KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Metro Man vs The Flash and Quick Silver

Metro Man vs The Flash and Quick Silver
Started by: thecomedian2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
thecomedian2

Metro Man vs The Flash and Quick Silver

Metro Man

vs

The Flash(Fastest Speed Feat on the show)
and X-Men Quick Silver

Old Post Jul 18th, 2018 05:07 PM
thecomedian2 is currently offline Click here to Send thecomedian2 a Private Message Find more posts by thecomedian2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Metro Man

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2018 05:22 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Unless this is a race I'm not seeing why you would put these guys against MM. They clearly can't beat him in a fight. They probably can't win a race either but atleast "Flashtime" could be an argument. I can't see how either man could pose a a physical threat to MM

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 04:08 AM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Use...4E22_Speed_Feat

CW Flash might be able to actually win. Interesting.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 05:33 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Not in a fight

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 05:50 AM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Technically Barry could make a bunch of time remnants so instead of mm vs two speedsters, its, like, 50 or something. Might stand a chance

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 05:51 AM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Metro man kills Peter even more easily than he kills Barry

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 05:57 AM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Here is the thing with CW Flash. IF he fights to his absolute very best, and utilises his speed and other abilities to their absolute full potential, there would be laughably few characters who could even remotely compete with him. Which is why he never will.

Also, Barry's strongest punch to date is no joke. I mean yeah, it's a shared feat. But considering what is said at around the 0:45 mark about its mass (the Thinker could manipulate gravity affecting/mass/density of objects), it is still a very good feat:

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 05:57 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote