KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The Diversity Industry

The Diversity Industry
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
Lol, you're not going to last long here I imagine. Probably should have stuck to comic versus.

I once asked you why someone like you likes Superman so much and didn't get an answer. I'm led to ask the same question here, in light of these recent posts. Why do you like Superman? I can't fathom why you'd be a fan of the character tbh.

Of course you wouldn't. smokin'

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 01:16 AM
panthergod is currently offline Click here to Send panthergod a Private Message Find more posts by panthergod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Wrong.

What I said isn't up for debate, Yurugu.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 01:18 AM
panthergod is currently offline Click here to Send panthergod a Private Message Find more posts by panthergod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
pg doesn't actually know history.

you think the book of Genesis is history? laughing

oh, never change, snake-eyes, you ignorant clown. never, ever change.

smokin'

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 01:24 AM
Silent Master

Originally posted by panthergod

oh, never change, snake-eyes, you ignorant clown. never, ever change.

smokin'

Thank you for proving to the entire board that you don't know what words mean.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 01:30 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thank you for proving to the entire board that you don't know what words mean.

.. then go ahead and prove me wrong, then.

Should be easy, eh?

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 01:43 AM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

What I said isn't up for debate, Yurugu.

I beg to differ. And what is 'Yurugu'? Some term invented by ignorant Afrocentrists?

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 01:44 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

I beg to differ. And what is 'Yurugu'? Some term invented by ignorant Afrocentrists?

So you don't know anything about what is being referred to, yet are pretending to have a say here..? Yet your framing a cultural framework you are laughably ignorant of as being ignorant..?

Of course you are. Typical. laughing out loud

Continue to demonstrate everything i said, though. Please.

Last edited by panthergod on Jul 22nd, 2018 at 01:52 AM

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 01:49 AM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

So you don't know anything about what is being referred to, yet are pretending to have a say here..? Yet your framing a cultural framework you are laughably ignorant of as being ignorant..?

Of course you are. Typical. laughing out loud

Continue to demonstrate everything i said, though. Please.

I was right, wasn't I?

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 01:53 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I wonder how this guy is going to react when he is suddenly permabanned and can't even make another account because the captcha is broken? I imagine he will be quite sad.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 01:55 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

I was right, wasn't I?

Not in the least.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 01:56 AM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Dude...they know exactly what they are doing. they know EXACTLY what is going on and what they are doing globally. they always have. Get them mad and they'll start bragging and inadvertently revealing about how they think being the most successful cultural collective of lying stealing and raping mass murderers in history demonstrates -- lol-- superiority as humans, as opposed as demonstration of utter demonic nature to sane actual fully evolved people with little to no Neanderthal DNA.

Panthergod is clearly the most racist person on this thread.

I mean holy shit he sounds like the alt-right blathering on about their ****ing Jewish conspiracy theory bullshit lol.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 01:59 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NemeBro
I wonder how this guy is going to react when he is suddenly permabanned and can't even make another account because the captcha is broken? I imagine he will be quite sad.

Hows that..?Are you THAT fragile and triggerred when being directly confronted on your sick culture's BS? You can't handle it when you get called out can you..?

of course you can't. It's YOU, after all..

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 01:59 AM
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Panthergod is clearly the most racist person on this thread.

I mean holy shit he sounds like the alt-right blathering on about their ****ing Jewish conspiracy theory bullshit lol.

What specific racist statement did i make? No, there are people of every race capable of basic human decency, unlike the sociopaths who pretend to be ignorant in order to protect their legacy of mass slaughter.

What does my statement have to do with race, as opposed to character?

I'll wait.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 02:00 AM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Not in the least.

Your reaction says otherwise.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 02:03 AM
Silent Master

.. then go ahead and prove me wrong, then.

Should be easy, eh?

It's actually very easy.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/history

I and the rest of the board is going to laugh when you admit that you don't see how that definition proves your retarded comment wrong.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Hows that..?Are you THAT fragile and triggerred when being directly confronted on your sick culture's BS? You can't handle it when you get called out can you..?

of course you can't. It's YOU, after all..
No, I didn't report you, nor did you call me out. Considering your continued cowering from my rather simple question, I'd imagine you are the one who can't handle being directly contronted. But you are going to be banned my friend.

Also, your mother was a ho spreading her nasty STD-ridden pussy to any nigga with bread, only to be dropped like the five dollar hooker she is with a slightly retarded baby in her lap, who grew up to be you. thumb up

NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

You're speaking about white people the same way the alt-right speaks about the Jews. Saying white people are borderline demonic and shit. That sounds pretty racist...

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 02:04 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's actually very easy.

I and the rest of the board is going to laugh when you admit that you don't see how that definition proves your retarded comment wrong.

So why are you so terrified at proving your statement?

You can't even remotely grasp what was said.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 02:04 AM
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperordmb
You're speaking about white people the same way the alt-right speaks about the Jews. Saying white people are borderline demonic and shit. That sounds pretty racist...

Wrong.

This is your alt-right projection, nothing more, and it has been clarified.

Don't lie about what I say again.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 02:05 AM
Silent Master

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 02:06 AM