KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The Diversity Industry

The Diversity Industry
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
When a black man says, "praise me because of what I've done, not the color of my skin", a certain set of people get quite pissy about that. You're not falling in step with the agenda where you're considered weak, dumb, and helpless. How dare you think you can get an education, work hard, and succeed in life. Don't you know you're helpless so you need the help of the benevolent SJW rich white people to succeed in life?

He's a ***** parroting the disingenuous delusions of a traitor because he';s been desperate from approval from the dominant society his whole like due to his utter confusion. And I'm sure he's happy for this pat on the head from you, though.

The white SJW liberals are mostly racist piece of shit as well, like any Clinton supporter, for example. Just because suckers like Rage cant see through the binary Western liberal/conservative bullshit due to Canadian cultural cowardice doesn't mean all of us are too cowardly to confront and call out our willful enemies, both overt and covert.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2018 10:30 PM
panthergod is currently offline Click here to Send panthergod a Private Message Find more posts by panthergod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

When a black man says, "praise me because of what I've done, not the color of my skin", a certain set of people get quite pissy about that. You're not falling in step with the agenda where you're considered weak, dumb, and helpless. How dare you think you can get an education, work hard, and succeed in life. Don't you know you're helpless so you need the help of the benevolent SJW rich white people to succeed in life?

Cain from the bible was white. Don't ask how I know, I just do. So white people invented murder.

This is our burden that we must endure for all of time.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2018 10:30 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Wow... that was... completely unhinged...

Edit: Panthergod not Surtur

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jul 21st, 2018 10:31 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

panthergod has been unhinged for years.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2018 10:35 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
panthergod has been unhinged for years.

To be fair, he's certainly playing the part of a god quite well then.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2018 10:37 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Wow... that was... completely unhinged...

Edit: Panthergod not Surtur

You have a known White supremacist symbol in your avatar... one that is named after an African deity

laughing out loud

Emperor DUMB indeed.

Last edited by panthergod on Jul 21st, 2018 at 10:46 PM

Old Post Jul 21st, 2018 10:44 PM
panthergod is currently offline Click here to Send panthergod a Private Message Find more posts by panthergod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by panthergod
You're have a known White supremacist symbol in your avatar... one that is named after an African deity

laughing out loud

Emperor DUMB indeed.

You remind me of Flyattractor. Time to take your meds.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2018 10:45 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

If Pepe was truly named after an african deity that just makes the character all the more hilarious.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2018 10:46 PM
Silent Master

You have a known White supremacist symbol in your avatar... one that is named after an African deity

laughing out loud

Emperor DUMB indeed.

Time to up your meds.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2018 10:49 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Next time I play Chrono Trigger I'm naming the frog Pepe.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2018 10:52 PM
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

You definitely need to take care of that declining birth rate issue before you have anything valid to complain about diversity. smokin'

Old Post Jul 21st, 2018 10:52 PM
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Cain from the bible was white. Don't ask how I know, I just do. So white people invented murder.

This is our burden that we must endure for all of time.

The original name is Set/Yurugu. smokin'

Old Post Jul 21st, 2018 10:53 PM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

The original name is Set/Yurugu. smokin'

Wrong.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2018 11:06 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

pg doesn't actually know history.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2018 11:17 PM
LordofBrooklyn

Are you aware of the fact that a White Male ex convict has a better chance of employment than a College educated Black man with no criminal history?

How does that fact work within the paradigm of meritocracy you are trying to affirm here?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2018 11:37 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Are you aware of the fact that a White Male ex convict has a better chance of employment than a College educated Black man with no criminal history?

How does that fact work within the paradigm of meritocracy you are trying to affirm here?

Cite your source.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2018 11:42 PM
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dude...they know exactly what they are doing. they know EXACTLY what is going on and what they are doing globally. they always have. Get them mad and they'll start bragging and inadvertently revealing about how they think being the most successful cultural collective of lying stealing and raping mass murderers in history demonstrates -- lol-- superiority as humans, as opposed as demonstration of utter demonic nature to sane actual fully evolved people with little to no Neanderthal DNA. The don't need us to waste time playing along with their 'duuuuh rAcIsM StIlL eXiStS?1?!?" routine. THATS THEIR STRATEGY to justify the status quo of continuing global terror they knowingly support.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 12:06 AM
dadudemon

I am now aware of another false statistic thanks to you.

But I can tell you that in 2004, this was found:

quote:
New statistics from the Census Bureau confirm the powerful economic advantage that accrues to African Americans who hold a four-year college degree. Current figures for the year 2004 show that blacks with a college diploma now have a median income that is 95 percent of the median income of similarly educated whites. Blacks with a doctorate actually have higher incomes than similarly educated whites. These are extraordinary achievements that have been consistently overlooked by most commentators.

Similarly educated black Americans have median incomes at 95% of their white peers. And black Americans actually have HIGHER incomes than similarly educated whites.

Isn't that amazing? I love these facts that come from 2004.

http://www.jbhe.com/news_views/47_f...egedegrees.html

So it would appear that this victimization bullshit that many leftists and SJWs are trying to sell black people is WRONG and harmful to the black community. Nothing is worse than telling a group of people that if they try to get ahead that they are just getting dog treats from their white masters. When the literal and factual tool that they can use is getting an education and participating in the workforce. You're telling them that the very thing that can help them rise up is bad or not obtainable.

And this is part of why I spend my time volunteering with a special charity that helps teens and young adults escape violance. I donate money and time to help people, locally, get on the right track in life, prioritize education, and get out of the cycle of violence.

So when I read bullshit like what you posted, I take personal issue with it. I am literally fighting against false ideas like yours so young black men, especially, stop believing in that stupid bullshit.

Here is some more data about black men:

http://blackdemographics.com/popula...ale-statistics/

Here's the takeaway: get an education. When someone tells you that you can't do it or that you're just an Uncle Tom, work harder and tell those naysayers to f*ck off.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 12:54 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

He's a ***** parroting the disingenuous delusions of a traitor because he';s been desperate from approval from the dominant society his whole like due to his utter confusion. And I'm sure he's happy for this pat on the head from you, though.

The white SJW liberals are mostly racist piece of shit as well, like any Clinton supporter, for example. Just because suckers like Rage cant see through the binary Western liberal/conservative bullshit due to Canadian cultural cowardice doesn't mean all of us are too cowardly to confront and call out our willful enemies, both overt and covert.

I mean...we sort agree with each other 50%. Yes, I view Hillary Clinton as racist. I view the Democratic Party as racist (as well as the GOP but the GOP is racist in a different way).

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 12:56 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Dude...they know exactly what they are doing. they know EXACTLY what is going on and what they are doing globally. they always have. Get them mad and they'll start bragging and inadvertently revealing about how they think being the most successful cultural collective of lying stealing and raping mass murderers in history demonstrates -- lol-- superiority as humans, as opposed as demonstration of utter demonic nature to sane actual fully evolved people with little to no Neanderthal DNA. The don't need us to waste time playing along with their 'duuuuh rAcIsM StIlL eXiStS?1?!?" routine. THATS THEIR STRATEGY to justify the status quo of continuing global terror they knowingly support.
Lol, you're not going to last long here I imagine. Probably should have stuck to comic versus.

I once asked you why someone like you likes Superman so much and didn't get an answer. I'm led to ask the same question here, in light of these recent posts. Why do you like Superman? I can't fathom why you'd be a fan of the character tbh.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 01:13 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote