KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » The Clone Wars: Season 7 - Discussion Thread

The Clone Wars: Season 7 - Discussion Thread
Started by: TheIndyJedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (25): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Clone Wars captured everything that is great about Star Wars. And it was quite dark in previous seasons.

Last edited by Surtur on Jun 18th, 2019 at 09:27 PM

Old Post Jun 18th, 2019 09:24 PM
Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
I think TCW was great because it added SO much depth to not only the characters themselves, but the entire mythos. Obviously some arcs were much better than others, but you're going to get that with any show, I guess. I have a feeling S7 is going to be pretty dark, so I'm expecting good things from it as well. /shrug

Yeah it added a lot to the Universe and to the Mythos.

My only worry with S7 is that Filoni has free reign now. I feel like Lucas was keeping him under his reigns for the previous seasons.

We have seen the decline in Star Wars animation post Disney, for which Filoni has had free reign for the most part.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2019 07:30 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

For some reason my favorite arc was the one where they go to that planet with the three powerful force users. The Father, Sister, and Brother.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2019 02:12 PM
Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

The Mortis arc was great. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jun 19th, 2019 02:46 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

I don't have a real good feeling for S7, I mean sure the trailer made it look nice but that can be deceiving. Hope I'm wrong though.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2019 04:16 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

*Currently being slated for a February 2020 release date...

Old Post Aug 25th, 2019 12:07 AM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Well finally.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2019 01:09 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I think TCW was great because it added SO much depth to not only the characters themselves, but the entire mythos. Obviously some arcs were much better than others, but you're going to get that with any show, I guess. I have a feeling S7 is going to be pretty dark, so I'm expecting good things from it as well. /shrug

Where Rebels is concerned, it obviously started off a LOT stronger than it ended. But as a whole, I liked it more than I disliked it.

Resistance is a steaming pile of crap, though. How it was renewed for another season I have no clue.

I've said it before, but Anakin is practically transformed by it. Watching ROTS with this in mind makes you look at him completely differently imo.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 14th, 2019 08:23 PM
Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

I mean, I didn't really need TCW before since other material fleshed out Anakin just as well. TCW is just more convenient for the average viewer.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2019 11:14 PM
Darth Thor

^ Its important to see him fleshed out on screen IMO.

Not just read about him being more fleshed out in a novel or comic. Especially ones which ultimately were never going to be canon.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2019 05:52 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Zenwolf
I mean, I didn't really need TCW before since other material fleshed out Anakin just as well. TCW is just more convenient for the average viewer.

I can't say I read all of it, but I read a fair bit, and tbh I still think TCW was the best at filling in the gaps of his fall from grace.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 15th, 2019 05:55 AM
Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

*Currently being slated for a February 2020 release date...

Urrggh Annoying. Because Disney plus isnt available here until end of March, so will have to avoid spoilers for a month or two.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2019 01:36 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Damn.

You might want to just avoid this thread all together around then, tbh.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2019 03:31 PM
Darth Thor

Yeah ill defo stay absent.

I'm okay to wait for Mandalorian. Although my friend is saying hes giving me a USB of whatever episodes are out when he comes down this weekend (didn't ask him to).

But I'm not risking spoilers for final season of Clone Wars. I'm sure even thread titles will give shit away.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2019 05:30 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

It's not official, but a recent leak has this slated for release on February 17th.

Last edited by Galan007 on Jan 5th, 2020 at 12:03 AM

Old Post Jan 4th, 2020 11:35 PM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Is this show going to release all at once or weekly?

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2020 11:36 PM
Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I hope they do a bulk release(like they did when S06 dropped on Netflix), but I won't be surprised if it's a single episode weekly release, like The Mandalorian.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2020 12:01 AM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I hope they do a bulk release(like they did when S06 dropped on Netflix), but I won't be surprised if it's a single episode weekly release, like The Mandalorian.
Ironically the sole reason I got Netflix was just so I could watch season 6. Though I'm hearing Disney+ is loosing a lot of subscribers now that the Mandalorian is over so I'm assuming Clone Wars is going to come out weekly.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2020 12:09 AM
Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ It wont replace the Mandalorian subscribers thought (or anything close). Star Wars animation has simply never been that big.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2020 12:19 AM
Zenwolf

Wait...so Mandalorian was only 1 Season?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2020 02:02 AM