KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Charlottesville 1 year on, what do I see looking in on America?

Charlottesville 1 year on, what do I see looking in on America?
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

That and Antifa calls for Violence on all of the Social Media Platforms as well but unlike the "Alt Right" They Never Get Called Out On It!

Ahhh The Smell of Leftist Hypocrisy!

Old Post Aug 18th, 2018 10:11 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

But Antifa still hasn't killed anyone yet... Alt-right, not so little blood on their hands.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2018 06:33 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

So we have to wait until people die before calling out violence?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2018 06:46 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silent Master
So we have to wait until people die before calling out violence?
Yes, yes, you enjoy defending the Alt-right who you sympathise with by arguing apples and oranges.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2018 06:48 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Where did I defend the Alt-right?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2018 06:52 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Where did I defend the Alt-right?
Your argument Anifa are equally culpable for attack as the murderer of Charlottesville and the alt-right organisers, which is the deflection you are defending and what the thread is about, you know Charlottesville and the alt-right a year on, any mention of Antifa is a deflection in this thread from Alt-right sympathisers like you, Fly and Surt. The usual deflectors of criticism to Trump and the alt-right with your usual but what about Antifa tactic.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2018 07:19 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Remember, Pbot1, not-murder and murder, there's virtually no difference when you're painting with deflection paint and using a flat equalization brush.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 29th, 2018 07:30 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Your argument Anifa are equally culpable for attack as the murderer of Charlottesville and the alt-right organisers, which is the deflection you are defending and what the thread is about, you know Charlottesville and the alt-right a year on, any mention of Antifa is a deflection in this thread from Alt-right sympathisers like you, Fly and Surt. The usual deflectors of criticism to Trump and the alt-right with your usual but what about Antifa tactic.

If that was actually my argument, you should have no trouble providing a quote where I state that Antifa is "equally culpable for attack as the murderer of Charlottesville and the alt-right organisers"

Old Post Aug 29th, 2018 07:50 PM
Flyattractor

What? He mentioned two of KMC's Most Prominent and elite posters....How much more do you need?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2018 08:07 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

If that was actually my argument, you should have no trouble providing a quote where I state that Antifa is "equally culpable for attack as the murderer of Charlottesville and the alt-right organisers"
No, because you post using questions and negatives like, do people have to commit murder to be criticised. Which is a deflection from a group where people who have committed murder in it. And comparing them to a group where people have committed murder equally. Alt-right have murderers, Antifa doesn't. Apples and Oranges my Alt-right neo-nazi sympathiser.

Last edited by Putinbot1 on Aug 29th, 2018 at 08:47 PM

Old Post Aug 29th, 2018 08:45 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Remember, Pbot1, not-murder and murder, there's virtually no difference when you're painting with deflection paint and using a flat equalization brush.
B-ingo!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2018 08:47 PM
Silent Master

I've stated multiple times that the Alt-right are much worse and have actually murdered people, some people just get upset that I don't harp on them 100% of the time and have the audacity to point out that other people have committed lesser acts of violence.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2018 08:52 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've stated multiple times that the Alt-right are much worse and have actually murdered people, some people just get upset that I don't harp on them 100% of the time and have the audacity to point out that other people have committed lesser acts of violence.
When murderers commit violence against groups, groups have a tendency to become militant and fight back. Particularly when authorities are not trusted and the amount of Police Violence against Blacks etc in the states is insane. Trumpers may not like to hear it but it is what it is. And it shows them up as what they are.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2018 08:55 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Bingo.

Like Black communities arming themselves as a means to fight back against the KKK and their terrorist campaign of beatings, rapes, lynchings etc.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 29th, 2018 09:23 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

White man walking around in a flag shirt with an M4 strapped to his back = Patriot.

Black guy walking around with baggy pants and a glock in his pants = thug.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2018 09:25 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

@Backfire and Rob exactly, but I'll take it further the demonisation of the radical youth.

Young people, particularly young girls feel strongly about things like animals. the earth and human rights. SJW's are nothing new, they are how some young girls behave, often insecure geeky ones as they try and find their place in the world.

The constant Alt-right mockery of them and the threats of rape these kids get on Twitter etc is completely disproportionate to being Vegan, feminist and wearing dungarees and spouting ludicrous shit nobody over 21 and normal gives a shit about because they are too busy trying to live in the world of work with responsibilities that soon take over from that shit.

The Alt-rights infatuation with these kids is just... ****ing weird.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2018 09:31 PM
Silent Master

Originally posted by BackFire
White man walking around in a flag shirt with an M4 strapped to his back = Patriot.

Black guy walking around with baggy pants and a glock in his pants = thug.

I'd actually describe the white guy in that example as a moron.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2018 09:31 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jesus are you guys building an army of strawmen? Just don't use it for evil.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2018 09:32 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd actually describe the white guy in that example as a moron.
**** me, so would I, not often we agree.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2018 09:33 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Most people would call the guy a moron and the thug a thug.

EDIT: Though the thugs are the ones that tend to shoot little kids in the face.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2018 09:34 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote