KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Was Disney right to fire James Gunn?

Were Disney right to fire James Gunn?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
They were right 1 3.23%
He should have been rehired 19 61.29%
Quan 11 35.48%
Total: 31 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Was Disney right to fire James Gunn?
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

It's made relatively clear in the movie as there is nothing happening to suggest that any stones are being used when he's fighting Hulk.

As far as Thor needing his weapon to defeat Thanos, think that was just on account of Thanos being so much more powerful than anything he's fought before. But I dunno, might just go to the fact that both movies were probably in production at around the same time and being made by different groups of people, so there might just be some inconsistencies.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2018 11:02 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Blah Blak Blah Poor Writing. Making Excuses for it is Not an Excuse for it.

That and it is just making the Hulk a Phussy.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2018 11:17 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BackFire
I believe the directors confirmed that when he beat the hulk at the beginning that was without the use of any of the stones.
Yeah they did confirm it. The also said it's made clear in the movie that Thanos didn't use any stones by the fact none of the stones glow or the gauntlet doesn't make the power up noise it made when used.

Tbh though you have to be a complete moron not to understand this after seeing the movie

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 07:57 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Makes Hulk look pretty weak

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 09:19 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Hulk is not even in the top 3 most powerful Avengers anymore. Wont even be top 5 after Captain Marvel.

Pretty sad. I would prefer he be no.2 to Thor, but looks like Feige, Whedon and the Russos are not willing to place him there.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 09:57 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Think it’s the Russos more than anything

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 10:14 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by Kazenji
Lol...at Doom being called a Loki level threat.

Yea, he's almost a Loki level threat.

Loki really got the shaft in the MCU villain-wise. I hope he's not dead and ends up playing both sides somehow.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 07:18 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Yeah, it is ironic and even a little telling that one of the MCU's best villains is honestly kind of a letdown relative to his stronger portrayals in the comics.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 07:22 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Yes please do not be dead Loki. And come back with more magic including teleporting abilities. And be a bit more evil again.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 07:27 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Yes. I want evil Loki. F*ck that chaotic neutral bullshit. Let him skin Steve Rogers alive.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 07:43 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

"No resurrections this time" wink

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 07:57 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Hulk is not even in the top 3 most powerful Avengers anymore. Wont even be top 5 after Captain Marvel.

Pretty sad. I would prefer he be no.2 to Thor, but looks like Feige, Whedon and the Russos are not willing to place him there.
Quan is going to bandwagon Captain Marvel hard just to try and spite Thor fans.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 08:15 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Yea, he's almost a Loki level threat.

Loki really got the shaft in the MCU villain-wise. I hope he's not dead and ends up playing both sides somehow.
Loki less than nothing in comparison to Doom.

Should have been killed off screen; he got more than he deserved.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 08:33 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote