KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » #MeToo Breaking News

#MeToo Breaking News
Started by: Trocity

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
samhain
The Demon Hunter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silent Master
Hmmmm.

So how does both sides of an argument equate to ALL people on the planet?

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 12:15 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Silent Master is trolling you Sam, literalism is his go-to trick.

Yeah, I get that, but there'd need to be some substance/element of truth to what he is saying for him to be trolling IMO.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 12:17 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by samhain
Yeah, I get that, but there'd need to be some substance/element of truth to what he is saying for him to be trolling IMO.
Going to disagree Sam, which is rare for me with your posts, S&M trolls with strawmen and other joke constructs all the time.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 01:16 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Yeah true, I guess I should have said that I barely notice this style of trolling without any substance to it.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 01:51 PM
Silent Master

So how does both sides of an argument equate to ALL people on the planet?

Now I see why you only quoted part of my response, it was so you could create a strawman by pretending I was talking about all the people on the planet, rather than someone involved in the argument. Here is my full response.

So basically, you're saying that people are either #metoo or they're incels/misogynists.

Which side is for people that think all accusations should be properly investigated and that only those found to be guilty should be punished?

Next time, Try reading the whole post before responding.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 01:52 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah true, I guess I should have said that I barely notice this style of trolling without any substance to it.
Now that is very true, it is a very ineffectual technique.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 01:53 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Yeah, this is good advice for you, I'd also advise getting a better command of the English language for you as well.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 01:55 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

So basically, you're saying that people are either #metoo or they're incels/misogynists.

See?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 01:57 PM
Silent Master

Which side is for people that think all accusations should be properly investigated and that only those found to be guilty should be punished?

See?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 02:01 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Now I see why you only quoted part of my response, it was so you could create a strawman by pretending I was talking about all the people on the planet, rather than someone involved in the argument. Here is my full response.

Try reading the whole thing S&M, comprehension has always been a problem for you. As you well know.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 02:02 PM
Silent Master

Lol!!!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 02:08 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Sorry for the lateness of this reply, I was busy having a pleasant conversation with a woman. If you'd like to know what either of those things are SM, a basic google search will provide you with answers.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 03:38 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol so you know how Asia denied it?

Yeah, now the photo has leaked of her in bed with the kid. LMFAO!

Boom, over.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 03:45 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Yeah, if a pic of Harvey came out like that with one of his accusers, the world would fall apart. Although in all honesty, he hardly looks distraught. He might even be the one taking the picture, LOL.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 03:48 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, if a pic of Harvey came out like that with one of his accusers, the world would fall apart. Although in all honesty, he hardly looks distraught. He might even be the one taking the picture, LOL.

He has a weird uncomfortable look on his face IMO. Like a fake smile.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 03:49 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

That might be the look I would have had being a 17 year old who has just banged a woman twice his age though. Like, 'Holy shit, did that just happen?'.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 03:52 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

That might be the look I would have had being a 17 year old who has just banged a woman twice his age though. Like, 'Holy shit, did that just happen?'.

Or it might be the look you just had if you were confused that you just f*cked some woman you've known since you were 7 and who you've called mommy.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 03:55 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

He looks wistful... and satiated... No wonder AB topped himself, this woman is a snake.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 03:56 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Putinbot1
He looks wistful... and satiated... No wonder AB topped himself, this woman is a snake.

Don't insult snakes ever again.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2018 03:57 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well hey you guys be glad it's just Asia Argento f*cking things up.

Wouldn't it suck if someone like Keith Ellison was accused of abusing a woman he dated and it barely got covered by the media? Now THAT might harm the movement.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 04:30 PM