KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Disney Club

Disney Club
Started by: Ratcat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ratcat

Disney Club

Just in case i haven't mentioned it before, I'm a bit of a Disney nut and as my Holidays thread came of age and was closed I thought I'd start another irritating Holiday thread....laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 14th, 2001 05:11 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

*born on Walt Disney's birthday big grin *

Old Post Mar 14th, 2001 10:55 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

That's nothging, my wife was born on Adolf Hitlers birthday... Hmmmm.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2001 02:03 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Errrrr.... separation, right?

Old Post Mar 15th, 2001 02:19 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Actually, I think that's something I'm supposed to bring up as and when I want, and for you to listen with a sypathetiuc ear when I do..... no expression

And being seperated doesn't stop her being my wife...

Old Post Mar 15th, 2001 04:15 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

You know talking about Disney reminds me of that line in Jurassic Park where Jeff Goldblum says that in Pirates of the Carribean the pirates don't eat the tourists. Hehehe. I thought that was pretty good. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 15th, 2001 05:28 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Well, they'd have a full meal in me huh?

Old Post Mar 15th, 2001 11:42 PM
queeq
Chaos

I thought you were losing weight big time.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2001 03:58 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Yes, salad and all that stuff. More salad. What's up at the gym ?

Old Post Mar 16th, 2001 08:22 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

I think he lives there stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 16th, 2001 11:04 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Gym, Swim, Aerobics, Khai Bo, you name it, I'm doing it.

Hey, I lost 3 stone and SIX INCHES from around my waist. I was a 42, now I'm a 36 so YAY ON ME!!!!!!!!!!

I 238lbs now, but I'm taking a break from a week or so in order that we can enjoy all that junk food in Orlando!

stick out tongue rolling on floor laughing stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 16th, 2001 06:21 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

We ? evil face

Old Post Mar 17th, 2001 12:41 AM
queeq
Chaos

Sssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Gundy!!!!

Khai Bo???? What is that? Something new? I heard of Tai Bo, but never of Khai Bo. Explain, RC.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2001 03:24 AM
Ratcat

Khai Bo is similar to Tia Bo, but much more intense. Less of the slow and a lot more of the snap!

Yes, We!!! You think I'm really gonna spend a week in Orlando all on my lonesome, you gotta be kiddin' me!!!laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 17th, 2001 04:33 AM
queeq
Chaos

So you're a dangerous man now, RC. I better watch my step. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 17th, 2001 06:49 PM
Ratcat

I wouldn't worry. It's all non contact and if I actually hit siomething I'd probably break my hand, unless it was EJ's face of course!! Oops, that just slipped out, sorry. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 17th, 2001 07:03 PM
Dim
Creativity

Tsk Tsk Tsk...bad RC *SLAP*

Old Post Mar 17th, 2001 11:27 PM
Xizor

The beach is...(flexes massive muscles and points).. That way.big grin

Old Post Mar 18th, 2001 12:23 AM
Xizor is currently offline Click here to Send Xizor a Private Message Find more posts by Xizor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Nah, don't do the beach thing... I just do that Disney Thang!!!

Old Post Mar 18th, 2001 04:26 AM
queeq
Chaos

So, you gonna beat up Mickey then?

Old Post Mar 18th, 2001 06:27 PM