KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Match strength feats of Superman and Majestic

Match strength feats of Superman and Majestic
Started by: MrMind

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
h1a8

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Cant be. Hulk would've punched her face in if she lowered the density and he still had the black goo around his body when she got her blade back. You're doing a lot of assuming on something that is clear. She hits him with a blade that adds gravity. Hulk drops to the ground due to the weight. The next time we see Hulk, he is up and Proxima is ready to get her blade back. Now all of this other stuff you're adding you are obviously doing this to take away from what Hulk achieved. Imagine if this was Superman. Replace him with Hulk and things will become clearer for you. KMC is all jacked up. I was unable to quote you yesterday. Looked for that scan (it's literally the next page) and I dont have it saved. The grey Hulk scan.

Character’s don’t always act as we want. So that’s not proof. Also
Proxima wasn’t around Hulk at the time she lowered the density.
Also I gave a possible order of events. You can’t prove that order is wrong.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 04:09 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

I never threw shade on it. I asked a question and I did mention the springs in Hulk ft but you have to remember, they disintegrated when Hulk left earth orbit and Hulk himself (during the time he broke the asteroid) said that the springs provided LITTLE help. It just cant get any clearer. This ft piss on Majestic moving planetary bodies...

https://static.comicvine.com/upload...45025-Marve.JPG
https://static.comicvine.com/upload...61302-Marve.JPG
https://static.comicvine.com/upload...50602-Marve.JPG
https://static.comicvine.com/upload...39551-Marve.JPG
https://static.comicvine.com/upload...72549-Marve.JPG

The narration explained it best.. INFINITY.

Why is that an impressive feat In regards to this thread? That feat isn’t even planetary.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 04:12 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

@Philo...

It isnt the infinity part that is the ft, its him keeping anti matter and matter from touching each other. Its impossible to achieve and like Banner said, it would take cosmic level of power to achieve this.

It doesn’t take a lot of force to keep matter and antimatter from touching. Hell we can already do that with magnetic fields.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 04:15 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I never threw shade on it. I asked a question and I did mention the springs in Hulk ft but you have to remember, they disintegrated when Hulk left earth orbit and Hulk himself (during the time he broke the asteroid) said that the springs provided LITTLE help. It just cant get any clearer. This ft piss on Majestic moving planetary bodies...
It has been confirmed that Majestic "moved all nine planets in the solar system." Do you actually realize how much larger planets like Jupiter and Saturn are than Earth? I'm guessing not, so you should Google it. smile

Suffice to say, in terms of raw strength Hulk's assisted asteroid-busting feat doesn't even approach Majestic's showing, lmao.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Jul 20th, 2018 at 02:40 PM

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 02:30 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Galan007
It has been confirmed that Majestic "moved all nine planets in the solar system." Do you actually realize how much larger planets like Jupiter and Saturn are than Earth? I'm guessing not, so you should Google it. smile

Suffice to say, in terms of raw strength Hulk's assisted asteroid-busting feat doesn't even approach Majestic's showing, lmao.

Little assistance. smile

I need to read that issue before giving that ft to Majestic.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 08:12 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Lol.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 08:25 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Little assistance. smile

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 08:37 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

smile

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 09:20 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

You can't twist facts if you don't even know them.

(please log in to view the image)

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 09:27 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 21st, 2018 04:02 AM
panthergod is currently offline Click here to Send panthergod a Private Message Find more posts by panthergod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Little assistance. smile

The core of Jupiter, at least how it was understood before (now they think it has no core) is 10 times the size of Earth.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2018 04:21 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote