KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Who is the Sith'ari?

Who is the Sith'ari?
Started by: Freedon Nadd

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Freedon Nadd

Tongue Who is the Sith'ari?

quote:
"The Sith'ari will be free of limits.
The Sith'ari will lead the Sith and destroy them.
The Sith'ari will raise the Sith from death and make them stronger than before."
-Book of Sith

quote:
"One who has freed themselves from all restrictions has reached perfection, their potential fulfilled. Perfect strength, perfect power, perfect destiny. Imagine it."
-Yuthura Ban

So:
-Adas
-Darth Bane
-Darth Sidious
-Darth Krayt

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Jul 27th, 2018 09:57 AM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Sidious according to a profuse amount of evidence

Old Post Jul 27th, 2018 12:40 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Sidious of course

Old Post Jul 27th, 2018 04:26 PM
Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

It's Bane.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2018 05:50 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthbane77

Bane or Sidious, either one can reasonably be seen as the Sith'ari.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2018 06:19 PM
Click here to Send darthbane77 a Private Message Find more posts by darthbane77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheIndyJedi

Darth Jar Jar

Old Post Jul 27th, 2018 07:36 PM
Click here to Send TheIndyJedi a Private Message Find more posts by TheIndyJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ares834
It's Bane.

No.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2018 08:00 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

I’m pretty sure it’s been definitively stated to be Bane. Plus it actually makes sense that he is the Sith’ari, unlike Sidious, as he actually destroyed the Sith and remade them stronger then before…

Old Post Jul 27th, 2018 09:34 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

C'mon guys, it's totally Vitiate.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2018 09:36 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

I am really amazed how people didn't realize I stated that those guys in the op are all Sith'ari. A Sith'ari for every era. Multiple Sith'ari, to be more precise. I think people take the "destroy" part too literally.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Jul 28th, 2018 10:01 AM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

There's no way Sheev is the Sith'ari. He flouted the Rule of the Two numerous times and actively sought stunted his own apprentices' growths to prevent them from supplanting him.

Sheev never gave a shit about the Sith as a concept, even if he genuinely believed in Sith philosophy his loyalty was only ever to himself.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jul 30th, 2018 02:52 AM
Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Sidious killed the Rule of Two for his Rule of One, and became the most powerful Sith Lord of all time, thus making the Sith "stronger than before". Happy Dance

Old Post Jul 30th, 2018 03:28 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

And then died 20 years later with no successor- truly the mastermind.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jul 31st, 2018 01:58 AM
Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Tzeentch

His apprentice was suppose to be his successor and he was trying to get Luke to be his new apprentice

BUT

he did succeed in nearly wiping out the Jedi sept for what...two and taking over the galaxy...so yeah mastermind

Old Post Jul 31st, 2018 02:54 AM
Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Palpatine never had any intention of being succeeded- Luke was to be his slave like Vader was.

[quote]nearly wiped out/quote]

The calling card of Sith in the franchise. "Almost but not quite".

Old Post Jul 31st, 2018 08:52 AM
Tzeentch
#gottem

Yes, he greeded after Luke, which directly lead to the death of the Sith (again).

quote:
nearly wiped out the Jedi

Almost every major Sith lord has "nearly" wiped out the Jedi.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2018 08:53 AM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

there wass three sith'ari, king adas, darth sidious, and darth bane.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2018 05:07 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Originally posted by Tzeentch

uh..?

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 10th, 2018 07:15 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Originally posted by Trocity
uh..?

(please log in to view the image)

that confuses me as well.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2018 10:07 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Elon Musk is the Sith'ari and I am his apprentice

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 03:04 AM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote