KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » DCEU Wonderwoman VS pre-Ragnarok Thor

The outcome ??
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Diana Wins 2 50.00%
Thor wins 2 50.00%
The Allfathers Quarrel And Start An All out War. 0 0%
Total: 4 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

DCEU Wonderwoman VS pre-Ragnarok Thor
Started by: The Spectre+

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Silent Master

Was WW actually using superspeed when Steppenwolf reacted to her?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 02:06 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silent Master
Was WW actually using superspeed when Steppenwolf reacted to her?
What a strange question. You might as well ask if Hulk, Thor, Superman, or any other super strong character was using super strength when they throw a punch that doesn't put a hole in a building.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 02:43 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Was she actually using superspeed when Steppenwolf reacted to her?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 02:58 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Was she actually using superspeed when Steppenwolf reacted to her?
Yes. smile

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 03:03 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

I don't recall that, post the clip that shows WW using superspeed against Steppenwolf.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 03:10 AM
NemeBro

I don't recall that, post the clip that shows WW using superspeed against Steppenwolf.
Sure thing man. Here you go. thumb up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LoBx812Ujs

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 03:12 AM
Silent Master

Baring the jump and closing her hand around the sword at the end; She looked to be moving at the same speed as everyone else, Batman included.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 03:27 AM
NemeBro

Baring the jump and closing her hand around the sword at the end; She looked to be moving at the same speed as everyone else, Batman included.
So you're saying everyone, even Batman, has legitimate superhuman speed on par with Diana?

DCEU's versus battle stock just skyrocketed!

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 03:33 AM
Silent Master

I'm not saying that, you are.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 03:38 AM