KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Ludendorff vs Valkyrie

Ludendorff vs Valkyrie
Started by: HulkIsHulk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
h1a8

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FrothByte
Dude, a simple Asgardian farmer was able to crumple a tactical knife in his hand. Crumpling a modern military-grade tactical knife in your palm is a lot harder than crumpling a WW1 pistol in your hand.

Post the scene.
Characters don't share feats.
You have to prove that Thor can do the same.

Originally posted by Silent Master
Are you retarded? Thor was crushing Iron-man's armor, by feats IM armor >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> gun

The gun crumble >>>>>>>>>>Thor slightly crushing IM forearm armor.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Aug 11th, 2018 01:30 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by Robtard
Not everyone watches Marvel:AoS, but even ignoring that fact there's plenty of proof that Thor casually has that level of strength.

It's H1. He's turned his anti-MCU bias up to 11 in the last few days. To actually claim that bending WW1 weaponry > bending Iron Man armor that can withstand getting smacked by multi-ton helicarrier blades, or need proof that the warrior king of Asgard is stronger than a random Asgardian is just retarded.

But then according to H1, Ludendorff bending a gun barrel puts him at 50 tons, yet the Hulk's Leviathan punch is supposedly something like 41 tons lol.

I mean we literally see Thor tear apart spaceship armor with his bare hands in this clip, but I am sure H1 will have yet another excuse in order to dismiss the feat:

Last edited by TheVaultDweller on Aug 11th, 2018 at 02:00 AM

Old Post Aug 11th, 2018 01:58 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by h1a8
Post the scene.
When people see this guy say dumb shit like this why does anyone respond to him? **** is wrong with ya'll?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2018 02:21 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
It's H1. He's turned his anti-MCU bias up to 11 in the last few days. To actually claim that bending WW1 weaponry > bending Iron Man armor that can withstand getting smacked by multi-ton helicarrier blades, or need proof that the warrior king of Asgard is stronger than a random Asgardian is just retarded.

But then according to H1, Ludendorff bending a gun barrel puts him at 50 tons, yet the Hulk's Leviathan punch is supposedly something like 41 tons lol.

I mean we literally see Thor tear apart spaceship armor with his bare hands in this clip, but I am sure H1 will have yet another excuse in order to dismiss the feat:

It’s about HOW it was crumpled.
The handgun steel was crumpled like a fortune cookie. It was done Very casually (he has multiple times more strength).

Crumpling the gun the way he did >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>slightly bending IM wrist armor. That’s just plain common sense.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2018 02:21 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Post the scene.

Prove it.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2018 02:22 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

It’s about HOW it was crumpled.
The handgun steel was crumpled like a fortune cookie. It was done Very casually (he has multiple times more strength).

Crumpling the gun the way he did >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>slightly bending IM wrist armor. That’s just plain common sense.

And Crumpling the gun the way he did >>>>>Thor ripping open that hatch.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2018 02:22 AM
quanchi112
Disney

H1 isn’t to be taken seriously.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2018 03:12 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by NemeBro
When people see this guy say dumb shit like this why does anyone respond to him? **** is wrong with ya'll?

What's dumb about it?
Characters don't share feats. If you try then I'll warn you. After that I'll report you. So again characters don't share feats. Thor has his own feats. You can't use the feats of others to prove that Thor can do them.

You are incredibly stupid if you believe there was anything dumb about that.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2018 05:13 AM
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Crushing Ironman armor made of a metal that withstood being shot at with tank shells >>>>>>>>>>>>> bending a WW1 era gun.

Last edited by Inhuman on Aug 16th, 2018 at 05:19 AM

Old Post Aug 16th, 2018 05:15 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

We always knew that h1 wasn't quite all there, but now he's just being flat out crazy.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2018 05:26 AM
FrothByte is online now! Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

What's dumb about it?
Characters don't share feats. If you try then I'll warn you. After that I'll report you. So again characters don't share feats. Thor has his own feats. You can't use the feats of others to prove that Thor can do them.

You are incredibly stupid if you believe there was anything dumb about that.

Is he as retarded as the person claiming that it's debatable whether a World War 1 era gun is more durable than Iron Man's armor or implying that bending a tac knife is a better feat than crushing Iron Man's armor?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2018 05:31 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Hulk can't break a handgun confirmed.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2018 06:14 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I love how H1 routinely waves off proving things by claiming his interpretations/opinions are "common sense", but when it comes to an actual situation where one clearly just has to use some common sense (Thor being stronger than a random, middle-aged Asgardian like half his size), he sings a totally different tune.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2018 06:54 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

I love how H1 routinely waves off proving things by claiming his interpretations/opinions are "common sense", but when it comes to an actual situation where one clearly just has to use some common sense (Thor being stronger than a random, middle-aged Asgardian like half his size), he sings a totally different tune.

No scene was ever shown about the Asgardian knife feat. I have asked for the scene to be posted.

1. Its far more impressive to lift 1 ton very casually and throw it 100 ft away then it is to lift 2 tons 3 ft in the air while straining. This is an analogy for the two feats in question.

2. Doing something casually means that you have multiple times more strength than the feat requires. It doesnt take multiple times more force to SLIGHTLY bent IM wrist armor than to crumple a gun.

3. Doing far more damage takes way more force than doing less damage to a similar object. Im not saying the gun is more durable (its not far off if it isnt). I’m saying that doing significantly more damage to a less durable object can take more force than doing significantly less damage to a more durable object.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2018 12:20 PM
Silent Master

Iron-man armor >>>>>>>>>>>>> WWI era gun. Iron-man armor >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> tac knife

Stop trolling.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2018 12:26 PM
h1a8

Originally posted by One Big Mob
Hulk can't break a handgun confirmed.

It’s about how it was done. There are many levels in breaking something. The levels can differ in overall damage and overall effort. Each level can differ in force by a significant amount. Can Hulk casually (with little effort) crumple a solid steel gun like a fortune cookie?

Yes, because he’s the Hulk and he should be able to without any supporting feats?
“It’s just the right thing to do?”

Personally, I do believe it is plausible for Hulk to do it at his best. But characters arent always operating at their best levels in every scene. So Thor or any character matching someone in strength doesnt mean that they get the other characters top strength feats.

My policy is that if power level isnt quantifiable when a character is wrestling with another character then we should assume average power (because characters operate at both high and low showings). But this is just my take on the matter. Im willing to discuss an alternative.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2018 12:33 PM
Silent Master

It's about you being a troll.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2018 12:38 PM
h1a8

Originally posted by Silent Master
Iron-man armor >>>>>>>>>>>>> WWI era gun. Iron-man armor >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> tac knife

Stop trolling.

Tac knife feat doesnt count. No one posted the scene.

IM armor is not that much more durable than solid steel (if it is at all). If you disagree then prove it. What feats by IM that has his armor more than 2x more durable than solid steel?
Especially his wrist armor?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2018 12:42 PM
Silent Master

Tac knife feat doesnt count. No one posted the scene.

IM armor is not that much more durable than solid steel (if it is at all). If you disagree then prove it. What feats by IM that has his armor more than 2x more durable than solid steel?
Especially his wrist armor?

Just like you haven't posted the scene where he destroys the gun, so it doesn't count either.

Sure, it survived being hit by a multi-ton engine blades moving at high speed. now it's your turn. prove that solid steel could survive that.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2018 12:48 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Old Post Aug 16th, 2018 02:00 PM
FrothByte is online now! Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote