KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Match strength feats of Superman and Majestic

Match strength feats of Superman and Majestic
Started by: MrMind

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
h1a8

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
I try not to be one of those people that insult you H1 because you try so hard to dismiss things if it isnt involving character... and I am going to try to be reasonable here as well.

1. The scan right after him destroying Earth, he literally tells us it is a strength ft. He said him having the STRENGTH to destroy the asteroid. STRENGTH.

2. I know you're smarter than this H1 and I'm sure you've read (lol) Infinity war. Proxima have to activate those abilities on her staff. Light speed movement, poison anand the weight of the sun. Lol... she isnt walking around with poison leaking from her staff that contains the weight of the sun while also moving at light. It's abilities that needs to be activated. She activated the weight of the a sun on Hulk and this was said on panel and proven when Hulk fell to his knees due to this weight. Now, if you dont believe the spear was forged from a sun and this weight wasnt thrown on top of Hulk, it is up to you to prove it, with scans, not your bootleg interpretation.

We see Hulk standing in the last scan I posted. Are you paying attention or are you purposely trying to be blind? Let me know.

3. In the scan I posted, he literally tells us that he used MOST of his power on Hulk but let me help you even further since I know you havent picked up a Marvel comic (or DC) in the history of you being on KMC.

There is a reason the crew went to this room where they found Hulk...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/17...02-014.jpg.html

He was using so much power on Hulk that Strange thought he captured his twin brother. His twin Brother is JUST AS POWERFUL AS HIM...

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...70406-34662.jpg

This is why he said that he was using MOST of his power on Hulk...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/17...02-017.jpg.html

Because he was. He was using so much power that it mimicked the lower level is his twin. His evil half.

This is so far above planetary that it is ridiculous and heres why... their fight would destroy ALL LIFE and not only that, the twin was controlling a freaking IG User and a Phoenix user. You're smart H1, I'm sure you know how powerful these beings can be...

http://s1007.photobucket.com/user/l...f4890c.jpg.html

And remember, Strange thought the good twin had the bad twin captive (but it was him throwing this power on Hulk in that room) and this twin controlled Abstract level power. Let's take this even further. The twins presence, their freaking presence was fraying the threads of reality...

http://s1007.photobucket.com/user/l...b998ba.jpg.html

All of this from the same writer and MOST of that power was exerted on Hulk. You're a troll and planetary is laughable. Stop posting.

1. Post the scan saying that it was strength.
2. Corvus has Hulk down. Very Next scan has Cap’s shield striking Corvus making the glaive airborne (no contact with the Hulk). Next scan has Hulk standing up.
Where do you get Hulk stood up when the glaive was on him? He stood up after the glaive left contact with him.
3. You said his energy was almost depleted. You were wrong there. Even if he was using most of his power in trying to hold Hulk then you still have to prove that it was planetary level power. Prove that his restraining fields are equal to planetary force.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Jul 18th, 2018 07:27 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

@H1...

I want going to reply to you but what the heck... I'll break it down for you since I'm bored. Here Proxima throws her blade which splits into parts inside of the Hulk. Then black energy starts to circle Hulks body...

https://static1.comicvine.com/uploa...6311-star+1.jpg

The blade she threw is what put the weight on Hulk, not Corvus. She even tells us that she made the blade denser. Then Corvus shows up and explains the blade power and why Hulk is straining to move (the weight of a star on his back).

https://static.comicvine.com/upload...6312-star+2.jpg

Then Hulk falls to his knees. The next time we see Hulk, he is up and I'm sure this is due to his dynamic strength. The beauty of this is, it didnt take him long to stand, crouch, whatever you want to call it.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 01:14 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Note how he ignores your request with Gray Hulk....

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 06:19 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Originally posted by abhilegend
Also moves the core of a star who can go hypernova (Hulk was pinned down by a star who could only go supernova).

impressive stuff, the more amazing thing is most of superman's strength feats are quantifiable. that's why it's stupid to still consider superman high herald level. his baseline is trans

majestic alone rearranged solar system (which is quantifiable btw), that alone i don't think any herald level can replicate. and superman is even above that

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 06:59 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Note how he ignores your request with Gray Hulk....

Cant quote him, so I missed it. I'll get the scan.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 12:03 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

@H1...

I want going to reply to you but what the heck... I'll break it down for you since I'm bored. Here Proxima throws her blade which splits into parts inside of the Hulk. Then black energy starts to circle Hulks body...

https://static1.comicvine.com/uploa...6311-star+1.jpg

The blade she threw is what put the weight on Hulk, not Corvus. She even tells us that she made the blade denser. Then Corvus shows up and explains the blade power and why Hulk is straining to move (the weight of a star on his back).

https://static.comicvine.com/upload...6312-star+2.jpg

Then Hulk falls to his knees. The next time we see Hulk, he is up and I'm sure this is due to his dynamic strength. The beauty of this is, it didnt take him long to stand, crouch, whatever you want to call it.

I see. I was mistakenly thinking Corvus was talking. It was actually proxima midnight that was talking.
With that said, it can be interpreted as Proxima lowered the density prior to trying to pull it out since she can't lift the weight of a star either.

So the order of events could be
1. Hulk is weighed down on all fours.
2. Cap hit Corvus and distracts Proxima
3. With Corvus out of play, Proxima decides she needs her weapon back
4. Proxima lowers the density before attempting to remove it
5. Hulk is able to rise to his knees
6. Proxima pulls it out
7. Hulk reverts to Banner

Note: 5 and 6 could be happening simultaneously.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 12:55 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by h1a8
I see. I was mistakenly thinking Corvus was talking. It was actually proxima midnight that was talking.
With that said, it can be interpreted as Proxima lowered the density prior to trying to pull it out since she can't lift the weight of a star either.

So the order of events could be
1. Hulk is weighed down on all fours.
2. Cap hit Corvus and distracts Proxima
3. With Corvus out of play, Proxima decides she needs her weapon back
4. Proxima lowers the density before attempting to remove it
5. Hulk is able to rise to his knees
6. Proxima pulls it out
7. Hulk reverts to Banner

Note: 5 and 6 could be happening simultaneously.

Cant be. Hulk would've punched her face in if she lowered the density and he still had the black goo around his body when she got her blade back. You're doing a lot of assuming on something that is clear. She hits him with a blade that adds gravity. Hulk drops to the ground due to the weight. The next time we see Hulk, he is up and Proxima is ready to get her blade back. Now all of this other stuff you're adding you are obviously doing this to take away from what Hulk achieved. Imagine if this was Superman. Replace him with Hulk and things will become clearer for you. KMC is all jacked up. I was unable to quote you yesterday. Looked for that scan (it's literally the next page) and I dont have it saved. The grey Hulk scan.

Last edited by carver9 on Jul 19th, 2018 at 01:57 PM

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 01:54 PM
DarkSaint85

Yet, when Majestic moves planets, Carver is quick to throw shade on it. He needed help etc etc. Whilst missing context.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 02:34 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wheeler

What does a Hulk feat have to do with a thread that says

"Match strength feats of SUPERMAN and MAJESTIC"

The f*ck's wrong with you people

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 03:12 PM
Wheeler is currently offline Click here to Send Wheeler a Private Message Find more posts by Wheeler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Because Hulk's feats could match Majestic and Superman's? Lol.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 03:16 PM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Because Hulk's feats could match Majestic and Superman's? Lol.
You forgot to switch accounts.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 03:18 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Yet, when Majestic moves planets, Carver is quick to throw shade on it. He needed help etc etc. Whilst missing context.

I never threw shade on it. I asked a question and I did mention the springs in Hulk ft but you have to remember, they disintegrated when Hulk left earth orbit and Hulk himself (during the time he broke the asteroid) said that the springs provided LITTLE help. It just cant get any clearer. This ft piss on Majestic moving planetary bodies...

https://static.comicvine.com/upload...45025-Marve.JPG
https://static.comicvine.com/upload...61302-Marve.JPG
https://static.comicvine.com/upload...50602-Marve.JPG
https://static.comicvine.com/upload...39551-Marve.JPG
https://static.comicvine.com/upload...72549-Marve.JPG

The narration explained it best.. INFINITY.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 04:16 PM
Philosophía

I really do often ask myself, if you just really can't understand the comics you're reading, or you're trolling and sitting there, laughing behind your desk.

It's the detonation from the spheres touching, and creating anti-matter, which would interact with the Earth's positive matter, that would be infinitely larger than the nuclear bomb.

The actual act of keeping them from touching isn't the one the 'infinitely greater' is referring to.

These are Silver Age comics, made for kids, carver.

They have more exposition that the classes in kindergarten.

How are you not comprehending them?

Last edited by Philosophía on Jul 19th, 2018 at 04:37 PM

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 04:29 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

The more Carver posts the more evidence mounts that would probably get me out of prison when my defense shows the judge his posting history. I have no doubt his murder by strangulation would be deemed justifiable, they might even pat me on the back after

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 04:41 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

@Philo...

It isnt the infinity part that is the ft, its him keeping anti matter and matter from touching each other. Its impossible to achieve and like Banner said, it would take cosmic level of power to achieve this.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 04:52 PM
carver9

Originally posted by psycho gundam
The more Carver posts the more evidence mounts that would probably get me out of prison when my defense shows the judge his posting history. I have no doubt his murder by strangulation would be deemed justifiable, they might even pat me on the back after

R-Kelly. You're back. Long time no see.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 04:52 PM
Philosophía

@Philo...

It isnt the infinity part that is the ft, its him keeping anti matter and matter from touching each other. Its impossible to achieve and like Banner said, it would take cosmic level of power to achieve this.
You said "The narration explained it best.. INFINITY". The narration wasn't referring to what Hulk was doing, which was keeping the spheres apart, it was referring to the explosion that would be produced interaction between the anti-matter of the spheres, and the positive matter of the Earth.

As much as it's funny to see you back track...again....you should really stop this.

I'm beginning to think you actually hate Hulk, tbh.

As in, if I really wanted the character's reputation to go down, I'd make an account and...literally post all of what you're already doing.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 04:57 PM
carver9

Is that what you get from me using the word infinity? What did you get when ABHI said that Superman heat vision when he was fighting old Supes broke the world?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 05:00 PM
Philosophía

Is that what you get from me using the word infinity?
You quoted the narration, which had nothing to do with what Hulk was doing. Don't try to act like people are putting the stupid shit you say into your mouth.

What did you get when ABHI said that Superman heat vision when he was fighting old Supes broke the world?
What does this have to do with anything?

Jesus Christ.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 05:03 PM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

R-Kelly. You're back. Long time no see.
that moniker fits you a lot better, especially when he goes by "the pied piper" cause you get everyone to fallow you, however they all take a piss on you

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 05:06 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote