KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Battlezone Speculation Thread: Quan vs. Froth

Battlezone Speculation Thread: Quan vs. Froth
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

Battlezone Speculation Thread: Quan vs. Froth

Thanos has the composite forces of everyone who has been in his service at least temporarily prior to save Loki. This includes the Black Order, the Chitauri, the Outriders, Ronan along with his forces from Gotg, Gamora, and Nebula. Odin has every Asgardian and enemy from seen in the films save Surtur. This includes Thor armed with Mjolnir and his unlocked powers from Ragnarok, Hela, Fenris, her fallen warriors resurrected as seen in Thor:Ragnarok, Destroyer armor as well as every Asgardian. Malekith is an ally here against the foreign invader along with all his Dark Elves. Laufey, the Frost Giants, and Loki are also aligned with Odin for the preservation of Asgard against Thanos. The Valkyries are all alive as seen before their deaths in Thor: Ragnarok. No Infinity Stones for anyone and no Stormbreaker either.

The official thread will be created this week but keep your comments regarding the thread here alone.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 08:18 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I will bump this as it is happening soon hopefully for real this time.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 08:47 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Sounds pretty cool honestly

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 09:18 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Sounds pretty cool honestly

Thanks.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 10:18 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Looking forward to see this. I guess Kurse isn't allowed even if Malekith is an ally?

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 11:25 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Kurse is fair game.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 11:34 PM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Looking forward to see this. I guess Kurse isn't allowed even if Malekith is an ally?

He's in there. Just no Aether for Malekith.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 11:59 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Nice then. It's going to be interesting.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 12:19 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Are you ready Froth? Are you chomping at the bit? Getting my posts quotable as best I can. I probably can lower the book tonight if you’re eager.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 01:09 AM
quanchi112
Disney

*boom

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 01:10 AM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

I posted already on the the BZ thread. Or was I supposed to post my arguments here?

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 02:01 AM
Raptor22

Is this like the comic forums battlezone where u guys control the characters and can use them how u want to, or do they have to fight in character like a normal vs thread?

Old Post Sep 18th, 2018 04:18 PM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by FrothByte
I posted already on the the BZ thread. Or was I supposed to post my arguments here?
No, you posted in the proper thread I just wasn’t on kmc all day. I’m trying to prune my posts so you can quote them.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2018 03:12 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Raptor22
Is this like the comic forums battlezone where u guys control the characters and can use them how u want to, or do they have to fight in character like a normal vs thread?
Grey area. I will argue based off how they have acted in the past with examples and in character. But there is some leeway here since it is a composite army type thread. I always argue in character.

For Froth

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 19th, 2018 04:22 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Wow... there's a lot of info here. How about we just agree first on which aspect we want to concentrate on so we don't end up with huge amounts of texts.

Which one of these do you want to tackle first:
1. Ships, equipment, war engines
2. Troupes, army, fodder soldiers, etc.
3. Elite fighters of each army
This is how I like to argue that covering my bases. I want to inform the audience who they are what they are capable of and how they are being deployed in battle.

I feel as if you should position your troops in defense of Asgard and explain where they are and what they are capable of. You do not have to respond to everything I said because it is a lot but summarize your troops, resources, and ships.

For example if you want Hela just roaming around slaying Chitauri and Outriders explain that. If you want to keep her hidden and deploys her tell me. It is your call and you have plenty of toys to play with. Keep in mind you should not ignore your armies and just emphasize your elites imo. If you have any more questions ask me here.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2018 06:17 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Tomorrow I will look at your post in our battlezone and begin dissecting it.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2018 02:13 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Froth, edit your quote out on our regular thread. Pose the question here. Leave your post blank.

I will address it here in a few.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2018 07:03 PM
quanchi112
Disney

A mod can blank it out I do not want these posts cluttering up the fight since we have our sep thread here.

Before I go forward I need to ask, how does this BZ get judged? Because if we're simply going to go back and forth stating our points it's no different from regular boards.

For example, I stated that nothing from Thanos' forces have shown that they can get through the Asgardian force field. You claim that because a few outriders got the the Wakandan force field that this proves they can somehow breach the Asgardian force field.

I think that's completely stupid logic, but unless we get some ruling on this we'll never move forward. So how does this thing get judged?
Like anything else we state our cases we will not get to see this play out so they judge based off who they believe supported their case and made the more convincing argument. Take a murder trial if the defendant does not please guilty both sides do not agree to a certain extent. They present their cases and go to the jury.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2018 07:16 PM
Flyattractor

Re: Battlezone Speculation Thread: Quan vs. Froth

Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos has the composite forces of everyone who has been in his service at least temporarily prior to save Loki. .

So in other words Thanos needs Cheat Codes.

Makes sense.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2018 07:20 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Flyattractor
So in other words Thanos needs Cheat Codes.

Makes sense.
Nah.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2018 07:21 PM