KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Can Zod replicate Kurse's Mjolnir feat?

Can Zod replicate MCU Kurses mjolnir feat
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes, his punches caused massive shockwaves 13 61.90%
No, Zod has no feats comparable to beating down Thor 5 23.81%
No, Kurse is stronger 3 14.29%
Total: 21 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Can Zod replicate Kurse's Mjolnir feat?
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Just so people also know:

In Ragnarok:

Thor: You know that nothing will stop Mjolnir as it returns to my hand. Not even your face.

Essentially proving that there IS an enchantment for the hammer to return to Thor's hand and it is strong enough to plow right through Loki's face (skull and all) as it is (by writer's intent), practically unstoppable.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 05:20 PM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
The hammer wasn't even made by the Asgardians though, right? I thought it was made in the same place Thor gets Stormbreaker.

It uses Asgardian magic though for its worthy enchantment.

Anyway there is a lot of unanswered questions.

I believe a steel door would stop Mjolnir from returning on the first attempt.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 05:57 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by h1a8

WTH?!

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 05:59 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Of course you do, but you always massively low-ball the other side.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 05:59 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ Whch is almost always the Marvel side.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 06:05 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 06:09 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Yup, h1 hasn't changed one bit. /smh

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 06:35 PM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Silent Master
Of course you do, but you always massively low-ball the other side.

Actually its the opposite.
Marvel bias fans exaggerate and make up shit that don't exist.

Lowballing is using the lowest showings to bring a character down.
So you are using the wrong words.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 06:50 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Actually its the opposite.
Marvel bias fans exaggerate and make up shit that don't exist.

Lowballing is using the lowest showings to bring a character down.
So you are using the wrong words.

Give examples where "Marvel bias" fans exaggerate and make up shit that don't exist.

Low-balling is also used to describe the act of pretending feats are less impressive than they actually are. A smart person would know that.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Last edited by Silent Master on Aug 21st, 2018 at 06:55 PM

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 06:53 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol, why a steel door?

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 06:54 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by Surtur
Lol, why a steel door?

Because he is massively biased.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 06:56 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Pretty sure Mjolnir has punched through steel in Avengers, when Thor calls it to his hand in his fight with Hulk you can hear it crashing through the bulkheads. Which was just careless of Thor, he could have killed people or brought down the whole Helicarrier.

But sure, one of the strongest weapons in the MCU universe and its apparent weakness is a steel door.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Aug 21st, 2018 at 07:01 PM

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 06:59 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Inhuman
(please log in to view the image)

Prove that Mjolnir would go through a steel door on the first attempt when trying to return to Thor on the other side from several feet away. I definitely believe Thor can throw it through one though. But I'm referring to the return.
Are there any return feats?

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 07:17 PM
h1a8

Originally posted by Robtard
Pretty sure Mjolnir has punched through steel in Avengers, when Thor calls it to his hand in his fight with Hulk you can hear it crashing through the bulkheads. Which was just careless of Thor, he could have killed people or brought down the whole Helicarrier.

But sure, one of the strongest weapons in the MCU universe and its apparent weakness is a steel door.

I didn't hear it crashing through bulkheads. It crashed through some suitcases. Idk

Last edited by h1a8 on Aug 21st, 2018 at 07:23 PM

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 07:19 PM
Silent Master

Prove that Mjolnir would go through a steel door on the first attempt when trying to return to Thor on the other side from several feet away. I definitely believe Thor can throw it through one though. But I'm referring to the return.
Are there any return feats?

Nice attempt to shift the burden of proof, but Inhuman didn't make a claim.

Now, you still haven't posted examples where "Marvel bias" fans exaggerate and make up shit that don't exist.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 07:20 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

this is the most asinine,ludicrous, ignorant statement I've ever saw in my years on here

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 07:32 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Not that we have any burden of proof in regards to h1's retarded statement, but I'm bored and making him look ignorant is amusing.

In the very first Thor movie, Mjolnir was shown as able to break the sound barrier while returning to Thor's hand. if anyone thinks that a Mjolnir traveling atleast mach 1 would have trouble with a simple steel door, please respond and say "I agree with h1".

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 07:52 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
this is the most asinine,ludicrous, ignorant statement I've ever saw in my years on here
H1 is a waste of time.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 08:14 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

H1's silly downplaying of Thor and Mjolnir aside, seems KMC has decided 9 to 4 that Zod can do it, Zod wins.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 08:16 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Silent Master
Nice attempt to shift the burden of proof, but Inhuman didn't make a claim.

Now, you still haven't posted examples where "Marvel bias" fans exaggerate and make up shit that don't exist.

I can’t prove a negative. If someone believes Mjolnir would go through a steel door ON THE FIRST TRY upon returning from a few feet away then they must prove it.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 09:18 PM