KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Ludendorff vs Valkyrie

Ludendorff vs Valkyrie
Started by: HulkIsHulk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HulkIsHulk

Laugh Ludendorff vs Valkyrie

Fight in the cabin where he fought Diana. Luff has already inhaled the super gas, and has a vibration baseball bat. Valkyrie is unarmed. Does he stand a cgance?

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Aug 7th, 2018 07:08 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

She takes the bat and beats him to death.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2018 10:19 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Re: Ludendorff vs Valkyrie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
vibration baseball bat

Kinky.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 02:40 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Ops O meant vibranium bat. Damn you autocorrect!

When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 03:37 AM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

She beats him to death with a non-vibrating bat.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 04:34 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

She's definitely more skilled but he's stronger and more durable.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 06:01 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Ops O meant vibranium bat. Damn you autocorrect!

I liked the original better stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 10:42 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Originally posted by h1a8
She's definitely more skilled but he's stronger and more durable.

Stronger? You realize she managed take down Hulk and Thor several times in melee right? And while her durability is murky, she is an elite warrior and we've been shown even basic Asgardians are pretty tough. She seems to be right under Odin and the like at least in reverence, so she's probably pretty sturdy too. I doubt anyone who could comfortably tangle with Thor and Hulk will worry about Ludendorff.

Also your 50 ton strength bullshit can pause before you start. He and Diana barely damaged the tiny radio tower they were in when they fought and both according to you should have been strong enough to casually demolish it by simply throwing each other around.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 11:33 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Originally posted by KingD19

You have yet to reply to my post in the Wonder Woman vs Yulaw thread

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 12:34 PM
HulkIsHulk

And if we are going by property damage -using Valkyrie herself as an example, she outright KOd Loki, which neither Thor or Hulk (who just stunned him, but Loki was still conscious) has to do, despite attacking him with attacks that did a lot damage to the surroundings. And she did it with 3-4 hits too, much less than either Avenger.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 12:40 PM
NemeBro

Valkyrie comfortably.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 07:25 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

An Asgardian high-end warrior vs some fat scrub with roid-gas and a bat. She takes it 10/10

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 07:55 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I hope she shows up in later films and gets more feats. Based on implied power, she should be really up there (considering Thor's comments about tales of the Valkyries and their prowess while talking to her in Ragnarok). So, she is supposed to be among the elite of the elite where Asgardians are concerned.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 08:51 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Valkyrie stomps. The guy was an embarrassment and a fake out boss villain.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 08:55 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by KingD19
Stronger? You realize she managed take down Hulk and Thor several times in melee right? And while her durability is murky, she is an elite warrior and we've been shown even basic Asgardians are pretty tough. She seems to be right under Odin and the like at least in reverence, so she's probably pretty sturdy too. I doubt anyone who could comfortably tangle with Thor and Hulk will worry about Ludendorff.

Also your 50 ton strength bullshit can pause before you start. He and Diana barely damaged the tiny radio tower they were in when they fought and both according to you should have been strong enough to casually demolish it by simply throwing each other around.

They weigh less than 1 ton.
It takes more than 50 tons of force to do what he did.
You can lowballing him all you want knowing that there characters have inconsistent showings in fiction (especially when it comes to collateral damage).

She is highly skilled as to why she can tangle. And I'm not sure if Thor can crumble a gun like that.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Aug 10th, 2018 10:12 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

You can lowballing him all you want knowing that there characters have inconsistent showings in fiction (especially when it comes to collateral damage).

She is highly skilled as to why she can tangle. And I'm not sure if Thor can crumble a gun like that.

Are you retarded? Thor was crushing Iron-man's armor, by feats IM armor >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> gun

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2018 10:16 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Dude, a simple Asgardian farmer was able to crumple a tactical knife in his hand. Crumpling a modern military-grade tactical knife in your palm is a lot harder than crumpling a WW1 pistol in your hand.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2018 10:17 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Thor is about on par with the Hulk when it comes to strength, so one must be trying to be foolish to lowball Thor in this department.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2018 10:39 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by FrothByte
Dude, a simple Asgardian farmer was able to crumple a tactical knife in his hand. Crumpling a modern military-grade tactical knife in your palm is a lot harder than crumpling a WW1 pistol in your hand.

Not everyone watches Marvel:AoS, but even ignoring that fact there's plenty of proof that Thor casually has that level of strength.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2018 10:41 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Originally posted by Robtard
Not everyone watches Marvel:AoS, but even ignoring that fact there's plenty of proof that Thor casually has that level of strength.

True, but I'm pretty sure the Asgardian farmer has been repeatedly pointed out to H1 in the past on different threads.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2018 11:10 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote