KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Can Zod replicate Kurse's Mjolnir feat?

Can Zod replicate MCU Kurses mjolnir feat
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes, his punches caused massive shockwaves 13 61.90%
No, Zod has no feats comparable to beating down Thor 5 23.81%
No, Kurse is stronger 3 14.29%
Total: 21 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Can Zod replicate Kurse's Mjolnir feat?
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 6 7 [8]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
h1a8

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silent Master
That is the original claim. a claim that you haven't proven or admitted was wrong. thus it stands.

The claim isn't wrong. A steel door CAN stop Mjolnir in a particular circumstance. By me not clarifying in the beginning then the claim is open to anyway it can happen.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Sep 19th, 2018 02:05 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by h1a8
The claim isn't wrong. A steel door CAN stop Mjolnir in a particular circumstance. By me not clarifying in the beginning then the claim is open to anyway it can happen.

If the original claim isn't wrong, then prove it.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2018 02:07 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

If the original claim isn't wrong, then prove it.

All I would have to do is create a scenario where the door stops Mjolnir from returning on the first attempt. Then the original claim is proven.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2018 02:10 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Waiting for you to prove your claim.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2018 02:11 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Here's the scenario.
Mjolnir starts from 2 feet away from a 1 foot thick steel door. Thor calls it from the other side. Mjolnir strikes the door and stops.

Why? Because there is no evidence that Mjolnir can go through a 1 foot steel door starting from 2 feet away from a return.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2018 02:18 PM
Silent Master

Old Post Sep 19th, 2018 02:20 PM
h1a8

Here's the scenario.
Mjolnir starts from 2 feet away from a 1 foot thick steel door. Thor calls it from the other side. Mjolnir strikes the door and stops.

Why? Because there is no evidence that Mjolnir can go through a 1 foot steel door starting from 2 feet away from a return.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2018 02:22 PM
Silent Master

That isn't proof. now back up your claim.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2018 02:23 PM
h1a8

That isn't proof. now back up your claim.

It is. Show me any evidence that Mjolnir can take down a 1ft door from a 2 foot start upon a return.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2018 02:29 PM
Silent Master

You didn't backup your claim so it's being ignored

Old Post Sep 19th, 2018 02:31 PM
h1a8

You didn't backup your claim so it's being ignored

Then ignore it. That's fine.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2018 02:39 PM
Darth Thor

It is. Show me any evidence that Mjolnir can take down a 1ft door from a 2 foot start upon a return.

He smashes Hulk with that thing, and casually lays it down on a massive dragon completely immobilising it.

Plus it flies into orbit in seconds with its speed, and yet for some strange reason you dont think it can take down a 1ft door?

Seriously, what is wrong with you?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2018 04:33 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Darth Thor
He smashes Hulk with that thing, and casually lays it down on a massive dragon completely immobilising it.

Plus it flies into orbit in seconds with its speed, and yet for some strange reason you dont think it can take down a 1ft door?

Seriously, what is wrong with you?

From 2ft away and from the return (not thrown or sat on)
It would obliterate the door if travel led from space. It built up speed to achieve it.
You have to prove the max force Mjolnir can return with.
The force is finite (not infinite) because Kurse stopped it.
But how much force and what feats support that estimate.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 02:02 AM
Silent Master

No, you made the claim therefore it's you that has to provide proof.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2018 02:20 AM