KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Silver Jobber vs Martian Manjobber

Silver Jobber vs Martian Manjobber
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Aaaahhhh, I see which individuals are saying this. Please disregard my comment above.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2018 04:58 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Like a master butcher, the Derrick knows where to carve to get the best possible cuts.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2018 05:01 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Aaaahhhh, I see which individuals are saying this. Please disregard my comment above.
Do you need a safe space to retreat to, or are you going to put on your big boy pants today and argue otherwise?

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2018 05:02 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by One Big Mob
Like a master butcher, the Derrick knows where to carve to get the best possible cuts.

I forgot I gave out my real name.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2018 05:07 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Ricky9 is more of an apron and galoshes guy, than a man who wears pants. With the kind of lacerations he deals out, you can't be wearing anything too restrictive.

Big boy boots would be more apt

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2018 05:07 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Derrick sounds a lot better than Pajeet tho.

Carter's got Abighail beat in another area.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2018 05:11 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by carver9
I forgot I gave out my real name.

Carter

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2018 05:11 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

JJ is tougher, stronger, smarter and a better fighter but Surfer has him beat in sheer power and options.

CBR Surfer vs CV Martian Manhunter is the real match up.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2018 05:13 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Surfer turns to cosmic fire. J'onn melts

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2018 05:15 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by krisblaze
Derrick sounds a lot better than Pajeet tho.

Carter's got Abighail beat in another area.
I know you're joking, but I'm pretty sure Abhijeet is quite popular in there. It'd be like Chris in America. We all can't replace our C's with K's afterall.

That being said

http://klaq.com/worldwide-penis-sur...about-this-a-m/

Last edited by One Big Mob on Aug 3rd, 2018 at 05:23 PM

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2018 05:20 PM
krisblaze

Can't or won't?

And Norway used to be higher on that list. We've taken in too many rapefugees with tiny penes.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2018 05:33 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

You can't have every country having their own fake spelling of Chris. You'd start having the equivalent of Hoodlisa tier names to make them work.
DeCris
C-Ris
SipCrisPopPercs
Chrys
Krys

There's only so many ways you can bastardize a word until you need a new one

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2018 05:48 PM
krisblaze

It's from Khristóphoros, you ****s added the C.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2018 06:13 PM
h1a8

Surfer should wins this, especially give MM weakness.
Plus Surfer is faster.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2018 06:42 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by krisblaze
It's from Khristóphoros, you ****s added the C.

Nope, Christopher.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2018 06:45 PM
krisblaze

I'll kill you.

And I'll frame Abhi by leaving your iron man mask in his unused toilet.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2018 06:45 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

ChrisBlaze might be able to, but not KissGayz.

I'm pretty sure only not every house has a "toilet" in India. They have to line up with a bucket of water for the public room with the hole. Hence the whole shitting everywhere fad.

Your plan has failed before it even began pal. I'd come to your house and plug your toilet with kleenex and there'd be nothing you could do about it.

Last edited by One Big Mob on Aug 3rd, 2018 at 07:02 PM

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2018 06:56 PM
Philosophía

Kristosophia.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2018 07:12 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Philosophía
*Surfer has most abilities J'onn has, but most of them at a lower level.

Philo, the ONLY ability I'd say MM has at a higher level (because he's used it more) is TP. In every other category, Surfer is superior. He really can do anything MM does and more.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2018 07:31 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

Originally posted by zopzop
Philo, the ONLY ability I'd say MM has at a higher level (because he's used it more) is TP. In every other category, Surfer is superior. He really can do anything MM does and more.
Zop, we go by on panel feats, not what we'd like the character to do, and use 'he doesn't do it enough' as an excuse. Martian Manhunter, in terms of actual TP feats, is orders of magnitude above what Surfer has ever displayed. The same goes in terms of shapeshifting - and it's not even close. The same goes for speed [combat, not travel]. This is like saying both Spiderman and Superman have super-strength, super-speed and superhuman durability, but Spiderman can also web people up and has the spider-sense [in terms of TP, it's even worse than this]. We can go over the feats, if you'd like.

Surfer is more durable, and with vastly more energy versatility. I'm not saying J'onn beats Surfer [though a case certainly could be made, depending on how the weakness is presented, but J'onn's glass chin is pretty bad - thus Jobberhunter], but in terms of 'shared abilities', J'onn is general has him beat.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2018 08:07 PM