KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » What alien/fantasy species would be a problem if it suddenly existed in SW?

What alien/fantasy species would be a problem if it suddenly existed in SW?
Started by: Darth Abonis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zenwolf
But if Raditz is an upper level, then how is that average? Shouldn't it be something like

Low-level > Average > Upper class > Elite?

But then I kinda stopped trying to figure out DBZ when things started getting retconned and all that, sooo..../shrug

Eh, fine I guess. But again, don't really care much on this to really discuss, just threw my 2 cents in.
He's upper level in the sense that all Saiyan warriors by nature are upper level. He's the poop of the Saiyan warriors. He's like their Bob Sapp. A big strong guy who can beat up most dudes, but low tier to mediocre against real tough boys like Nappa or Vegeta.

Low-class warriors who were sent to a planet as an infiltration baby, survived, and made their way back to Planet Vegeta (like Bardock, presumably) are a wild card. It is possible that some, like Goku, had unrealized potential and tapped into it, though obviously not to the same extent.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2018 01:26 AM
Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Ill rescind my statement and say that Zerg could probably be beaten by the Empire on both the ground and in space.

Tyranids, no way in a conventional ground war.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Aug 25th, 2018 01:27 AM
Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

In DBZ they were pretty weak against magic, mind control, etc

Only the really powerful guys like vegeta etc overcame it

But let’s not kid ourselves....one vegeta at the start of DBZ is destroying planets and conquering worlds. So at super Saipan level I doubt the empire could handle him

I’d like to see how the force users could try though

As for say Superman etc I once saw a video where the empire trapped him using either kryptonite or red sunlight.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2018 02:40 AM
Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Originally posted by DarthPlaguis12
In DBZ they were pretty weak against magic, mind control, etc

Only the really powerful guys like vegeta etc overcame it

But let’s not kid ourselves....one vegeta at the start of DBZ is destroying planets and conquering worlds. So at super Saipan level I doubt the empire could handle him

I’d like to see how the force users could try though

As for say Superman etc I once saw a video where the empire trapped him using either kryptonite or red sunlight.
you guys make force users sound so weak, they can get force choked and barely handle it, they have brute strength not much magic

Old Post Aug 27th, 2018 03:41 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Originally posted by victreebelvictr
you guys make force users sound so weak, they can get force choked and barely handle it, they have brute strength not much magic

because underneath all the Force powers they're all just human. Human level strength, human level durability and Saiyans, Predators etc range from right above to wayyyyyy tf above human levels of physicality and at the end of the day the Force cant save em once they start taking hits from these other races

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 12:04 AM
Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

predators can be force choked too. and aliens...

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 02:27 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Originally posted by Tzeentch
Ill rescind my statement and say that Zerg could probably be beaten by the Empire on both the ground and in space.

Tyranids, no way in a conventional ground war.

Genestealers only need a few force sensitive individuals to be consumed before the entire Hive Fleet would start to develop the ability for themselves. A Force capable starship sounds pretty devastating.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 04:10 PM
Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Originally posted by XanatosForever
Genestealers only need a few force sensitive individuals to be consumed before the entire Hive Fleet would start to develop the ability for themselves. A Force capable starship sounds pretty devastating.
it does, though i doubt they would get too far.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 04:58 PM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

now what would reaaly be devestating is the hive from destiny...

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 04:59 PM