KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » The Clone Wars: Season 7 - Discussion Thread

The Clone Wars: Season 7 - Discussion Thread
Started by: TheIndyJedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (25): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fated Xtasy
Kami

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Iyo but quit crying about the past. This is why Star Wars fans have such a toxic and heinous rep. No matter what they complain about everything. Move forward just stop living in the past. Glad you guys aren’t MCU diehards. Best fanbase on the planet.

Aight.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 11:57 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Re: The Clone Wars is back!!!!!!

Originally posted by TheIndyJedi
https://youtu.be/RI7WyhWZkzk
This is not a drill
**** is up with Anakin's face?

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 12:53 PM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Re: Re: The Clone Wars is back!!!!!!

Originally posted by Jmanghan
**** is up with Anakin's face?
He’s aged

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 03:41 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheNuisanceBird
Wrecker - Scientist Class

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Twelve new episodes.

Four are the Siege of Mandalore, likely.

I hope the other eight aren't the finished story reels of Utapau and Bad Batch.

Same. They've shown a brief shot of the finished Bad Batch shot so they might no be counted as the new episodes.

"Dooku is not top tier,-" - Jensaarai1.

YouTube Channel With VS Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbhNQdtnbLQf80P-91V917w
IG: red_spade_25
Twitter: @AnikenJonas

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 05:04 PM
Click here to Send TheNuisanceBird a Private Message Find more posts by TheNuisanceBird Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by Beniboybling
Disney made an unforgivable error in cancelling TCW yeah, but at least they delivered with TLJ.
....TLJ was absolute trash that killed the character of Luke, killed Luke, kept Rey as a stupidly powerful Mary Sue, killed Snoke without even explaining who he is, and had generally retarded plot holes. How anyone could've liked that dumpster fire is beyond me.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 07:17 PM
Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Opinions vary. I don’t know how you didn’t like the masterpiece. Sidious was killed and we didn’t know shit about him until the prequels. For ****s sake you people can’t see what isn’t right in front of you.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 07:27 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by quanchi112
Opinions vary. I don’t know how you didn’t like the masterpiece. Sidious was killed and we didn’t know shit about him until the prequels. For ****s sake you people can’t see what isn’t right in front of you.
there was actual build up to Sidious dying though. He didn't get killed off almost as an after thought. He died while killing Vader in an act that also redeemed Anakin. His death was also climactic. Unlike Snoke, his death basically triggered the end of the Battle of Endor.

Seriously, Luke gave into his darkest emotions after seeing a possible future and tried to kill Kylo while his father (who had actually murdered people) gets a free pass. He's so ashamed of driving Kylo into the arms of Snoke that he resolves to run away an not help fix the problem that he helped make. He doesn't give a single sh*t that his best friend and actual brother is dead at the hands of his student. I thought Leia would get a pretty solid and respectful death, but instead, she just completely ignores the effects of space, explosive missiles, and a lack of air and just floats back to the ship (with Poe opening the door and them not flying out). Anyone remember how Rose's sister died in the single most impractical and rediculous bomber ever. Speaking of Rose, "all you need is love".

Seriously, that movie was trash, and I got my money back because it was so bad that I had to leave mid film.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 08:53 PM
Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Luke was handled terribly in the first 2 acts of the film. But there was some redemption in the 3rd act.

Kylo was simply more interesting than Snoke, so that was probably a good move.

The 2 biggest and unforgivable sins of the NT are 1) Copying the OT so unashamedly and 2) Reys retarded character arc.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 09:08 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by deathslash
there was actual build up to Sidious dying though. He didn't get killed off almost as an after thought. He died while killing Vader in an act that also redeemed Anakin. His death was also climactic. Unlike Snoke, his death basically triggered the end of the Battle of Endor.

Just because he didn’t die at the end of the fil, that changes nothing. What’s annoying is is so similar to Sidious since we didn’t know many details about Sidious either. Both are the powerful manipulative masters who died suddenly when we didn’t know everything about both characters.

Snoke triggered another evolution in Kylo. It’s different than what happened in Vader since Kylo went further down the rabbit hole of evil as opposed to Vader’s redemption through his son.

quote:

Seriously, Luke gave into his darkest emotions after seeing a possible future and tried to kill Kylo while his father (who had actually murdered people) gets a free pass. He's so ashamed of driving Kylo into the arms of Snoke that he resolves to run away an not help fix the problem that he helped make. He doesn't give a single sh*t that his best friend and actual brother is dead at the hands of his student. I thought Leia would get a pretty solid and respectful death, but instead, she just completely ignores the effects of space, explosive missiles, and a lack of air and just floats back to the ship (with Poe opening the door and them not flying out). Anyone remember how Rose's sister died in the single most impractical and rediculous bomber ever. Speaking of Rose, "all you need is love".[/B]

Luke didn’t try to kill Kylo he was tempted. He passed the test. He saw the error in his own ways and didn’t follow through.

Luke saw the error and folly of the arrogance of the Jedi and falsely believed he couldn’t help the situation. He did care. Do not pretend he didn’t care. This man cares too damn much is the problem.

So this didn’t match your expectations of what you believed would happen. That’s fine and dandy but this is part of my problem with Star Wars fandom. I hear the whining and crybaby shenanigans over the prequels now the new Star Wars. If it doesn’t line up with every single fans expectations they tear into it without mercy.

Just more gripes.
quote:

Seriously, that movie was trash, and I got my money back because it was so bad that I had to leave mid film. [/B]
Ok, you hated it I loved it. Just go rewatch the originals since this film ripped your heart out.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 09:23 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 03:02 AM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Luke was handled terribly in the first 2 acts of the film. But there was some redemption in the 3rd act.

Kylo was simply more interesting than Snoke, so that was probably a good move.

The 2 biggest and unforgivable sins of the NT are 1) Copying the OT so unashamedly and 2) Reys retarded character arc.

i find snoke's past far more interesting than ren's. that is one thing i agree with quanchi about.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 05:41 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by victreebelvictr
i find snoke's past far more interesting than ren's. that is one thing i agree with quanchi about.

What past? We know nothing about him.

Kylo struggling with his heritage, but just turning more and more evil with every move he makes, plus his connection he feels with Rey, is all a much more interesting arc than shouting “I am a Sidious Wannabe”. In my opinion of course.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 06:47 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Originally posted by Darth Thor
What past? We know nothing about him.

Kylo struggling with his heritage, but just turning more and more evil with every move he makes, plus his connection he feels with Rey, is all a much more interesting arc than shouting “I am a Sidious Wannabe”. In my opinion of course.
what past we know nothing about him

it makes it that much more interesting when we find something out.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 10:16 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Star Wars the Clone wars season 6 new trailer

https://youtu.be/Dx9CMSPMfRs

thought it may be worth to discuss, maybe?

Old Post Apr 14th, 2019 10:33 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheIndyJedi

Can't wait to see Maul get humiliated again by Filoni!!!!!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2019 10:37 PM
Click here to Send TheIndyJedi a Private Message Find more posts by TheIndyJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Looking forward to seeing Maul get shit on some more. thumb up

Edit: Glad to see I'm not the only one. lol

Old Post Apr 14th, 2019 10:40 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Merging with the discussion thread.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Apr 14th, 2019 11:36 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote:
As much as the Obi-Wan versus Maul fight in Star Wars Rebels was brief, Dave Filoni was determined to make Ahsoka’s battle with the Sith Lord a big one. “This one had to be among the best [duels], if not the best, we ever did,” Filoni said. To achieve this, he went to someone who’s actually been in a lightsaber duel. Filoni called Park, the actor who played Maul in Star Wars: The Phantom Menace and Solo, performed motion-capture for the sequence. “When you see Maul fighting, it’s going to really be Maul fighting,” Filoni said.

And if you couldn't already tell by the trailer, Filoni also confirmed that this season will complete The Siege of Mandalore arc.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Apr 15th, 2019 02:18 AM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Well at least that's something done right.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2019 03:11 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ Yeah TCW Ahsoka vs TCW Maul has to be an Epic fight. Like the best ever.

F*** You Filoni.... F*** You

Old Post Apr 15th, 2019 12:36 PM