KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Charlottesville 1 year on, what do I see looking in on America?

Charlottesville 1 year on, what do I see looking in on America?
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
snowdragon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
So the mask wearers were the Antifa crowd then I take it?

And Robbie sounds sad that there wren't more racist there.

Just the Antifa Nazis. The Real Threat to this world.

laughing out loud

There were some anti protesters that wore masks and such nearly all of the white civil rights rally wore masks.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 01:37 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by snowdragon
There were some anti protesters that wore masks and such nearly all of the white civil rights rally wore masks.

They had antifa, in masks, whining about being filmed lol.

You can't make this stuff up. "But you're wearing a mask" is literally what one person says as antifa tries to aggressively get them to stop filming.

Note: same group that advised it's members, ahead of this rally, to always be filming lol. Comedy gold. Plus the whole "without any nazis around they turned on reporters and cops".

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 01:39 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Originally posted by Surtur
They had antifa, in masks, whining about being filmed lol.

You can't make this stuff up. "But you're wearing a mask" is literally what one person says as antifa tries to aggressively get them to stop filming.

Note: same group that advised it's members, ahead of this rally, to always be filming lol. Comedy gold. Plus the whole "without any nazis around they turned on reporters and cops".

I already said on the other page that masked protesters need to go, I don't mean make it illegal but realize that when they wear that gear they expect violence and most of them are looking to engage on both sides.

They get to use the crowd to lose their identity and compound that with gear that specifically covers up who they are (which depending on the crowd ironically makes them stand out more but prevents them from getting plugged on social media/news.)

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 01:43 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Yeah this is why I was hesitant to gush over the counterprotesters, because I had my doubts that they were as morally pure and virtuous as Beni said they were. Being against the alt-right doesn't make you virtuous if you're against them for the wrong reasons...

But holy shit, they attacked cops and reporters? Damn lol.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 03:08 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by snowdragon
I already said on the other page that masked protesters need to go, I don't mean make it illegal but realize that when they wear that gear they expect violence and most of them are looking to engage on both sides.

They get to use the crowd to lose their identity and compound that with gear that specifically covers up who they are (which depending on the crowd ironically makes them stand out more but prevents them from getting plugged on social media/news.)

Wearing masks like this at protests should be illegal and I think it already is in a bunch of places. You should not be allowed anonymity to commit crimes.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 03:09 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Yeah this is why I was hesitant to gush over the counterprotesters, because I had my doubts that they were as morally pure and virtuous as Beni said they were. Being against the alt-right doesn't make you virtuous if you're against them for the wrong reasons...

But holy shit, they attacked cops and reporters? Damn lol.
When did I say anything of the sort. no expression

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 05:37 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Wearing masks like this at protests should be illegal and I think it already is in a bunch of places. You should not be allowed anonymity to commit crimes.

Lets be clear they weren't beating the shit out of reporters, but shoving them, stealing their shit and throwing it to the ground. Happened to NBC

And with cops they were shoving and hitting cops trying to arrest other members, and the cops kinda hold back you can see.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/...d-his-cameraman

Weird part is NBC just claimed they were "heckled" lol. I dunno. Sounds like it goes beyond heckling when it gets physical and destruction is involved.

Antifa didn't wanna push the cops too far.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 06:03 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wait also we had chants of "all cops are racist you better face it" and "cops and the klan go hand in hand".

Just charming. Not at all radicalized.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 06:12 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Beniboybling
When did I say anything of the sort. no expression

Apologies, I misread this:
'spect all the non-racists who turned up at the last protest in error didn't show up this time. sad

as "respect to all the non-racists who showed up to protest them"

Honest mistake.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 06:43 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Apologies, I misread this:

as "respect to all the non-racists who showed up to protest them"

Honest mistake.

You know who else would do it on purpose and blame it on an honest mistake?

HITLER!!!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 07:33 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

thumb up

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 07:37 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Yeah, 20-30 alt-righters compared to 1000s of counter protestors. 'spect all the non-racists who turned up at the last protest in error didn't show up this time. sad

Either way, good to see racists second-guessing themselves again. thumb up

Yup, thousands of peaceful protestors and guess who the Cult of Trump insist on focusing on? The very few retards who showed up to start shit with the racist.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 14th, 2018 06:24 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Robtard
Yup, thousands of peaceful protestors and guess who the Cult of Trump insist on focusing on? The very few retards who showed up to start shit with the racist.

Were those the same "PEACEFUL PROTESTERS" that hurled Fire Works and Molatoff Cocktails at Police? Oh and also the same "PEACEFUL PROTESTERS" that also ATTACKED the Media?

Those Protesters?

Robbie. You are a Lying Delusional Bastard.

eek!

Old Post Aug 14th, 2018 06:30 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Exactly, deflection and exaggeration to prevent people looking too closely at what they actually are, the Alt-right.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2018 10:00 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

So, people shouldn't focus on the ones committing violence?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2018 10:18 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yes. Otherwise people would put a stop to Antifa. That would not make the Left happy.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2018 05:38 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
So, people shouldn't focus on the ones committing violence?
I think people did focus on that, you know the Alt-rightist driving the car and the Alt-rightist nutjobs who empowered him. But you know... Alt-right apologisers...

Old Post Aug 18th, 2018 11:11 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Putinbot1
I think people did focus on that,

Some did indeed focus on Antifa attacking cops and journalists. Others, whiny commie apologists like you, tried to ignore what they did to whine about the alt right.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2018 12:41 PM
Silent Master

Originally posted by Putinbot1
I think people did focus on that, you know the Alt-rightist driving the car and the Alt-rightist nutjobs who empowered him. But you know... Alt-right apologisers...

So the alt-right are the only ones to commit violence?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2018 03:49 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
So the alt-right are the only ones to commit violence?

The response will be that the alt right has killed people and Antifa has not.

And you know tomorrow if Antifa killed someone it would change to "well they've only killed one, not as many as the neo nazis".

Old Post Aug 18th, 2018 04:15 PM