KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » English Premier League

English Premier League
Started by: samhain

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by samhain
That the one about how to repair torn Man Utd kits? Heard that about a week after it happened from my brother's friend, he's a sick fvck, as a matter of fact he's the only guy I've ever seen that actually went the distance on The People Vs. Jerry Sadowitz, Jerry was actually hugging him and telling him he was a top man by the end, you need to be a real sicko to accomplish that.
Nah, it's the one with the girls in the kits where he's saying, he did them a favour seeing how bad man u are now they'd have topped themselves anyway. I actually left the "bantz" group after sending a message which read, "you unfunny, sick c u n t".

Old Post Jan 17th, 2020 09:24 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Yeah there are far more tasteful ways to declare you think Man Utd are terrible, no need to disrespect 2 dead children.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Jan 17th, 2020 09:57 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah there are far more tasteful ways to declare you think Man Utd are terrible, no need to disrespect 2 dead children.
Exactly! To be honest I belong to two football based wattsapp groups both based around Sunday pub teams I turned out for long ago (I shit at football really, but I am tall can tackle and head... or could) both spend zero time talking about football and mainly consist of things like videos of women shitting and black guys with big cocks. We English speaking people are strange I won't say british as Irish, South Africans, Canadians and Aussies are also in those groups.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2020 08:47 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Just Wikied it, the restriction on the ball moving forward at kick-off was removed in 2016. Also, the same page says that if an own goal is scored directly from kick-off, then it's given as a corner and not a goal, I'd like to know how and why that rule was implemented.

Ah okay. Cool.

==

You really can't blame Solskjaer now if they don't buy anyone in January. This squad just can't cut it with such lacklustre midfield options.

Leicester and City dropping points (though it still feels like whoever is in the VAR office hates Man City big-time).

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 19th, 2020 06:25 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

The right 2 or 3 players could still see Utd finish in the top 4, it'd still be a long shot but they have a chance and then being in the CL next season helps them to attract more players. Not sure who they could get that would have an impact though, Grealish is good but I'm unsure of his ability to stand out in a top team, Maddison would be a better option right now but Leics don't want to sell in January and they'd still need a top tier defensive mid.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2020 02:38 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Liverpool are 10 league wins away from the trophy now too, provided City don't drop more points. If that happens (City and Liverpool winning their next 9 games each) that 10th game will be at the Etihad.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2020 02:41 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

The right 2 or 3 players could still see Utd finish in the top 4, it'd still be a long shot but they have a chance and then being in the CL next season helps them to attract more players. Not sure who they could get that would have an impact though, Grealish is good but I'm unsure of his ability to stand out in a top team, Maddison would be a better option right now but Leics don't want to sell in January and they'd still need a top tier defensive mid.

At the start of January, if United had actually bought players, I wouldn't have called a top 4 finish a long shot at all. Now, though, with them after losing Rashford and seemingly no incoming players this window, I'd be worried about even Europa League football next year.

Honestly, as much as I like Grealish and Maddison, I don't see them being the kind of top tier players that United should be chasing. Better than what they have, sure, but that's not saying a whole lot. And I still can't believe they spent 50 million on Fred. I mean, I like the guy, but he's not a 50 million euro player.

At the very least, I'm glad to see more and more people blaming Woodward and the Glazers than Ole.

Liverpool are 10 league wins away from the trophy now too, provided City don't drop more points. If that happens (City and Liverpool winning their next 9 games each) that 10th game will be at the Etihad.

City and Leicester just aren't challenging them the way they should be. All credit to Liverpool though; for every hammering they give someone, they're still grinding out the kind of 1-0 wins that makes champions.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2020 12:44 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Originally posted by -Pr-
At the start of January, if United had actually bought players, I wouldn't have called a top 4 finish a long shot at all. Now, though, with them after losing Rashford and seemingly no incoming players this window, I'd be worried about even Europa League football next year.

Honestly, as much as I like Grealish and Maddison, I don't see them being the kind of top tier players that United should be chasing. Better than what they have, sure, but that's not saying a whole lot. And I still can't believe they spent 50 million on Fred. I mean, I like the guy, but he's not a 50 million euro player.

At the very least, I'm glad to see more and more people blaming Woodward and the Glazers than Ole.

City and Leicester just aren't challenging them the way they should be. All credit to Liverpool though; for every hammering they give someone, they're still grinding out the kind of 1-0 wins that makes champions.

Yeah not a good window for Utd really, doubt they'll make top 4 now. Ighalo might do a good job in the end but that signing screams of desperation.

As I've said, the jury is still out on Grealish and Maddison for me personally, they are however both better than Henderson was at their age, and look at the plaudits he's finally starting to receive now, Hendo will turn 30 by the start of next season, Maddison has only just turned 23 and Grealish is 24.

Ole has done as well as he could have done given the way things appear in the Utd boardroom.

Maybe City and Leicester aren't challenging but how do you challenge what is almost perfection? Liverpool have dropped 2 points all season, if they had beaten Utd at Old Trafford in October then we'd be talking about them having a perfect season so far. There's not really a great deal City or Leicester can do in the face of that.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2020 05:52 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

So, and I mean this in the nicest way possible... Do Liverpool fans feel like god hates them at this point?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Mar 19th, 2020 04:27 AM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Lol, we've waited 30 years, a bit longer won't hurt. Truthfully, we're as used to not winning it now as fans were used to winning it in the 80's. Pales in comparison to tackling a pandemic really.

Still a bit fvcking irritating though. whistle

Old Post Mar 20th, 2020 01:58 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I wonder how hard it'll be to keep the momentum going next season. Obviously I don't want them to, but I am curious as hell to see if they can keep going, or if they'll be another Blackburn or Leicester.

One thing I am confident in, though, is how beneficial Bruno Fernandes will be for United. He's been largely great since he arrived, and the team plays better in general with him in the lineup.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 04:50 AM
johncarner

I'd love Liverpool to win the league over man city. Still feel bad for them not winning it that one year with Suarez and Gerrard. Also they could do an arsenal and go the whole season unbeaten but I doubt it tbh, they did lose in champs League to red Star or whoever some amateur side basically

Old Post Apr 21st, 2020 10:27 AM
johncarner is currently offline Click here to Send johncarner a Private Message Find more posts by johncarner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Also, they lost to Watford in the league, so definitely no unbeaten season on the cards.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2020 02:41 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

A few sites now are saying that June 17th is the official start date for the resumption of the season.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post May 29th, 2020 11:58 AM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Yeah, June 17th for the 4 teams that have to play their game in hand (City V Arsenal and Villa V Sheff Utd) everybody else will play on the 19th/20th, it's going to be like a mini World Cup with multiple games a day at varying times, minus the people in pubs that is.

Old Post May 30th, 2020 12:14 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-53065806

I like this kid more and more, good on him.

Can't wait for the 2 games tomorrow, I'm even going to watch the Sheff Utd V Villa game as well!

Old Post Jun 17th, 2020 01:07 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Only took them 45 mins for a shaky decision. Brilliant.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jun 17th, 2020 06:41 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-53065806

I like this kid more and more, good on him.

Can't wait for the 2 games tomorrow, I'm even going to watch the Sheff Utd V Villa game as well!
thumb up top notch li e sport returning to my tv is managed from heaven tbh.
Originally posted by -Pr-
Only took them 45 mins for a shaky decision. Brilliant.
Did you honestly expect anything else?

Old Post Jun 20th, 2020 02:56 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Honestly no. I just thought it was hilarious how soon it happened.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jun 21st, 2020 01:45 AM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Can't say I'm surprised at how boring most of the games have been so far, will likely take another game or two for the tempo to increase.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2020 12:54 PM