KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » What alien/fantasy species would be a problem if it suddenly existed in SW?

What alien/fantasy species would be a problem if it suddenly existed in SW?
Started by: Darth Abonis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Abonis

What alien/fantasy species would be a problem if it suddenly existed in SW?

I’m thinking of either the Xenomorph, Predator and Ra’zac but is their any species that if it came like the Yuuzhan Vong did in Legends, would cause a major problem for the denizens of the galaxy?

Old Post Aug 19th, 2018 07:42 PM
Click here to Send Darth Abonis a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Abonis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Namekians.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2018 07:49 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Saiyans.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Aug 19th, 2018 07:57 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Frieza’s race

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Aug 19th, 2018 08:41 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

The necromorph. Imagine the marker driving force sensitives crazy and then you have necromorph amped by the Force

Old Post Aug 19th, 2018 09:13 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Trocity
Namekians.

Originally posted by Galan007
Saiyans.

Not Really. The Vast Majority of the Race'es are mostly just Jobber NPC type Characters. Only a small number of Named Characters actually merit any worth.

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Frieza’s race

Ditto on that here too.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2018 11:44 PM
Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Kryptonians Asgardians or Saiyans would phuck shit up in the Galaxy far far away

Old Post Aug 20th, 2018 03:37 AM
Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Not Really. The Vast Majority of the Race'es are mostly just Jobber NPC type Characters. Only a small number of Named Characters actually merit any worth.

Ditto on that here too.

the majority of the Star Wars galaxy are jobbers as well; also your very very wrong about Saiyans, most if not all were great combatants with lots of power; they were used as mercs to conquer planets with only a handful of Sayings doing each planet in easily, I think they'd be a major problem for the rank and file Star Wars citizen

Old Post Aug 20th, 2018 03:39 AM
Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Originally posted by relentless1
the majority of the Star Wars galaxy are jobbers as well; also your very very wrong about Saiyans, most if not all were great combatants with lots of power; they were used as mercs to conquer planets with only a handful of Sayings doing each planet in easily, I think they'd be a major problem for the rank and file Star Wars citizen

Against my better judgement, I'll bite.

I'll agree though that the average Saiyan are pretty good, but we don't really have much a track record on who they conquered exactly and what kind of tech their opposition employed if any.

The only reference we seem to have is that they conquered the Tuffles, but the thing of that is, the Tuffles didn't really see the Saiyans as threats and largely ignored them.

The technology the Tuffles employed against the Saiyans during the war didn't seem all that much better compared to what Z Earth uses, in fact looks to me it's worse. In fact, the only tech that the Tuffles did use that were impressive were the Scouters that they developed but other than that, their weapons were kinda...meh?

Plus it's implied that the Saiyan/Tuffle war could have no end in sight if the Saiyans didn't transform into giant apes, so it seems to me that the Tuffles were able to get some wins over the Saiyans during the war before that.

This isn't to say that the Saiyans couldn't cause trouble in the SWU however, they certainly could grab planets that aren't well equipped or fortified. The biggest obstacle for them however, is getting passed planetary defenses since as far as I recall, they didn't have any great space fleet for space fighting.

Last edited by Zenwolf on Aug 20th, 2018 at 04:01 AM

Old Post Aug 20th, 2018 03:55 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Didn't Vegeta and Nappa refer to Raditz as a low class warrior? If the average saiyan is something like Raditz, they would absolutely mop the floor with the Star Wars universe, lmao.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2018 04:30 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Originally posted by Trocity
Didn't Vegeta and Nappa refer to Raditz as a low class warrior? If the average saiyan is something like Raditz, they would absolutely mop the floor with the Star Wars universe, lmao.

Vegeta also referred to Goku as low class, so I'm not really sure that's great grounds for signaling out the average. Plus since Raditz was with the two, I'd wager he's above average as far as Saiyans go, so perhaps a high end for a low class.

I'm not really sure we see an average for Saiyans other than I guess the ones we see in the flashbacks of the Saiyan/Tuffle war. Plus it seems even the low class/average vary, so can we even get an average? I mean Goku had a low power level of 5 and he was considered in that category, yet it seems to me that not all Saiyans are alike when they are born in power level.

Last edited by Zenwolf on Aug 20th, 2018 at 04:51 AM

Old Post Aug 20th, 2018 04:39 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

How do the saiyans deal with telepathy.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2018 05:34 AM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

theres plenty of occasions where we see Sayans doing their thing. Bardock movie we see a unit taking out a planet of goons, also in the description given about Nappa and Vegeta we see Vegeta casually destroy a planet. Now I get that hes supposed to be elite but even Nappa levels a city with nothing more than a gesture. Also Saiyan levels are very easy to grade based on Scouter readings; Even if we say that Raditz is average and not low end hes still sitting at 1200 power level and he DOMINATED Piccolo who was able to easily blow up the Moon in DB and tanked a Kamehameha from Goku who is even stronger than Piccolo so these guys are heavy hitters top to bottom and although Force users could put up a fight, I find it hard to believe that they'd stand much of a chance against the elite level Saiyans let alone a Great Ape army let alone a Super Saiyan!

Old Post Aug 20th, 2018 05:55 AM
Zenwolf

Originally posted by relentless1
theres plenty of occasions where we see Sayans doing their thing. Bardock movie we see a unit taking out a planet of goons, also in the description given about Nappa and Vegeta we see Vegeta casually destroy a planet. Now I get that hes supposed to be elite but even Nappa levels a city with nothing more than a gesture. Also Saiyan levels are very easy to grade based on Scouter readings; Even if we say that Raditz is average and not low end hes still sitting at 1200 power level and he DOMINATED Piccolo who was able to easily blow up the Moon in DB and tanked a Kamehameha from Goku who is even stronger than Piccolo so these guys are heavy hitters top to bottom and although Force users could put up a fight, I find it hard to believe that they'd stand much of a chance against the elite level Saiyans let alone a Great Ape army let alone a Super Saiyan!

Bardock and his crew could be considered above the average since they took on assignments that not even Freiza’s elite would take. Nappa wasn’t an average Sayian either as he was leader of their army.

But I mean they still have the problem of getting shot while in their pods too while in space and it does seem for them to take awhile to get to planets. So even if we take Raditz as being the average, that’s still an issue for them.

Anyway though was just throwing my 2 cents in against my judgement.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2018 01:29 PM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

It would seem that they would change the SW universe, though they just need to be stabbed by a lightsaber to meet death, unlike majin buu

Old Post Aug 20th, 2018 03:53 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Can you imagine Yautja Jedi???

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Aug 20th, 2018 05:54 PM
Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Originally posted by Jmanghan

Not seeing it really and speaking of them and the Xenos OP, I don’t really see them as being a problem.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2018 05:59 PM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Originally posted by Zenwolf
Not seeing it really and speaking of them and the Xenos OP, I don’t really see them as being a problem.
why are we talking about drgonball? This is Star Wars!

Old Post Aug 20th, 2018 07:33 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Originally posted by Jmanghan
never heard about them

Old Post Aug 20th, 2018 09:25 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Originally posted by Total Warrior
never heard about them

Yautja is the name for the Predator species

Old Post Aug 20th, 2018 09:31 PM