KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Opinion on Ben Shapiro?

Opinion on Ben Shapiro?
Started by: Kurk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BackFire
As far as Shapiro goes, think he talks too fast, too much coffee probably.

He does. It's like he feels like he has to get his point out as soon as possible or it'll somehow disappear on him.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 10:14 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

DarthSkywalker0 talks really ****ing fast too, I think it's a Jew thing tbh

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 10:56 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

aside from religion, his arguments make sense and are utilizing evidence. Would be nice if he chose remotely credible writers to write with him on the Daily Wire.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 11:17 PM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Emperordmb
DarthSkywalker0 talks really ****ing fast too, I think it's a Jew thing tbh

I tend to talk really fast sometimes and I'm not a Jew. I resent the implication, tbh.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 14th, 2018 06:30 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

I consider myself a fan of Ben, though I feel he sometimes places himself in an isolated bubble where he can never be wrong. His principals on religion being intrinsically linked with morals are utterly detestable, though.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 05:23 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

He's got probably the most convincing "I am a supervillain" eyebrows I have ever seen.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 05:25 PM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

laughing out loud

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 05:41 PM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble

The main thing I agree with Shapiro on is smaller government – his ideas of decentralisation and his locality-centric viewpoint is something I can certainly groove to, and he sums up reasons for its benefits better than I can. He is generally a reasonable man, even if his self-identified ideological alignment can cloud his rationality and perspective sometimes. I certainly don't agree with all of his perspectives, nor would I want to; that's fine by me.

Also, the mother****er can shill like a pro. I was watching one of his solo shows recently and he can advertise sponsors mid-show with unholy grace and without even missing a beat. I was genuinely impressed.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 05:48 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

i'd consider voting for him

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 05:59 PM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Nibedicus
He's got probably the most convincing "I am a supervillain" eyebrows I have ever seen.

lol

Originally posted by Scribble
The main thing I agree with Shapiro on is smaller government – his ideas of decentralisation and his locality-centric viewpoint is something I can certainly groove to, and he sums up reasons for its benefits better than I can. He is generally a reasonable man, even if his self-identified ideological alignment can cloud his rationality and perspective sometimes. I certainly don't agree with all of his perspectives, nor would I want to; that's fine by me.

Also, the mother****er can shill like a pro. I was watching one of his solo shows recently and he can advertise sponsors mid-show with unholy grace and without even missing a beat. I was genuinely impressed.

thumb up

I'm very similar to on you Shapiro. I took the "I Side With" quiz and I matched with him 56%. Bernie was 58%. I matched at 59% with Rand Paul.

Basically, I would love to see Shapiro debate career politicians. That would be thoroughly enjoyable to watch.

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
i'd consider voting for him

Nice and that's open-minded of you.

I would prefer Shapiro over Trump by a trillion times, for sure.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 06:12 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

I like him, but he's too religious, which normally isn't a problem with me. But I have a hard time believing that he'd keep that out of policy making, and imo, church and state should be completely separated

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 06:21 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's a ****!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 10:49 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

He's pretty good at the violin.

Last edited by Trocity on Aug 23rd, 2018 at 12:06 AM

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2018 12:03 AM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeviantDefiance
KurkReborn

He supports Trump so he's right there, however, I'm drawn back from him since he urges intervention in the Syrian civil war, against Assad (he is in support of the terrorists of the Syrian Opposition). Anyways, he's a good guy, just I have draw backs towards him because of that.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2018 03:49 AM
DeviantDefiance is currently offline Click here to Send DeviantDefiance a Private Message Find more posts by DeviantDefiance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's still a ****.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2018 05:53 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote