KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » #MeToo Breaking News

#MeToo Breaking News
Started by: Trocity

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

laughing out loud at the comments section.

Guy's got a point, they really should come up with a better name for the movement than "pound me too".

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 04:58 PM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

" Anthony was afraid of the possible negative publicity that such person, whom he considered dangerous, could have brought upon us. We decided to deal compassionately with Bennett’s demand for help and give it to him."

People need to realize we weren't dealing with someone who is super rich lol. Bourdain died with 1.2 million to his name. Yet he paid out nearly 400k over something that never happened? Right.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 05:00 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SquallX
So people are incels and misogynists if they call bullshit on what the elites chooses to be offended by?

So by that definition, what names to do you call the many Hollywood elites that signed the petition to release and pardon Roman Polanski for the rape and sodomy of that 13 yr old little girl?

Fatih Akin
Stephane Allagnon
Woody Allen
Pedro Almodovar
Wes Anderson
Jean-Jacques Annaud
Alexandre Arcady
Fanny Ardant
Asia Argento
Darren Aronofsky
Olivier Assayas
Alexander Astruc
Gabriel Auer
Luc Barnier
Christophe Barratier
Xavier Beauvois
Liria Begeja
Gilles Behat
Jean-Jacques Beineix
Marco Bellochio
Monica Bellucci
Djamel Bennecib
Giuseppe Bertolucci
Patrick Bouchitey
Paul Boujenah
Jacques Bral
Patrick Braoudé
Andre Buytaers
Christian Carion
Henning Carlsen
Jean-Michel Carre
Patrice Chereau
Elie Chouraqui
Souleymane Cisse
Alain Corneau
Jerome Cornuau
Miguel Courtois
Dominique Crevecoeur
Alfonso Cuaron
Luc et Jean-Pierre Dardenne
Jonathan Demme
Alexandre Desplat
Rosalinde et Michel Deville
Georges Dybman
Jacques Fansten
Joël Farges
Gianluca Farinelli
Jacques Fansten
Etienne Faure
Michel Ferry
Scott Foundas
Stephen Frears
Thierry Fremaux
Sam Gabarski
René Gainville
Tony Gatlif
Costa Gavras
Jean-Marc Ghanassia
Terry Gilliam
Christian Gion
Marc Guidoni
Buck Henry
David Heyman
Laurent Heynemann
Robert Hossein
Jean-Loup Hubert
Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu
Gilles Jacob
Just Jaeckin
Alain Jessua
Pierre Jolivet
Kent Jones
Roger Kahane,
Nelly Kaplan
Wong Kar Waï
Ladislas Kijno
Harmony Korine
Jan Kounen
Diane Kurys
Emir Kusturica
John Landis
Claude Lanzmann
André Larquié
Vinciane Lecocq
Patrice Leconte
Claude Lelouch
Gérard Lenne
David Lynch
Michael Mann
François Margolin
Jean-Pierre Marois
Tonie Marshall
Mario Martone
Nicolas Mauvernay
Radu Mihaileanu
Claude Miller
Mario Monicelli
Jeanne Moreau
Sandra Nicolier
Michel Ocelot
Alexander Payne
Richard Pena
Michele Placido
Philippe Radault
Jean-Paul Rappeneau
Raphael Rebibo
Yasmina Reza
Jacques Richard
Laurence Roulet
Walter Salles
Jean-Paul Salomé
Marc Sandberg
Jerry Schatzberg
Julian Schnabel
Barbet Schroeder
Ettore Scola
Martin Scorcese
Charlotte Silvera
Abderrahmane Sissako
Paolo Sorrentino
Guillaume Stirn
Tilda Swinton
Jean-Charles Tacchella
Radovan Tadic
Danis Tanovic
Bertrand Tavernier
Cécile Telerman
Alain Terzian
Pascal Thomas
Giuseppe Tornatore
Serge Toubiana
Nadine Trintignant
Tom Tykwer
Alexandre Tylski
Betrand Van Effenterre
Wim Wenders

I don't think I know any of these people. Those are probably coworkers or people who know him from "work."

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 05:53 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
I don't think I know any of these people. Those are probably coworkers or people who know him from "work."

Martin Scorcese is on the list. Also Wes Anderson. Darren Aronofsky. Tilda Swinton.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 06:31 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by dadudemon

Even Woody Allen and Martin Scorcese?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 06:33 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

David Lynch. John Landis.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 06:34 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Terry Gilliam rings a bell.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 06:37 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Never heard of this guy but tee hee @ the name:

Just Jaeckin

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 06:38 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Surtur
Martin Scorcese is on the list. Also Wes Anderson. Darren Aronofsky. Tilda Swinton.

I took random samples with my eyes. 1 out of 7 I read. Most likely, those names showed up in the other 6 out of 7 I didn't read. big grin

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 06:41 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Asia Argento Denies Sexual Assault Allegations, Says Anthony Bourdain Paid Off Accuser

You just can't make this up lol.

Since he’s no longer here to defend himself, and she’s a woman, clearly she’s telling the truth.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 06:43 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

That’s only half of the list. I don’t think the other half was needed to prove the point i was making.

Best thing is, Asia Argento is on there. Cannot make this up.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 06:46 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Natalie Portman is also on the list.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 06:48 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wonder if it was knowledge of this that caused Bourdain to top himself. He was one of my favourite celebs and I honestly could see this breaking his heart.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 10:24 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

These allegations should be treated with the same seriousness as all the others. The fact that she's trying to throw Bourdain under the bus like that is so slimy. I hope she gets blacklisted/arrested like anyone else would be for these allegations.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 10:28 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
These allegations should be treated with the same seriousness as all the others. The fact that she's trying to throw Bourdain under the bus like that is so slimy. I hope she gets blacklisted/arrested like anyone else would be for these allegations.
Without wanting to sound like Surtur, she is a thunder-****.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 10:32 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Originally posted by Silent Master
So basically, you're saying that people are either #metoo or they're incels/misogynists.

Not what I said.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 11:10 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by samhain
Sad because both sides of this argument will try to spin this their way. The #metoo movement will say 'But she was a victim, it's all Harvey's fault really.' and the incels and misogynists will say 'See, no such thing as rape.' while simultaneously campaigning to have her thrown in prison.

Hmmmm.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 11:12 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by samhain
Not what I said.
Silent Master is trolling you Sam, literalism is his go-to trick.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 11:13 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Putinbot1
I wonder if it was knowledge of this that caused Bourdain to top himself. He was one of my favourite celebs and I honestly could see this breaking his heart.

Final installment was paid the month he died.

I wonder if she convinced him the kid was lying and he found out he wasn't lying.

She duped him. Worth only 1.2 million when he died, paid out nearly 400k over this kunt.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 10:07 AM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Final installment was paid the month he died.

I wonder if she convinced him the kid was lying and he found out he wasn't lying.

She duped him. Worth only 1.2 million when he died, paid out nearly 400k over this kunt.

It looks like she did.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 10:32 AM