KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Match strength feats of Superman and Majestic

Match strength feats of Superman and Majestic
Started by: MrMind

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Doesnt look like a knee position to me. Look like he is standing up.
You don't see the bent knee on ground level?

Do I have to explode this scan for you?
https://alejo-panels.tumblr.com/image/172714503171

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Jul 18th, 2018 02:43 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by abhilegend
Funny thing is that Casey said Superman can do all of that.
Why is that funny?

Of course Superman could duplicate his feats.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 18th, 2018 02:43 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Carver would deny it with his last breath.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2018 02:45 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

@Phil...

Lol @ explode. I'm seeing his knees ABOVE the dirt where the shockwaves were generated. We are seeing two different things (and I had a couple people already agree with me on this, him standing). I'm ok with that. If you feel as if he is on his knees and Superman was standing up, thumbs up. I'm not here to change your mind.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Last edited by carver9 on Jul 18th, 2018 at 02:51 PM

Old Post Jul 18th, 2018 02:48 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Carver would deny it with his last breath.

I think Superman is extremely, extremely strong. Who in the yrs of me being here have i put over Superman in strength (minus Hulk of course)? And before you mention Black Adam, I think Adam is trans level, so he doesnt count.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2018 02:49 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

Lol @ explode. I'm seeing his knees ABOVE the dirt where the shockwaves were generated. We are seeing two different things (and I had a couple people already agree with me on this, him standing). I'm ok with that. If you feel as if he is on his knees and Superman was standing up, thumbs up. I'm not here to change your mind.
Why are you trolling? PG will do a seppuku if you continue being an idiot that can't even understand pictures.

They were both on their knees, the difference is Superman was able to move and defend, while Hulk was a pinata.

Also, the force exerted by a Black Hole's gravity makes the sun look like the breeze.

Young Superman >>> Hulk confirmed.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2018 02:50 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Philosophía
Why are you trolling? PG will do a seppuku if you continue being an idiot that can't even understand pictures.

They were both on their knees, the difference is Superman was able to move and defend, while Hulk was a pinata.

Also, the force exerted by a Black Hole's gravity makes the sun look like the breeze.

Young Superman >>> Hulk confirmed.

Superman has no issue being inside a star. He hits harder than a neutron stars gravity too.

Superman easily punches through Brainiac's force field at its weakest point.

(please log in to view the image)

This is notable because a planet busting, FTL monster was unable to even scratch the weakest point of the same force field at its weakest point.
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Vril Dox made it clear that this is the same force field which his father used.

Not even Pulsar Stargrave, a neutron star could breach the force field.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2018 02:54 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Also moves the core of a star who can go hypernova (Hulk was pinned down by a star who could only go supernova).

Superman defeats Mageddon, the primordial annihilator via absorbing its anti-sun core which negates his own energy and is complely fine while overcoming its telepathy.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Just how powerful was Mageddon? It was powerful enough to force the angels of Pax-Dei to create a new universe because it was going to destroy this universe.

The whole of humanity gets the powers of superman.

Mageddon was killing thousands of these supermen with each blast and would've killed whole of humanity in minutes according to batman.

Here is one more thing about this feat. Oracle notes that the Mageddon anti sun was going hypernova.

A hypernova only occurs in the stars at least 30 times more mass than Earth's sun and this anti sun must have been even more huge so to destroy half the galaxy.

https://www.quora.com/What-is-a-hypernova-explosion

And here the anti sun goes off as Orion says the detonation has been done. Superman actually tanks it and absorbs all the energy.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Confirmed in DC encyclopedia.

https://static.comicvine.com/upload..._1473735651.jpg

And JLA secret files 3.

https://static.comicvine.com/upload...iles_003_33.jpg

That cheeky Grant Morrison.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2018 02:56 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

You think Hulk wasn't on his knees here?
I always assumed he was on his knees but looking at it now it looks like there's ground further down, which would put him in like a deep squat position or he's trying to stand up or got knocked down.

Also Carver, they weren't sensing a being equal to Order. That makes no sense with Order existing and them sensing him spreading himself through SHIELD. Strange was sensing a concentration of restricted power. Hence why he assumed it was Chaos. Because he sensed Order using his power to restrain something, not the actual full scope of the power. He wasn't sensing power equal to Order, he was just sensing Order's power being focused somewhere to restrict something.

It can't be half. "Most" is not all. And not to mention the fact that he was containing Hulk. Hulk wasn't ovetpowering that, he was firmly contained.

We also don't know how long he was holding him as well. And if Hulk was getting pissed off as evidenced by him getting pissed off, then he was getting pissed off straight in opposition of something for possibly a very long time.

Yes it's a good feat, but Jesus. Dial it back a bit.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2018 02:57 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

I think Superman is extremely, extremely strong. Who in the yrs of me being here have i put over Superman in strength (minus Hulk of course)? And before you mention Black Adam, I think Adam is trans level, so he doesnt count.

Pretty much any character who gets put against Superman.

Is that why you give wonder woman majority against Adam?

Old Post Jul 18th, 2018 02:58 PM
carver9

Pretty much any character who gets put against Superman.

Is that why you give wonder woman majority against Adam?

Who haven't i given her the majority against? Ask yourself why I stayed out of the recent Wonder Woman vs Hulk thread. smile

Are you talking about stronger as in strength or stronger as in power level?

Old Post Jul 18th, 2018 03:01 PM
carver9

Originally posted by One Big Mob
I always assumed he was on his knees but looking at it now it looks like there's ground further down, which would put him in like a deep squat position or he's trying to stand up or got knocked down.

Also Carver, they weren't sensing a being equal to Order. That makes no sense with Order existing and them sensing him spreading himself through SHIELD. Strange was sensing a concentration of restricted power. Hence why he assumed it was Chaos. Because he sensed Order using his power to restrain something, not the actual full scope of the power. He wasn't sensing power equal to Order, he was just sensing Order's power being focused somewhere to restrict something.

It can't be half. "Most" is not all. And not to mention the fact that he was containing Hulk. Hulk wasn't ovetpowering that, he was firmly contained.

We also don't know how long he was holding him as well. And if Hulk was getting pissed off as evidenced by him getting pissed off, then he was getting pissed off straight in opposition of something for possibly a very long time.

Yes it's a good feat, but Jesus. Dial it back a bit.

I want to go further into this but that day you denied my challenge when I asked you to debate against me took all of my debating energy that I had saved and stored for you vanished.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2018 03:04 PM
Philosophía

Originally posted by One Big Mob
His knees are certainly both bent and with all the dust being thrown around, it's hard to pinpoint exact angles. Her left leg is a bit above the ground, and his knee is below it. Her right leg is on-level terms with the ground, and the knee seems level with it, though it's hard to tell given the sand. It can be argued that she's pulling him around as she's grabbing the spear out of him [thus why the right knee seems to be a bit higher up , or maybe it's perspective].

But imagine using a feat where he's pinned down as he gets ass-plowed helplessly, and then MAYBE one of his knees is a nail's length above the ground, as a feat...

Last edited by Philosophía on Jul 18th, 2018 at 03:17 PM

Old Post Jul 18th, 2018 03:14 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

He's either on his knees, or VERY close to it. What's the argument here?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 18th, 2018 03:16 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

Originally posted by Galan007
He's either on his knees, or VERY close to it. What's the argument here?

-->

Here he is standing up.

[/IMG][/URL]

Old Post Jul 18th, 2018 03:19 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Who haven't i given her the majority against? Ask yourself why I stayed out of the recent Wonder Woman vs Hulk thread. smile

Are you talking about stronger as in strength or stronger as in power level?

Hulk, Thor, Gladiator, etc.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2018 03:19 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

His knees are certainly both bent and with all the dust being thrown around, it's hard to pinpoint exact angles. Her left leg is a bit above the ground, and his knee is below it. Her right leg is on-level terms with the ground, and the knee seems level with it, though it's hard to tell given the sand. It can be argued that she's pulling him around as she's grabbing the spear out of him [thus why the right knee seems to be a bit higher up , or maybe it's perspective].

But imagine using a feat where he's pinned down as he gets ass-plowed helplessly, and then MAYBE one of his knees is a nail's length above the ground, as a feat...
Some sort of squat I'd say.

Well, the best Hulk feat ever (apparently) is Order using more and more power to keep infinite strength Hulk completely immobile for a long period of time, so...

Old Post Jul 18th, 2018 03:23 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Weight on his back, hes up in a nigh standing position. The weight "on his back" didnt matter since he was up in a position for Proxima to snatch the blade out. Put 2 tons on your back and live to tell me the results while getting up off of the ground. Make sure its recorded because I want to see it, Phil.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2018 04:21 PM
Philosophía

Page 2.
nigh standing position.

Page 1.
Here he is standing up.

By page 5, I'll have you say he's on his knees, but at least he can scream, so his biting power is incredible.

Somehow, I'm not surprised you don't know how somebody standing on her knees screaming looks like.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2018 04:34 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Sometimes Carver screams in glee when he makes a really exciting tinfoil rip.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2018 04:37 PM