KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » DB Super Tournament of Power invade Marvel

DB Super Tournament of Power invade Marvel
Started by: MrMind

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkSaint85

(please log in to view the image)

RW, my man.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 04:11 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
Zen-Oh's erasure powers are insanely haxxed. We've seen him effortlessly "squish" numerous universes already, we were told that he just as easily erased 6 universes(ie. universes 13-18) simultaneously when he became mildly upset, and were also told that he could gesturely erase every universe in the entire DB continuum for the lulz. What's more, not even fully immortal beings can withstand Zen-Oh's erasure -- we saw this when he casually erased Zamasu(who had been granted immortality by the Super Dragon), along with his entire timeline/universe.

Marvel is going to need something like the IG or UN to have a shot at beating him, imo... And there are TWO "hims" to deal with, mind you.

thumb up

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 04:18 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarkSaint85

RW, my man.

Dillon ! big grin

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 05:21 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

DB has become cosmically mega powerful thanks to Super.

I don't see many people being able to challenge Jiren.

His power shook the Infinite void which apparently is larger than the DB multiverse as a whole.

Galactus is one of the biggest bitches in all of comics and I have no trouble seeing Jiren speed blitz and then completely shit down his mouth.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 05:26 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Britain Corps can also erase universes, and their majestrix just has to flip a switch.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 05:30 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

I still agree that only a minority can handle them, especially in the case of Zeno.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 05:45 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by MrMind
why are you so triggered stoic, we both know you are a little ***** with no life. you been here 12 years yet you still have no comic book knowledge whatsoever. we both know you never watched dragonball either. you fail at even being a fukin nerd. time to kill yourself, your betaness comes out even when you try to insult someone, so I got a suggestion for you. Why don't you climb back into your mama's vagina and cook a little more

Meltdown?

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 11:19 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by CosmicComet
DB has become cosmically mega powerful thanks to Super.

With cosmic mega inconsistencies regarding the power levels, too.

Originally posted by Stoic
Meltdown?

Not the first, not the last.

I thought DB was banned here? That changed or what? When?

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 11:30 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Stilt posting comments are all over the place. I dont know what to think when I see him posting in a thread. Unorthodox.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 11:51 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by carver9
Stilt posting comments are all over the place. I dont know what to think when I see him posting in a thread. Unorthodox.

What's so different now?

Don't try this World War Carver shit with me; Scot's Golden Guardian aura has calmed you down once, there's no reason it shouldn't work again!

Last edited by StiltmanFTW on Jul 23rd, 2018 at 12:05 AM

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2018 11:54 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 12:02 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Not the first, not the last.

I thought DB was banned here? That changed or what? When?

Maybe Bada and -Pr- went on vacation for a couple days? I wonder which verse would win, the DB verse vs PC DC verse? Been meaning to watch some DB Super, but I felt like DB lost a lot of steam after the original Frieza saga.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 12:06 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

I know jack shit about current DB ongoings, but, judging from the responses, it sounds like the thread was constructed to make Marvel lose?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 12:12 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Maybe Bada and -Pr- went on vacation for a couple days? I wonder which verse would win, the DB verse vs PC DC verse? Been meaning to watch some DB Super, but I felt like DB lost a lot of steam after the original Frieza saga.

Can't blame you for not watching it. It really can't hold a candle to the original anime or Z series.

Or GT. I said it.

But feat-wise, it does have quite a few ridiculous showings of power.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 12:13 AM
CosmicComet

Your face is a cosmic mega inconsistency

mad

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 12:42 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

What's so different now?

Don't try this World War Carver shit with me; Scot's Golden Guardian aura has calmed you down once, there's no reason it shouldn't work again!

Not different, unorthadox.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 12:47 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by CosmicComet
Your face is a cosmic mega inconsistency

mad

Stop hitting on me in public

Not different, unorthadox.

Unorthodox*. Check your autocorrect stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 01:24 AM
MrMind

lol so butthurt it's funny. You were birthed out your mother’s ass because her **** was too busy. I should've ejaculated you on the wall back in the day

to clear it up for you straight up there's no point to even bring dragon ball into the conversation. DC>>>> Marvel,

now GTFO of my thread.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 02:25 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

It's not "your" thread. You know the rules, boy.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 02:30 AM
xJLxKing

Round 1: Marvel Earth Wins
Round 2: It's basically Multiveral beings (Zeno and the angels) vs Galactus beings.....So DBZ wins

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2018 03:18 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote