KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » The Clone Wars: Season 7 - Discussion Thread

The Clone Wars: Season 7 - Discussion Thread
Started by: TheIndyJedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (25): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zenwolf

Seems to me they're just doing the Mandalore arc, since it's just gonna be 12 episodes. I can't imagine they'd try to shove in all these other things that have already happened in some form or another.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 10:06 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

The Mandalore arc was planned to only be 4 episodes.

As to Sel's point, though, they might have to explain how Maul's now the ruler of Mandalore again.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 10:06 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
The Mandalore arc was planned to only be 4 episodes.

As to Sel's point, though, they might have to explain how Maul's now the ruler of Mandalore again.

They could always stretch it out. But fair.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 10:07 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

The new "Clone Wars Saved" slogan that Disney is using is pissing me off since they killed it in the first place, lmao.

edit: fixed

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Last edited by Jaggarath on Jul 19th, 2018 at 10:21 PM

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 10:11 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheIndyJedi

The new "Star Wars Saved" slogan that Disney is using is pissing me off since they killed it in the first place, lmao.

I thought u liked the new films so far?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 10:20 PM
Click here to Send TheIndyJedi a Private Message Find more posts by TheIndyJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I meant * "Clone Wars Saved."

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 10:21 PM
TheIndyJedi

If they do Son of Dathomir, do u guys think they might do Dark Disciple as well??

Click here to Send TheIndyJedi a Private Message Find more posts by TheIndyJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I rather have no TCW than TCW w/ Dark Disciple.

I'd honestly sacrifice like the top of a finger if it meant Dark Disciple never be put on TV.

Freedon Nadd

What about the droid attack on the Wookiees?

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 10:22 PM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheIndyJedi

I meant * "Clone Wars Saved."

Gotcha

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 10:23 PM
TheIndyJedi

I rather have no TCW than TCW w/ Dark Disciple.

I'd honestly sacrifice like the top of a finger if it meant Dark Disciple never be put on TV.

thumb up thumb up

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 10:26 PM
TheIndyJedi

But tbh it wouldn't matter anyway as the book is canon

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 10:36 PM
Unbowed

More Maul is always good.

Come to think of it, wasn't there some artwork that had him fighting Quinlan Vos?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 11:19 PM
Click here to Send Unbowed a Private Message Find more posts by Unbowed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

Gonna be trash if Rebels was anything to go by.

( Post by Syndiciate )

"I killed them, of course. Just as I killed the Guardian. Just as I now kill you."

Old Post Jul 19th, 2018 11:47 PM
Click here to Send DarthSkywalker0 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthSkywalker0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheIndyJedi

Originally posted by DarthSkywalker0
Gonna be trash if Rebels was anything to go by.

( Post by Syndiciate )

This won't be on Disney XD though, so expect it to be not like Rebels

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 12:40 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Listening to SDCC, I get the impression Filoni's going to at least do the Kashyyyk and Boba/Cad story arcs also

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 12:45 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

It's going to be the Siege of Mandalore.

If they flesh-out the pertinent parts from the Ahsoka novel I could easily see them filling 12 episodes -- especially if they add additional Maul/Ahsoka content.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 02:32 AM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

I guess it's possible.

They might also do the four episode arc where Sidious captures Yoda and tries to break into the Jedi Temple vault. I feel a lot of people would watch that.

They also might trim the original scripts to fit more in episodes - so a four episode arc might be condensed to three or two.

where can i find info on that Yoda torture arc?!!? The best things in CW was revolved round the Sith and/or Yoda

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 02:33 AM
Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Wookieepedia aside, I'm not sure. I imagine Filoni briefly mentioned it in some celebrations and that's what they're going off.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 02:51 AM
ares834

Damn. Out of left field.

Unlike every other SW product these days, I'm looking forward to this. thumb up

Old Post Jul 20th, 2018 03:58 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote