KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Why does the Left Hate Freedom?

Why does the Left Hate Freedom?
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Umm, I suspect they find me a relatively good employer. Because I am.

"RELATIVELY!!!!!!!!!!" Oh How I BET!!!!!

Originally posted by Robtard
What does a houseboy do in the 21st century?

Cos I'm imagining you in mid 18th century garb complete with monocle and Pith helmet and your houseboy fanning you whilst the maid brings you your Absinthe and sugar, to help stave off the Malaria and you mumbling something under your breath about the God cursed heat and mosquitoes.

Oh We ALL KNOW what HE is doing to that HOUSEBOY!

And "HouseBoy"

Racist Much you Two?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 06:19 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

What does a houseboy do in the 21st century?

Cos I'm imagining you in mid 18th century garb complete with monocle and Pith helmet and your houseboy fanning you whilst the maid brings you your Absinthe and sugar, to help stave off the Malaria and you mumbling something under your breath about the God cursed heat and mosquitoes.
Mop, clean the car, odd jobs, it is a horrible term I'll grant you Rob.

Haha, I bought a pith helmet when I lived in Egypt, I have black and white pictures at the pyramids in relatively authentic Victorian Garb. Yes, it does bring terrible pictures to mind names like maid and houseboy even driver. Africa is very, very poor. It's very sad.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 06:19 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

"Odd Jobs" I BET!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 06:20 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
"Odd Jobs" I BET!!!!!!!!!!!
You and your ladyboys Fly!

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 06:24 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Mop, clean the car, odd jobs, it is a horrible term I'll grant you Rob.

Haha, I bought a pith helmet when I lived in Egypt, I have black and white pictures at the pyramids in relatively authentic Victorian Garb. Yes, it does bring terrible pictures to mind names like maid and houseboy even driver. Africa is very, very poor. It's very sad.

So like a general caretaker of the property. At least he's employed and appreciated.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 06:25 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

So like a general caretaker of the property. At least he's employed and appreciated.
Yeah, I won't let him near the plumbing or Electrics, even though he wants to. I will teach him some of that at some point, well Electrics, I don't do plumbing.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 06:26 PM
Flyattractor

You and your ladyboys Fly!

"LadyBoys" ??? You are dressing that kid up aint you!?

Yeah, I won't let him near the plumbing or Electrics, even though he wants to. I will teach him some of that at some point, well Electrics, I don't do plumbing.

I bet you do some "PLUMBING!"

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 06:28 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Is your car there a Peugeot 504?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 06:30 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is your car there a Peugeot 504?
No, I have a Toyota 4X4 2 years old and if it goes up the creek I steal the pool Camry. My boss has the Mercedes Space wagon thing, again, the Sheikh had one also.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 07:11 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

If I pay for the airfare to ship Surt over to Africa, would you be willing to hire him on as a secondary houseboy? Local wage rates will suffice.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 08:09 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Africa is a sh*thole with a lot of aids and I don't want aids. Putinbot had no issues cuz he had aids before he even got there(Not HIV but full blown aids).

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 09:06 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

^ Look at Surt once again shirking away from gainful employment

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 09:13 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wil Wheaton has learned the left isn't too keen on freedom. Apparently he's transphobic and also friends with Chris Hardwick.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 09:19 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

For those who don't wanna watch that video: he is boycotting twitter so he is on some other social media platforms, one is very left leaning. He was banned for no reason, at least no rule violation. It's just people were triggered by him and whined.

He got "bofa'ed" by a tranny and reported her for it. Promoted a blocklist that ended up(without him knowing) having some transgender folk on it. He also endorsed someone who had donated to the North Carolina GOP after the whole bathroom issue.

IOW: no real evidence of transphobia.

On the other hand to get "bofa'ed" is when someone mentions the word and when you ask what that is they say "bofa deez nuts". I've never heard of this until now but...it's hilarious Wheaton was so butthurt he blocked someone over it.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 09:27 PM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Yes, they are prone to cannibalism when no other suitable target is present.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2018 12:49 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

That and Monkiey Phucking... I mean Aids started in Monkeys....

Old Post Sep 1st, 2018 05:44 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

When Wil Wheaton is too much for leftists to handle...the shit just becomes god damn hilarious.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2018 01:26 PM