KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The Diversity Industry

The Diversity Industry
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Diversity Industry

Interesting stuff.

Especially the part about most of the major media networks being sued for multi BILLION dollars, in class action lawsuits.

Dare I repeat myself and say I really hate lawyers? smile

Because this SJW crap is totally the fault of lawyers looking to cash in on class action lawsuits, on the strength of well meaning "protected class" laws, for billions. That is the very definition of "gaming the system."

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 01:26 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just wish leftists would be honest when they talk about diversity. They just mean less white people lol. It is that simple.

Lawyers can be weasels and a lot of times the places just end up settling out of court.

I'm pretty sure the starbucks incident lead to those men getting a tidy cash sum. They(the men) donated a large figure to charity in the aftermath. It's nice the charity got money, it's not nice the guys who refused to buy anything and refused to leave got rewarded and turned into victims.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 01:27 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

The employee got thrown under the bus.

If there's a policy against squatters, and they refused to buy anything or leave, there isn't much left but to call the police.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 12:52 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I watched this yesterday but did not comment.

I got the Heebie-jeebies when he started singling out Jews and played the ominous music. That shit is ****ing creepy and my mind immediately shuts off when I see that kind of shit. That's the exact kind of racism that netted us with 7 million dead Jews.

But I was told to keep an open mind and not automatically assume pointing out that a particular religion or people may be doing a certain thing, is racist. That it could actually be a certain thing that a certain religion or race does. (For example, pointing out that Mormons get married younger, on average, than the US population).

So everything seems fairly straightforward in the video except the antisemitic portion.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 05:23 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
I just wish leftists would be honest when they talk about diversity. They just mean less white people lol. It is that simple.

No, not really.

That's on you for feeling threatened that your demographic might appear less. By more diversity, the left mean just that: more fvcking diversity. Hell, whites can also be used to create a more diverse group of people by including more white females, more white members of the LGBTQ, etc.

So far, there's no shortage of whites, there's just more blacks, hispanics, Muslims and the likes.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 08:29 AM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by MythLord
No, not really.

That's on you for feeling threatened that your demographic might appear less. By more diversity, the left mean just that: more fvcking diversity. Hell, whites can also be used to create a more diverse group of people by including more white females, more white members of the LGBTQ, etc.

So far, there's no shortage of whites, there's just more blacks, hispanics, Muslims and the likes.

Lol bullshit. They mean less whites. Diversity is the reason Chuck Schumer gave for not wanting to vote for a Trump nominee.

It has nothing to do with my feelings and everything to do with my observations.

Lol:

Apple's head of diversity apologises for saying a group of 12 white men can be as diverse as a team with women and minorities

A group of all black people can still be diverse. A group of all whites can be diverse. These facts are not allowed, cuz reasons. Do I need to even link to the stories of people freaking out over "it's okay to be white" posters being hung at some colleges?

And please separate the notion that there is a shortage of whites(not what I said) with the notion that when people speak about diversity they mostly just mean skin color, and it most always means less whites and more minorities. Which I'm fine if that is what they want...but they need not be shy about it.

Last edited by Surtur on Jul 20th, 2018 at 10:58 AM

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 10:55 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
The employee got thrown under the bus.

If there's a policy against squatters, and they refused to buy anything or leave, there isn't much left but to call the police.

We're in the era where whenever you call the cops on a black person it is racist. It's like people feel the ONLY reason a person can be a dick these days is racism. Woman calls the cops on black girl screaming at the top of her lungs, selling water in front of the womans building? Shiiiit, racism. Automatic racism. You could never be annoyed by such a thing unless you just hate black people. That woman was probably disappointed she couldn't lynch the child right then and there.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 11:02 AM
MythLord
Diamond

Lol bullshit. They mean less whites. Diversity is the reason Chuck Schumer gave for not wanting to vote for a Trump nominee.

It has nothing to do with my feelings and everything to do with my observations.

Lol:

Apple's head of diversity apologises for saying a group of 12 white men can be as diverse as a team with women and minorities

A group of all black people can still be diverse. A group of all whites can be diverse. These facts are not allowed, cuz reasons. Do I need to even link to the stories of people freaking out over "it's okay to be white" posters being hung at some colleges?

And please separate the notion that there is a shortage of whites(not what I said) with the notion that when people speak about diversity they mostly just mean skin color, and it most always means less whites and more minorities. Which I'm fine if that is what they want...but they need not be shy about it.

That, again, doesn't equate to less whites. It means more people of colour, women, LGBTQ members, etc.

SJW hilarity notwithstanding, given I don't really think they speak for the majority of the left no more than I believe the alt-right speak for you or any other right-winger.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 11:38 AM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

That, again, doesn't equate to less whites. It means more people of colour, women, LGBTQ members, etc.

SJW hilarity notwithstanding, given I don't really think they speak for the majority of the left no more than I believe the alt-right speak for you or any other right-winger.

It really does depend though, doesn't it? Take the oscars. You can only give out so many of those awards. So "Oscars so white" type of shit is about less white people. It's not about adding more awards.

Chuck Schumer didn't wanna vote for one of Trumps nominees, on the grounds that he was white and he wanted diversity. Again this wasn't about merely adding more non whites, as he didn't talk about creating more positions for Trump to nominate people for. It was about not wanting the nominee because he was white.

Last edited by Surtur on Jul 20th, 2018 at 01:25 PM

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 01:22 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
I watched this yesterday but did not comment.

I got the Heebie-jeebies when he started singling out Jews and played the ominous music. That shit is ****ing creepy and my mind immediately shuts off when I see that kind of shit. That's the exact kind of racism that netted us with 7 million dead Jews.

But I was told to keep an open mind and not automatically assume pointing out that a particular religion or people may be doing a certain thing, is racist. That it could actually be a certain thing that a certain religion or race does. (For example, pointing out that Mormons get married younger, on average, than the US population).

So everything seems fairly straightforward in the video except the antisemitic portion.

Yeah, Frame Game does that.

He claims he's a jew himself, who fancies himself a "whistleblower" for the more corrupt elements out there.

He seems to be exactly who he says he is: A very disillusioned jew sees "rackets" in the name of social justice.

You're right to be suspicious, and right to listen to his words and see what he actually says.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 01:50 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

I agree they don't speak for the majority.

That raises the question of why a vocal minority seems to have power disproportionate to their numbers.

The Evergreen scandal is a good example. If Weinstein is correct, everything comes down to one bully, who happens to chair the equity council. So, why is everyone bending over backwards to appease her?

Why did they either silently allow her to call Bret a racist, or affirm that now "is not the time to defend yourself"? Why didn't anyone speak in his defense?

And why did the President and another administrator keep passing the buck to each other on who should force her resignation?

Was it a petty insistance of "Not my job"? Or is there something else to it?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 06:51 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by cdtm
Yeah, Frame Game does that.

He claims he's a jew himself, who fancies himself a "whistleblower" for the more corrupt elements out there.

He seems to be exactly who he says he is: A very disillusioned jew sees "rackets" in the name of social justice.

You're right to be suspicious, and right to listen to his words and see what he actually says.

Thanks, you're a good thread-host. thumb up

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 07:18 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

No, not really.

^ Nailed it.

It's people kneejerking, thinking the safety bubble they've built around themselves is being threatened when it's not. In short, it's "But Muh Whiteness!" fearmongering.

I think this fear of theirs stems from the concern that in the coming generations America will indeed be 'less White'; that's just natural change. America after all is called the "melting pot". But that doesn't mean White people are magically just going away, it will just be a bit more non-White faces in the crowd than their used to now. ie "more fvcking diversity" as you said.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Jul 20th, 2018 at 07:31 PM

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 07:27 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

It really does depend though, doesn't it? Take the oscars. You can only give out so many of those awards. So "Oscars so white" type of shit is about less white people. It's not about adding more awards.

I think it's not so much "less white people" as it is giving more of the focus on people of colour. And lets be fair, in the past Hollywood has overlooked minorities and given awards to people who obviously don't deserve it.
And still, for a majority of awards, white people are the winners. So again, it's not erasing whites, it's introducing more PoCs into the industry.

Chuck Schumer didn't wanna vote for one of Trumps nominees, on the grounds that he was white and he wanted diversity. Again this wasn't about merely adding more non whites, as he didn't talk about creating more positions for Trump to nominate people for. It was about not wanting the nominee because he was white.

If him being white is the sole reason, Chuck is an idiot.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 08:39 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Surt is deeply insecure yeah, not much more to it.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 09:05 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Beniboybling
Surt is deeply insecure yeah, not much more to it.

Whatever helps you cope kiddo. You're not projecting one bit.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 09:09 PM
Silent Master

Diversity for the sake of diversity is retarded. it should be based on merit. if that means certain group or groups end up being either over/under-represented in an activity, so be it.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 10:32 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Silent Master
Diversity for the sake of diversity is retarded. it should be based on merit. if that means certain group or groups end up being either over/under-represented in an activity, so be it.

(please log in to view the image)

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 10:49 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Silent Master

So you're a technocrat and you value others through their merits and not into which ethnicity someone was born?

You're a despicable person. Truly reprehensible.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 10:51 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

A merit based system is ideal, in an ideal world where you don't have qualified people being turned away due to the prejudices of others. Unfortunately we've not reached Gene Roddenberry's vision of the future, at least not yet.

Though we're much closer than we've ever been. IMO, we're (at least the US) in the best state in regards to equality, despite some backticks here and there.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Jul 20th, 2018 at 11:04 PM

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 11:01 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote