right after him destroying Earth, he literally tells us it is a strength ft. He said him having the STRENGTH to destroy the asteroid. STRENGTH.

2. I know you're smarter than this H1 and I'm sure you've read (lol) Infinity war. Proxima have to activate those abilities on her staff. Light speed movement, poison anand the weight of the sun. Lol... she isnt walking around with poison leaking from her staff that contains the weight of the sun while also moving at light. It's abilities that needs to be activated. She activated the weight of the a sun on Hulk and this was said on panel and proven when Hulk fell to his knees due to this weight. Now, if you dont believe the spear was forged from a sun and this weight wasnt thrown on top of Hulk, it is up to you to prove it, with scans, not your bootleg interpretation.

We see Hulk standing in the last scan I posted. Are you paying attention or are you purposely trying to be blind? Let me know.

3. In the scan I posted, he literally tells us that he used MOST of his power on Hulk but let me help you even further since I know you havent picked up a Marvel comic (or DC) in the history of you being on KMC.

There is a reason the crew went to this room where they found Hulk...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/17...02-014.jpg.html

He was using so much power on Hulk that Strange thought he captured his twin brother. His twin Brother is JUST AS POWERFUL AS HIM...

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...70406-34662.jpg

This is why he said that he was using MOST of his power on Hulk...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/17...02-017.jpg.html

Because he was. He was using so much power that it mimicked the lower level is his twin. His evil half.

This is so far above planetary that it is ridiculous and heres why... their fight would destroy ALL LIFE and not only that, the twin was controlling a freaking IG User and a Phoenix user. You're smart H1, I'm sure you know how powerful these beings can be...

http://s1007.photobucket.com/user/l...f4890c.jpg.html

And remember, Strange thought the good twin had the bad twin captive (but it was him throwing this power on Hulk in that room) and this twin controlled Abstract level power. Let's take this even further. The twins presence, their freaking presence was fraying the threads of reality...

http://s1007.photobucket.com/user/l...b998ba.jpg.html

All of this from the same writer and MOST of that power was exerted on Hulk. You're a troll and planetary is laughable. Stop posting.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2018 02:33 PM
carver9

@Phil, i used him standing up and Proxima snatching the blade out while he was on his ft.. not on his knees like Supes. Thought you had me on ignore?

Old Post Jul 18th, 2018 02:36 PM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

@Phil, i used him standing up and Proxima snatching the blade out while he was on his ft.. not on his knees like Supes. Thought you had me on ignore?

You think Hulk wasn't on his knees here?

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Jul 18th, 2018 02:38 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Doesnt look like a knee position to me. Look like he is standing up. You then try to counter my scan with Superman in a laying position.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2018 02:40 PM