KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » DB Super Tournament of Power invade Marvel

DB Super Tournament of Power invade Marvel
Started by: MrMind

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MrMind

DB Super Tournament of Power invade Marvel

Super Tournament of Power vs Marvel 616

(please log in to view the image)
vs
Marvel

Round 1
Only everyone in the Tournament vs Marvel Earth

Round 2
everyone in the tourny+ Zenos Hakaishin Angels Gods all included vs Marvel 616 universe with level capped at Galactus, no LT, Eternity or Infinity.

Obviously no CIS, bloodlusted, random encounter

Last edited by MrMind on Jul 22nd, 2018 at 03:59 AM

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 03:47 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Level capped at Galactus? Well it looks as if that's the DBZ limit. You answered the most extreme question all by yourself.

Last edited by Stoic on Jul 22nd, 2018 at 06:19 AM

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 06:16 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Legion kills them
Franklin kills them

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 08:18 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Jiren (or a couple of individuals on the Super team) fires a blast faster than anyone on Marvel field could see killing 99%of them. The rest that survives are either severely damaged or getting punched on before they realize what happened. Jiren stomps.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 08:40 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

OH... I didnt see LT. DBS dies. Wait, Angel's are included. Marvel dies.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 08:42 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

How do they beat Franklin

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 08:53 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 09:02 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
OH... I didnt see LT. DBS dies. Wait, Angel's are included. Marvel dies.

c'mon bro read the stips, there are 2 rounds

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 09:43 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
How do they beat Franklin

2 zenos

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 09:47 AM
DarkSaint85

How does that beat Franklin?

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 09:51 AM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Given that's like saying "50 mph ... speed of light... plenty fast" seems like even Frankling doesn't know and is just throwing words around.

Krillin kienzan's his head off. thumb up

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 10:01 AM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

How does that beat Franklin?

Zenos did destroy universe with no effort at all. like with point of his finger easy. And level is capped at Galactus in marvel, is Franklin below that? I'm not sure

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 10:07 AM
MrMind

Originally posted by Stoic
Level capped at Galactus? Well it looks as if that's the DBZ limit. You answered the most extreme question all by yourself.

Uh...no...Zen-Oh casually wiped out universe with a gesture. since when has galactus ever done that without UN?

fully fed Galactus at best could give angel a fight and lose

Even Beerus' power was causing universal's destruction.
I only capped at Galactus because of Marvel's numbers advantage
there are still Celestials take into account, and all kinds of earth gods whatnot

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 11:10 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Zen-Oh's erasure powers are insanely haxxed. We've seen him effortlessly "squish" numerous universes already, we were told that he just as easily erased 6 universes(ie. universes 13-18) simultaneously when he became mildly upset, and were also told that he could gesturely erase every universe in the entire DB continuum for the lulz. What's more, not even fully immortal beings can withstand Zen-Oh's erasure -- we saw this when he casually erased Zamasu(who had been granted immortality by the Super Dragon), along with his entire timeline/universe.

Marvel is going to need something like the IG or UN to have a shot at beating him, imo... And there are TWO "hims" to deal with, mind you.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 02:44 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

That's a cool picture but there's something very off about the faces.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 02:54 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by MrMind
Uh...no...Zen-Oh casually wiped out universe with a gesture. since when has galactus ever done that without UN?

fully fed Galactus at best could give angel a fight and lose

Even Beerus' power was causing universal's destruction.
I only capped at Galactus because of Marvel's numbers advantage
there are still Celestials take into account, and all kinds of earth gods whatnot

Uh- so yeah you came in your pantzzzeee's when you made this thread. Congrats. Yayyy!

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 02:59 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Uh- so yeah you came in your pantzzzeee's when you made this thread. Congrats. Yayyy!

you butthurt marvel losing there fanboy? cry more

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 03:04 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by MrMind
you butthurt marvel losing there fanboy? cry more

Was only kidding. Nice to see you making spite filled bait threads. Gave me a chuckle when I saw it earlier.

I can actually see you saying "Uh... no, Zen-Oh" (as if I know what one of those are lol) as you let out your inner nerd and a booger slides out of your nose like one of those sinister cartoon characters.

Last edited by Stoic on Jul 22nd, 2018 at 03:26 PM

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 03:20 PM
MrMind

Was only kidding. Nice to see you making spite filled bait threads. Gave me a chuckle when I saw it earlier.

I can actually see you saying "Uh... no, Zen-Oh" (as if I know what one of those are lol) as you let out your inner nerd and a booger slides out of your nose like one of those sinister cartoon characters.

why are you so triggered stoic, we both know you are a little ***** with no life. you been here 12 years yet you still have no comic book knowledge whatsoever. we both know you never watched dragonball either. you fail at even being a fukin nerd. time to kill yourself, your betaness comes out even when you try to insult someone, so I got a suggestion for you. Why don't you climb back into your mama's vagina and cook a little more

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 03:41 PM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sentry
Molecule Man
Legion
Franklin Richards

Can stomp the DB-verse

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 04:08 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote