KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Morlun vs. Weapon H

Morlun vs. Weapon H
Started by: byrdgang21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkSaint85

But let's use CArvermaths now.

There will be two statements we shall need.

1. Combat feats are paramount.
2. Alt. universe characters are = 616 universes.

For statement 1:
quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
laughing out loud

Spiderman has dodge attacks coming at him at light speed but you are impressed with someone changing their clothing. Spiderman blitzed Firelord so fast that he was helpless against it.

Here he blitz Masterson Thor...he couldnt even lay a hand on him and probably would've lost if he didnt use Mjlonir.

http://i.imgur.com/neE8dzx.jpg

But yet you are impressed with nobodies getting beat. Question, what fts does that guy have that proves he is as fast as Flash.?

That's Statement 1.

Statement2:
(please log in to view the image)

Now let's assemble them.

Morlun is faster than a whole GROUP of Spidermen (and women), faster even than their Spidey Sense. The same sense that enables Spiderman to dodge light speed attacks.

THEREFORE, Morlun is FTL. As he blitzed an entire group of FTL characters.

Morlun, without the distraction of Captain Universe, rips Weapon H apart.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 04:11 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Tbf, that's actually SpOck who's saying Morlun's faster. So not even alt Spideys are needed.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 04:20 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Alt universes don't count, I thought.....

The reason for that is, we don't know what happened in that alt. Universe. Maybe Alt Silver Surfer is stronger, maybe weaker, we have no idea. We know he has claws, and that's it.

And he got stabbed by weapons that doesnt come close to having fts comparable to adamantium. Your post is irrelevant.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 04:30 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Can Morlun feed off radiation?

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 04:41 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

But let's use CArvermaths now.

There will be two statements we shall need.

1. Combat feats are paramount.
2. Alt. universe characters are = 616 universes.

For statement 1:

That's Statement 1.

Statement2:
(please log in to view the image)

Now let's assemble them.

Morlun is faster than a whole GROUP of Spidermen (and women), faster even than their Spidey Sense. The same sense that enables Spiderman to dodge light speed attacks.

THEREFORE, Morlun is FTL. As he blitzed an entire group of FTL characters.

Morlun, without the distraction of Captain Universe, rips Weapon H apart.

Those are alternate Spidermans and debating like you, people of Daredevil caliber can tag Spiderman, consistently.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 04:44 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Those are alternate Spidermans and debating like you, people of Daredevil caliber can tag Spiderman, consistently.

Wait wait wait.

Debating like ME???

That's not what I am saying. I accept fights more than anything. My question to you was, where does Captain Marvel compare to Superman or even Wonder Woman. Both these characters have pulled moons and Earth together; Cap doesn't share this luxury. Is Cap on their level. Please answer this question without throwing Captain America, Squirrel Girl, and Batman into this.

I already know the answer. I focus on combat showings but I'm trying to see if others are on the same page.

YOU are the one who focusses on combat feats, lol.

Also, lol@the double standards with regards to the alt.universes......

Edit:btw, that's SpOck. So NOT alt Spidey, anyway smile

Last edited by DarkSaint85 on Aug 12th, 2018 at 04:59 PM

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 04:53 PM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Sin I AM

Depends.

A specific type poisons him, like with Spidey when he tried to drain him. They also trapped him and his family on that irradiated planet.

OTOH, Vibranium nukes did diddly squat to him...

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 04:55 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

No.

Totemistic energy and human life force, nothing more afaik.

We don't know how he'd respond to the gamma radiation.

OTOH, Vibranium nukes did diddly squat to him...

Because, originally, he was vulnerable to the specific radiation that Parker was exposed to.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 05:01 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Wait wait wait.

Debating like ME???

YOU are the one who focusses on combat feats, lol.

Also, lol@the double standards with regards to the alt.universes......

Edit:btw, that's SpOck. So NOT alt Spidey, anyway smile

Yes, I'm debating with you, ain't I. Anyways, Spiderman has been tagged by Daredevil, Rhino, etc... so him getting blitzed by Morlun holds no weight here. Nice scans though but on average, Rhino tags him, Sandman tags him, Daredevil...

I do focus on combat showings and Spiderman getting tagged by Rhino, etc... is a combat showing.

Anyways, Weapon H has blocked bullets and tagged a group of weapon X member who's canon and have solid speed fts and he did it without trouble.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 05:05 PM
DarkSaint85

Yes, I'm debating with you, ain't I. Anyways, Spiderman has been tagged by Daredevil, Rhino, etc... so him getting blitzed by Morlun holds no weight here. Nice scans though but on average, Rhino tags him, Sandman tags him, Daredevil...

I do focus on combat showings and Spiderman getting tagged by Rhino, etc... is a combat showing.

Anyways, Weapon H has blocked bullets and tagged a group of weapon X member who's canon and have solid speed fts and he did it without trouble.

And Morlun has blitzed Spiderman who has lightspeed reactions, so Weapon H would be nothing to him thumb up

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 05:17 PM
carver9

And Morlun has blitzed Spiderman who has lightspeed reactions, so Weapon H would be nothing to him thumb up

Morlun blitzed a Spiderman that has been tagged by Rhino on almost every encounter they've had. smile

Also, the Spiderman he blitzed is an alternate reality.

You put a lot of time into those posts. I can tell. Sorry it was a waste.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 05:46 PM
DarkSaint85

Morlun blitzed a Spiderman that has been tagged by Rhino on almost every encounter they've had. smile

Also, the Spiderman he blitzed is an alternate reality.

You put a lot of time into those posts. I can tell. Sorry it was a waste.

Wait so there are different Spideys, one that fights Rhino and one that fights lightspeeders? Lol.

That's SpiderOck btw. So 616 Spidey smile

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 05:51 PM
carver9

Wait so there are different Spideys, one that fights Rhino and one that fights lightspeeders? Lol.

That's SpiderOck btw. So 616 Spidey smile

What light speedster did Spider Ock fight?

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 06:05 PM
DarkSaint85

Same body.

Remember what happened when Herc got Spiderman's powers....and you used it as an example for SPIDER-MAN?

LOL.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 06:07 PM
DarkSaint85

But please, tell me more about the different Spideys who change according to their foe.

And tell me more how alt Wolverine is the same as 616 Wolverine smile

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 06:08 PM
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

Didnt he drain the energy from Captain Marvell or Captain Universe?? I cant remember precisely.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 06:30 PM
byrdgang21 is currently offline Click here to Send byrdgang21 a Private Message Find more posts by byrdgang21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

I thought it was already confirmed that Weapon H was the love child of Carver and Stiltman.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 06:33 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Same body.

Remember what happened when Herc got Spiderman's powers....and you used it as an example for SPIDER-MAN?

LOL.

Same body but different person.

It is a ft for Spiderman but that doesnt mean that people can all of a sudden achieve everything Parker has done in that body when he knows it from head to toe.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 07:31 PM
DarkSaint85

Same body but different person.

It is a ft for Spiderman but that doesnt mean that people can all of a sudden achieve everything Parker has done in that body when he knows it from head to toe.

Strange how you use what Herc does as a feat for Spidey, though.....

Nonetheless, the point still stands. You're using alt adamantium as some kind of proof or feat, but when Morlun does something against alt. Universe characters, all of a sudden it's inadmissible.....

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 07:35 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by byrdgang21
Didnt he drain the energy from Captain Marvell or Captain Universe?? I cant remember precisely.

Alt Genis, yes.

And Solus drained the Enigma Force Spidey.

But cosmic energy is not the same.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 07:46 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote